|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose property was next to the de la Torre compound?
(a) The centro - downtown area.
(b) The Garcia's compound.
(c) The dictator's daughter and son-in-law.
(d) Uncle Tios compound.
2. Why did Sandi get in trouble at the art lesson?
(a) She was late to class.
(b) She jumped ahead of the instructions given and acted on her own.
(c) She was sloppy with her brushes.
(d) She backtalked the teacher.
3. What did La Bruja do almost daily to annoy the Garcias?
(a) She sent Alfredo to complain about the noise.
(b) Told their father that the girls were too loud.
(c) Yelled at the girls as they entered the building.
(d) Accosted the girls' mother and told her to go back to where she came from.
4. What was Yolanda's 4th grade teacher's name?
(a) Sister Zoe.
(b) Sister Mary.
(c) Sister Theresa.
(d) Sister Boom Boom.
5. Why were all the de la Torre girls sent to take art lessons?
(a) The teacher wanted a full class.
(b) They got a better price for more kids.
(c) The teacher wanted to make more money.
(d) All the de la Torre girls were given equal decorative skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Yolanda think snow was when she first saw it?
2. What game did the cousins play on the patio after their morning swim?
3. Who was talking on the television in the chapter "Snow" and, in Yolanda's mind, was looking worried?
4. What did Mrs. Fanning do at dinner that angered her husband?
5. Where had the girls seen dancers before like the ones at the restaurant?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)