|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapter 27, 28 and 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Persecution stemmed from what?
(a) Lack of understanding by the majority.
(b) Lack of self-worth by the whites.
(c) Lack of education of the persecuted.
(d) Lack of self-worth by the persecuted.
2. When asked if he was a Christian, how did Gandhi reply?
(b) He was a Christian.
(c) He was a part of no religion.
(d) He ws a Hindu, a Christian, a Jew and a Moslem.
3. Gandhi eventually traveled there and found that the million peasant Indians there were suffering from what?
(c) Unfair treatment by the British.
4. What happened in 1906?
(a) Swadeshi was tested.
(b) Ahimsa was tested.
(c) Duragraha was tested.
(d) Satyagraha was tested.
5. What did Gandhi lose when he spoke to this group?
(a) His purpose.
(b) His shyness and inability to speak in public.
(c) His train of thought.
(d) His motivation.
Short Answer Questions
1. He often walked through slum areas where the local kids called him what?
2. On the surface, how was Mohandas as a child?
3. With what was Fischer amazed, regarding Gandhi?
4. In May, what happened to Gandhi?
5. A compromise was proposed wherein the Harijans would be able to do what?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)