|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Tillie, the seeds which received little radiation ...
(a) Have grown to plants which are unhealthy in appearance.
(b) Have grown to plants which are tiny in appearance.
(c) Have grown to plants which are normal in appearance.
(d) Have grown to plants which are gigantic in appearance.
2. What does Ruth think of Janice Vickery's science experiment?
(a) Ruth thinks rabbits should not be used in such experiments.
(b) Ruth thinks Janice copied Tillie's idea.
(c) Ruth thinks it is going to be way better than Tillie's.
(d) Ruth thinks what Janice did is murder.
3. What does Ruth try to tell Beatrice after the science fair?
(a) That Papa appeared in a dream.
(b) That Nanny fell down the stairs.
(c) That Tillie won.
(d) That she had a seizure while they were gone.
4. What is the substance that Beatrice keeps in a small bottle in a chest of drawers?
(c) Lighter fluid.
5. What type of beverage is Beatrice drinking when the final scene in Act 1 begins?
(b) Iced tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is shown sleeping in Act 2?
2. Which character makes the following statement: "If you're just a little bit different in this world, they try to kill you off."
3. Why does Beatrice look for candles following the scream from upstairs?
4. Beatrice announces that she spent the day taking stock of her life. What does she determine?
5. Select the character who makes the following statement: "I can't help it what people call you."
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)