|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 24, 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In August, 1931, Gandhi traveled with his son and entourage from Bombay to London for what?
(a) The first Round Table Conference.
(b) The fourth Round Table Conference.
(c) The second Round Table Conference.
(d) The third Round Table Conference.
2. He often walked through slum areas where the local kids called him what?
(a) Father Gandhi.
(b) Daddy Gandhi.
(c) Uncle Gandhi.
(d) Our savior.
3. Gandhi's theory that Indians would gain equality by their own inner discipline and dignity received strength from the adoption in December 1916 of what?
(a) Tripartite Pact.
(b) The Kashmir Pact.
(c) The Lucknow Pact.
(d) Anti-Comintern Pact.
4. Gandhi returned to India in 1915 to the shouts of Mahatmaji. What does the "ji" suffix indicate?
(a) Respect and affection.
5. Gandhi received the title of Mahatma from whom?
(b) Rabindranath Tagore.
(c) The Prime Minister of England.
(d) His sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. A renewed effort on England's part was borne from what?
2. Gandhi and his followers were still most concerned about what?
3. With what was Fischer amazed, regarding Gandhi?
4. England was beginning to realize what?
5. From these meager surroundings, Gandhi restored India's confidence through what?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)