|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character introduced in the play?
(a) Janice Vickery.
(d) Mr. Goodman.
2. What is Beatrice's reaction to the medical emergency that takes place at the end of Act 2?
(a) She uses chloroform on the patient.
(b) She takes gentle care of the person who is suffering.
(c) She does not want to call the doctor.
(d) She calls Doctor Berg right away.
3. Why is Ruth upset with Beatrice at the end of Act 1?
(a) She feels that Beatrice should have taken better care of Nanny.
(b) She feels that Beatrice has always favored Tillie.
(c) She feels that Beatrice's second-hand smoke has already done significant damage to the family members.
(d) She feels that Beatrice should be proud of Tillie for her accomplishment.
4. Who is the person screaming upstairs after Beatrice places a phone call in Act 1?
(a) Miss Torgersen.
(c) Mr. Goodman.
5. Of the following objects, which are NOT included in the description of the setting in Act 1?
(d) Cell phones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tillie want to do with the rabbit at the end of Act 2?
2. According to Ruth, which science fair competitor does Tillie need to worry about?
3. Janice Vickery states that her experiment is an accomplishment that will what?
4. Which of the following conditions did Beatrice's former husband suffer with?
5. Which character says that she receives fifty dollars a week?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)