|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Snow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nicknames does the grandfather give to the baby?
(a) Charles the Fifth, Charles Dickens, Prince Charles.
(b) Bad boy.
(d) Little Prince.
2. How did Yolanda meet Rudy Elmenhurst?
(a) In a college English class.
(b) At a frat party.
(c) He came to her door one night.
(d) At lunch.
3. What kind of lists did John make?
(a) Lists of names.
(b) For and against lists.
(c) Grocery lists.
(d) Flaw lists.
4. When Rudy and Yolanda wrote together, what was the outcome?
(a) They got nothing done.
(b) An amazing story about a young girl.
(c) A pornographic poem.
(d) A beautiful sonnet.
5. How did Yolanda tell John she was leaving him?
(a) She called him on the phone.
(b) She told him to his face.
(c) She wrote a note.
(d) She wrote a sonnet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Yolanda's 4th grade teacher tell the students about what was happening in the world?
2. What did Rudy bring to Yolanda when they met later in life?
3. What was Yolanda's 4th grade teacher's name?
4. What does Sofia do that offends her father?
5. What did Rudy do the first night he met Yolanda?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)