|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before the Garcias went out to dinner with the Fannings, what did the mother tell the girls they were allowed to order as a drink in the restaurant?
(b) Milk or ice water.
2. What game did the cousins play on the patio after their morning swim?
(a) Sidewalk chalk art.
(c) Hop Scotch.
3. When Victor arrived at the Garcia's and the secret police were there, what was revealed about the Garcia's immigration papers?
(a) That they had been cleared.
(b) That they were held up.
(c) That immigration papers were illegal.
(d) That there were no papers.
4. Where was Yolanda seated in her 4th grade class?
(a) Off to the side.
(b) In the front facing the class.
(c) In a special seat in the front row.
(d) In the back of the class.
5. What did Sandi want as a souvenir from the restaurant?
(a) A Barbie doll dressed as a Flaminco dancer.
(b) An outfit like the dancers.
(c) A picture with the dancers.
(d) A fake flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Laura offer the men who were keeping watch at her gate when she arrived home?
2. What kind of dancers were at the restaurant where the Fannings took the Garcias?
3. The father had how many brothers and sisters?
4. Who is Tia Mimi?
5. What did the Garcias do each year to celebrate coming to America?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)