|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Select the character below who makes the following statement in Act 2: "I hate the world."
2. Which statements does Beatrice NOT make about Tillie?
(a) She is half a test tube.
(b) She isn't a pretty girl.
(c) She hardly says a word.
(d) She is the prettiest girl.
3. Who is the "goody-goody girl" according to Beatrice?
(b) Miss Hanley.
4. What is Beatrice's last name?
5. What is Ruth concerned about before Tillie goes on stage?
(a) She is worried that the rabbit will get out of its cage.
(b) She is worried that Tillie will trip and fall.
(c) She is worried that students will make fun of Tillie's appearance.
(d) She is worried that the judges will disqualify Tillie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tillie finally decide to do with the rabbit in Act 2?
2. Which character is shown sleeping in Act 2?
3. What does Beatrice hold over Nanny's head?
4. Which character says that she receives fifty dollars a week?
5. Tillie makes the following announcement at the beginning of the final scene in Act 1:
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)