|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David feel about the role-playing games he plays with Catherine?
2. What does Catherine call the African stories after David confronts her about showing Marita the manuscript?
(a) An abomination.
(d) A joke.
3. What are Marita and Catherine drinking when David finds them and confronts Catherine about showing Marita his manuscript?
4. What does Catherine call David in Chapter 23?
(b) Third Wheel.
5. What is David drinking when Catherine and Marita return in from their day trip?
(d) Tom Collins.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Catherine criticize David when she returns from the day trip with Marita?
2. Which of the following does Catherine NOT say is part of being a girl?
3. Who convinces David to dismiss his threat after confronting Catherine about showing Marita the manuscript?
4. What does David threaten when Catherine says she is not sorry for showing Marita the manuscript?
5. What does Catherine say she will do for David when he expresses his feelings about the role-playing?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)