|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beatrice wearing in her recurring nightmare?
(b) A swimsuit.
(c) A lovely gown with jewels all over it.
(d) Equestrian clothing.
2. What does Beatrice do immediately after placing her first phone call in Act 2?
(a) Beatrice lets the horses out of the barn.
(b) Beatrice rips the newspaper off the windows.
(c) Beatrice plants marigolds in the garden.
(d) Beatrice sets the kitchen on fire.
3. What does Tillie ask Beatrice after the science fair?
(a) Mother, could I have some tea?
(b) Mother, did I look okay up there on the stage?
(c) Mother, you didn't kill it, did you?
(d) Mother, did you get your hair done?
4. At the end of Act 1, Tillie reacts to Beatrice in what way?
(a) She shrugs at Beatrice, then laughs.
(b) She slaps Beatrice in the face.
(c) At first she cowers, then she confronts Beatrice.
(d) She runs out of the room, shouting that she will never forgive Beatrice.
5. In the final scene at the end of Act 1, what beverage is Nanny drinking?
(b) Iced tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Miss Hanley, Beatrice is:
2. Of the events below, which one does NOT take place in Act 2?
3. Who calls Beatrice at the end of Act 1?
4. What does Beatrice say she is going to do to Tillie's pet?
5. Which character is the last to physically enter the stage in Act 2?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)