|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Floor Show.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Carla was accosted on the way home from school, what kind of car was the man driving?
(a) A Volkswagen.
(b) A large black car.
(c) A Ford.
(d) A lime green medium-sized car.
2. What speech was Yolanda asked to deliver at school that her mother helped her with?
(a) All Saint Day address.
(b) The Teacher's Day address.
(c) The President's address.
(d) Christopher Columbus Day address.
3. How did the other students react to Carla in her new school in the 7th grade?
(a) A gang of boys taunted her.
(b) The girls loved her long braided hair.
(c) They ignored her.
(d) The girls teased her about her clothes.
4. What did Carla do to make the sneakers red?
(a) Painted them with red nail polish.
(b) Dyed them red.
(c) Painted them with spray paint.
(d) Cut her finger and dyed them with her blood.
5. Where was Yolanda seated in her 4th grade class?
(a) In a special seat in the front row.
(b) In the front facing the class.
(c) In the back of the class.
(d) Off to the side.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the hidden agenda behind the four girls spending summers in the Dominican Republic?
2. What does Yolanda want to find and eat on the island in the first chapter?
3. How many years pass when Yolanda and Rudy meet later in life?
4. What is Manual Gustavo's biggest flaw?
5. What does Lucinda look like?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)