Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps a mind steady in every circumstance?
2. Sri Krishna says that the wise person's love for the Lord of Love does what?
3. In order to make his teaching more accessible, Gandhi established what?
4. A united mind is the only mind that is able to meditate and do what?
5. Why did Gandhi experiment with variations on vegetarian dishes?
Essay Topic 1
Gandhi's return home was a struggle.
Part 1) Why was his return home a struggle? How did he handle this?
Part 2) How might Gandhi have handled this struggle later in life? Why?
Part 3) How does this struggle lead Gandhi to be the man as the world knows him?
Part 4) What does this say about the importance of one's struggles?
Essay Topic 2
Self-Satyagraha is discussed.
Part 1) What is this type of satyagraha? To what is it compared?
Part 2) How can one begin a self-satyagraha? How can this benefit one's life?
Part 3) How different would your life be if you began a self-satyagraha? Why?
Essay Topic 3
Gandhi creates a new form of resistance.
Part 1) What is the resistance called? What does it mean?
Part 2) How does it reflect this style of resistance? How successful is it?
Part 3) How does this form of resistance affect and influence other protesters and reformers?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)