|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through How Nonviolence Works.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what year were civil rights written into law?
2. Whose example did Gandhi want to follow?
(b) His wife's.
3. Nagler points to Gandhi's very inauspicious beginnings as an underachieving student with ____________________.
(a) A bad temper.
(b) Many friends.
(c) A many ailments.
(d) A bad home life.
4. What does this type of revolution mean?
(a) Do what needs to be done.
(b) Listen to yourself.
(c) Holding fast to truth.
(d) Forget the truth.
5. Describe Gandhi's evening walks.
(a) They were slow and peaceful.
(b) They were quiet.
(c) They were a time for him to be with his wife and children.
(d) They were a parade of adoring community members.
Short Answer Questions
1. The remarkable thing about humanity, he says, is not its ability to shape our world, but ______________________.
2. Flinders appeals to families to look at the example of the Gandhi family for what?
3. What types of people did Gandhi love?
4. During the walks with Gandhi, people would do what?
5. How did Gandhi want to live his life, regarding children?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)