|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, 1970-1960, A Regular Revolution.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the girls take turns being?
(a) The troublemaker.
(b) The wildest.
(c) Daddy's favorite.
(d) The prettiest.
2. Who was Yolanda's psychiatrist?
(a) Dr. Garcia.
(b) Dr. Payne.
(c) Dr. Tio.
(d) Dr. Elmenhurst.
3. What did John always do with his clothes?
(a) Placed them over the chair.
(b) Folded them neatly.
(c) Washed them in the sink.
(d) Washed them in the bathtub.
4. What is the shape of the cake at the beginning of the novel?
(b) The U.S.
(c) The island.
5. As adults, what do the daughters still come home for?
(a) A birth.
(b) A visit from island relatives.
(c) Their father's birthday.
(d) A wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sofia do that offends her father?
2. What is Yolanda's name in Spanish?
3. In the first chapter of the novel, what does Yolanda want to do that shocks her relatives?
4. Which sister is considered the "plain one?"
5. What does Yolanda want to find and eat on the island in the first chapter?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)