1. Where does the beginning of this book take place?
2. What type of person does the young man in Chapter 1 say he is?
(a) The inventive type.
(b) The dramatic type.
(c) The romantic type.
(d) The destuctive type.
3. What type of person does the girl in Chapter 1 say she is?
(a) The dramatic type.
(b) The romantic type.
(c) The destructive type.
(d) The inventive type.
4. What does the girl do while the young man goes fishing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Writes letters.
(b) Takes a nap.
(c) Reads a book.
(d) Gets her hair done.
5. Who helps the young man catch the sea bass at the beginning of the book?
(a) A waiter.
(b) A local boy.
(c) His wife.
(d) A boat mechanic.
6. What is the name of the girl in in this book?
7. How does David feel the night after Catherine cuts her hair?
This section contains 3,664 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)