|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Catherine NOT say is part of being a girl?
(b) False accusations.
(c) Temper tantrums.
2. What are Marita and Catherine drinking when David finds them and confronts Catherine about showing Marita his manuscript?
3. For what does Catherine criticize David when she returns from the day trip with Marita?
(a) His hair.
(b) His book.
(c) His choice of adjectives.
(d) His clothing.
4. What does David do while Catherine and Marita are on a day trip?
(a) He goes to a museum.
(b) He goes swimming.
(c) He drinks.
(d) He writes.
5. How many absinthe drinks has David had when Catherine joins him at the cafy in Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine say she will do for David when he expresses his feelings about the role-playing?
2. What startles David from his writing in Chapter 15?
3. What is David drinking when Catherine and Marita return in from their day trip?
4. How does David feel about the role-playing games he plays with Catherine?
5. How does David get to the cove while Catherine and Marita aregone?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)