Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps a mind steady in every circumstance?
2. Sri Krishna says that the wise person's love for the Lord of Love does what?
3. In order to make his teaching more accessible, Gandhi established what?
4. A united mind is the only mind that is able to meditate and do what?
5. Why did Gandhi experiment with variations on vegetarian dishes?
A train trip departing from Maritzburg, South Africa was transformative for Gandhi.
Part 1) How was it transformative? Why was he transformed in this way?
Part 2) When did he act upon this transformation? Why did he act upon it at this point?
Part 3) How might you have reacted to this experience? Why?
Many of Gandhi's followers are women.
Part 1) Is this purely coincidence? Why or why not?
Part 2) What does Gandhi learn from these women? How does this affect his view of non-violence and the peace of the world?
Part 3) What are your thoughts on the importance of women in society? How can society benefit from women such as those who followed Gandhi?
Gandhi's return home was a struggle.
Part 1) Why was his return home a struggle? How did he handle this?
Part 2) How might Gandhi have handled this struggle later in life? Why?
Part 3) How does this struggle lead Gandhi to be the man as the world knows him?
Part 4) What does this say about the importance of one's struggles?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)