|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What expression was Carla so taken with that she used it over and over?
(a) My friend.
(b) Too cool.
(c) By heart.
(d) Swan song.
2. What did Mundin want Yolanda to show him as a trade for the clay?
(a) Her new book.
(b) How she could roll the clay.
(c) That she is a girl.
(d) How she curled her hair.
3. What did Mrs. Fanning do after the dancers were almost finished with their floor show?
(a) She invited the dancers to the table.
(b) She applauded loudly.
(c) She jumped up and joined in with the dancing.
(d) She tipped the dancers.
4. What happened to the Human Body at the end of the chapter?
(a) Mundin gave it to Yolanda and she played with it all the time.
(b) The grandmother took it away from both children.
(c) It was put away in a closet and never played with.
(d) The dogs chewed the parts until they couldn't be recognized.
5. When asked what he wanted to be when he grows up, what did Mundin respond?
(a) He wanted to play basketball.
(b) He wanted to go to college in America.
(c) He wanted to be an artist.
(d) He wanted to go into the medical profession.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the police questioned Carla about the man in the car, who did they insist answer all the questions?
2. Whose property was next to the de la Torre compound?
3. Before the Garcias went out to dinner with the Fannings, what did the mother tell the girls they were allowed to order as a drink in the restaurant?
4. When Carla was accosted on the way home from school, what kind of car was the man driving?
5. What game did the cousins play on the patio after their morning swim?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)