• David and Catherine are on their honeymoon in the French Riviera. They spend their days lounging on the beach, riding bikes and making love.
• With the help of a knowledgeable waiter, David catches a large sea bass. It takes him hours.
• Catherine gets her hair cut short like a boy's. She comes home and tells David that she is now the boy and he is the girl as a game in bed. He silently bids her goodbye.
• When David wakes up the next morning, he is hurt and confused about the sexual encounter from the night before. He and Catherine go to the cafy for breakfast.
• They go swimming naked in a cove, and David checks his wrist watch worried that Catherine will get too much sun. She tells him the sexual encounters are only for night.
• The couple has mail when they get...
This section contains 2,676 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)