|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, 1970-1960, A Regular Revolution.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rudy ask Yolanda to borrow the first time he spoke to her?
(a) Her lunch.
(b) A pen.
(d) A cookie.
2. What did the girls take turns being?
(a) The prettiest.
(b) Daddy's favorite.
(c) The troublemaker.
(d) The wildest.
3. At the beginning of the novel, how do the aunts and cousins view Yolanda?
(a) Like a hippie.
(b) Like a young Spanish princess.
(c) Like a professional woman.
(d) Like a Peace Corps girl who has let herself go.
4. Where were the girls when the marijuana was found?
(a) Travelling abroad.
(b) Away at school.
(c) On the island.
(d) In their room.
5. What happens when the father is offended at the party?
(a) He leaves immediately.
(b) He silently gets up and leaves.
(c) He loses his temper and yells at the girls.
(d) He puts a stop to the game and the party is over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girls' father give to the girls when they return home?
2. Who signed the papers to put Yolanda in a mental health facility?
3. What was Yolanda and John's relationship like in the beginning?
4. What kind of flowers did John bring home to Yolanda?
5. What was the hidden agenda behind the four girls spending summers in the Dominican Republic?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)