|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 24, 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long did Gandhi stay in London?
(a) Six months.
(b) One month.
(c) Through the end of the year.
(d) Five years.
2. From these meager surroundings, Gandhi restored India's confidence through what?
(a) His magical personality and consistent relation to the truth.
(b) Political speeches.
(c) Those he sends out into the world.
(d) Prayer and meditation.
3. A week after Gandhi returned, what happened to him?
(a) He was once again jailed.
(b) He began a fast.
(c) He started a boycott.
(d) He became ill.
4. For how long did Fischer stay with Gandhi?
(a) Four days.
(b) Four years.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Four months.
5. With whom did Gandhi live?
(a) His wife and several dozen ashramites.
(b) His wife and a handful of ashramites.
(c) His wife.
(d) His wife and sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nehru told Fischer privately that he was hopeful that Gandhi could work out a settlement with whom?
2. What is the ashram?
3. Gandhi and his followers were still most concerned about what?
4. Gandhi urged that Indian freedom was dependent upon what?
5. With what was Fischer amazed, regarding Gandhi?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)