|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word does the playwright use to describe Beatrice's tone when speaking to Nanny?
2. What does Ruth feed Peter?
3. How did the science experiment make Tillie feel?
4. Which character is shown sleeping in Act 2?
(a) Janice Vickery.
5. Which of the following phrases best characterizes Beatrice's demeanor during the second phone call in Act 2?
(a) Sad and empathetic.
(b) Peaceful and diplomatic.
(c) Frightened and shy.
(d) Manic and cruel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tillie want to do with the rabbit at the end of Act 2?
2. What does Beatrice ask Ruth to hand her after the science fair?
3. What does Tillie offer to do when there is a medical emergency in the home?
4. Which character says that she receives fifty dollars a week?
5. What kind of animal is kept in the wire cage in the front left room?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)