|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of the opening scene in Act 2?
(a) The Hunsdorfers' home.
(b) The science fair.
(c) The football field.
(d) The hospital.
2. When Act 2 begins, what kind of clothes is Tillie wearing?
(a) Clothes that are too revealing for a girl her age.
(b) Clothes that are too girlish for her awkwardness.
(c) Clothes that are stylish and flattering.
(d) Clothes that are dirty and ragged.
3. Beatrice speaks with this person during her second phone call in Act 2:
(c) Nanny's daughter.
4. Beatrice surprises Ruth by placing something in her room in Act 2. What is it?
(d) The rabbit.
5. At the beginning of Act 2, Ruth reveals that she overheard a conversation between two people. Who are these people?
(a) Tillie and Janice Vickery.
(b) Tillie and Mr. Goodman.
(c) Beatrice and Nanny.
(d) Mr. Goodman and Miss Hanley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice do immediately after placing her first phone call in Act 2?
2. Who is Mr. Alexander Brougham?
3. From what organization did Janice Vickery acquire her experimental specimen?
4. What has Beatrice prepared for Tillie's science project?
5. Why is Beatrice sad after she tells Ruth the story of her recurring nightmares?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)