|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rudy Elmenhurst Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the mother always call the girls?
(a) By the color of their dresses.
(b) By their names.
(c) The four girls.
(d) Her babies.
2. Why is Sofia throwing the party for her father?
(a) Because she loves him.
(b) To reconcile.
(c) She wants to see her mother.
(d) It's her turn.
3. What did Rudy try to get Yolanda to do?
(a) Buy him a car.
(b) Give him money.
(c) Sleep with him.
(d) Do his homework.
4. Who helps Yolanda find the food she wants?
(a) One of her cousins.
(b) The workmen who stop to help her.
(c) Jose Duarte, Sanchez y Mella, the grandson of the woman who runs the cantina.
(d) Her uncle.
5. What did Rudy do the first night he met Yolanda?
(a) Asked her to dinner.
(b) Asked her to a movie.
(c) Came to her dorm room.
(d) Asked her for a kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name do the sisters give to Otto?
2. Who was Yolanda's psychiatrist?
3. What was the assignment that Rudy and Yolanda worked on together?
4. What did the girls take turns being?
5. Who appeared at all of Yolanda's poetry readings?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)