|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapter 27, 28 and 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gandhi had discussions about what with the jailed and jailer alike?
(d) Religion and other matters.
2. Was Gandhi's personal life as successful as his public life?
(b) Part of the time.
3. He traveled to what city where he enrolled in a three-year course of study?
(a) London, England.
(b) Dublin, Ireland.
(c) Paris, France.
(d) Liverpool, England.
4. As a child, what did Gandhi hide from his elders as much as possible?
(a) His shy and obedient personality.
(b) His rude and annoying remarks.
(c) His devious and sneaky behavior.
(d) His rebellious and independent streak.
5. The author of the book, Louis Fischer, visits Gandhi where?
(a) In South Africa.
(b) In Bombay.
(c) In his apartment.
(d) In his ashram.
Short Answer Questions
1. A renewed effort on England's part was borne from what?
2. In 1909, Gandhi got word to England about the treatment of the Indians in South Africa. He won the support of many of the ___________ of the country.
3. It took them 24 days to walk how many miles?
4. What did Gandhi learn from the incident involving his brother, Laxmidas?
5. The Indian Congress vowed to do what?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)