|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the lipstick that Ruth borrows from Beatrice?
(a) Drop Dead Diva.
(b) Devil's Kiss.
(c) Drama Queen.
(d) Daisy Lips.
2. When does Act 2 take place in time sequence following the last scene in Act 1?
(a) Two minutes later.
(b) Two weeks later.
(c) Two hours later.
(d) Two years later.
3. What kind of model does Tillie present in school?
(a) A model of an atom.
(b) A model of a swimming pool.
(c) A model of a vegetable farm.
(d) A model of a house.
4. What does Tillie finally decide to do with the rabbit in Act 2?
(a) Expose it to colbalt-60.
(b) Hide it in the basement.
(c) Give it to Janice Vickery.
(d) Bury it the following morning.
5. What substance does Nanny spill?
(a) Plant food.
(c) Nail polish remover.
(d) Hot water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Beatrice sad after she tells Ruth the story of her recurring nightmares?
2. Beatrice's story begins with the following exclamation:
3. What does Ruth say when Beatrice is halfway through telling the story of her recurring nightmare?
4. Why is Ruth upset with Beatrice at the end of Act 1?
5. Which character breaks down in tears before the science fair?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)