|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Still Lives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Carla think of the yearly celebration of coming to America?
(a) It was great and she loved the cake.
(b) It was celebrating the day they lost everything.
(c) She totally understood the fuss.
(d) She couldn't remember coming to America.
2. What did the grandmother supervise religiously?
(a) Her grandchildren.
(b) The grandfather's diet.
(c) Her travel plans.
(d) Her daughters.
3. Why did Sandi get in trouble at the art lesson?
(a) She backtalked the teacher.
(b) She was sloppy with her brushes.
(c) She was late to class.
(d) She jumped ahead of the instructions given and acted on her own.
4. What year did Yolanda meet Rudy?
5. When Rudy and Yolanda wrote together, what was the outcome?
(a) A pornographic poem.
(b) They got nothing done.
(c) An amazing story about a young girl.
(d) A beautiful sonnet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lucinda and Mundin take the sisters to show them a good time?
2. When Sandi was startled by the man, what happened?
3. What did Sofia's father find in her room when she was young woman that caused a stir?
4. Who did the marijuana belong to?
5. What does Sofia do that offends her father?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)