|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Human Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story was Yolanda reading when her cousin tried to get her attention with the clay snake?
(a) Tom Sawyer.
(b) The Bible.
2. What was confusing to Carla as she entered the 7th grade?
(a) Her body was changing.
(b) Her sisters were embarrassing.
(c) Her mother couldn't drive a car.
(d) Her dad dressed weird.
3. When Carla was accosted on the way home from school, what kind of car was the man driving?
(a) A lime green medium-sized car.
(b) A large black car.
(c) A Volkswagen.
(d) A Ford.
4. Where did the grandparents travel to often?
(a) The Capitol.
(c) New York.
5. What expression was Carla so taken with that she used it over and over?
(a) Too cool.
(b) My friend.
(c) Swan song.
(d) By heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. When asked what he wanted to be when he grows up, what did Mundin respond?
2. When Yolanda buys a personalized key chain, what name does she pick?
3. Who signed the papers to put Yolanda in a mental health facility?
4. What did Carla think of the yearly celebration of coming to America?
5. Which cousin was Yolanda paired up with at their home in the Dominican Republic?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)