|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rudy Elmenhurst Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the assignment that Rudy and Yolanda worked on together?
(a) To write a book.
(b) To write an essay.
(c) To write a speech.
(d) To write a sonnet.
2. What kind of flowers did John bring home to Yolanda?
3. When Rudy and Yolanda wrote together, what was the outcome?
(a) A pornographic poem.
(b) A beautiful sonnet.
(c) An amazing story about a young girl.
(d) They got nothing done.
4. How many years pass when Yolanda and Rudy meet later in life?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 25 years.
5. What colors did the mother use for her color code?
(a) Purple, yellow, pink and red.
(b) Yellow, blue, pink and white.
(c) Green, blue, rose and black.
(d) Green, yellow, blue and pink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the shape of the cake at the beginning of the novel?
2. Why did John call Yolanda Violet?
3. Which sister has a baby?
4. What did the mother always call the girls?
5. What was Yolanda and John's relationship like in the beginning?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)