|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, what message does Beatrice leave when she is unable to reach the person she calls first?
(a) "Tell them Mrs. Hunsdorfer called to thank them for making her wish she was dead."
(b) "Tell them Mrs. Hunsdorfer called to recommend that they expel Janice Vickery this instant."
(c) "Tell them Mrs. Hunsdorfer called to thank them for giving her daughter a reason to smile."
(d) "Tell them Mrs. Hunsdorfer called to ask if they would accept the donation of a rabbit to their science department."
2. Which character makes this statement: "Someday I'm going to write a book and blast that school to pieces."
3. According to Ruth, which science fair competitor does Tillie need to worry about?
(a) Kitty Smith.
(b) Amanda Peters.
(c) Janice Vickery.
(d) Elizabeth Staub.
4. What does Tillie ask Beatrice after the science fair?
(a) Mother, did I look okay up there on the stage?
(b) Mother, did you get your hair done?
(c) Mother, could I have some tea?
(d) Mother, you didn't kill it, did you?
5. What happens to Tillie's pet in Act 2?
(a) It gets chloroformed by Beatrice.
(b) It gets chloroformed by Ruth.
(c) It gets loose from the house and runs away.
(d) It is given away to Nanny's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ruth is excited to meet this person at the science fair.
2. Which of the following animals appeared in a recurring nightmare that Beatrice used to have?
3. From what organization did Janice Vickery acquire her experimental specimen?
4. Who is the first character introduced in the play?
5. What is Ruth concerned about before Tillie goes on stage?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)