|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zindel state about Ruth's appearance at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) She almost appears to be sinister.
(b) She almost appears to be angelic.
(c) She almost appears to be confident.
(d) She almost appears to be intelligent.
2. Which of the following conditions did Beatrice's former husband suffer with?
3. What was Beatrice's high school nickname?
(a) Butterfly Betty.
(b) Betty the Loon.
(c) Betty Butterfingers.
(d) Babyface Betty.
4. What is the "beautiful word" that Tillie speaks of in her opening monologue?
5. What does Ruth feed Peter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Beatrice surprises Ruth by placing something in her room in Act 2. What is it?
2. Who is the "goody-goody girl" according to Beatrice?
3. In the final scene at the end of Act 1, what does Tillie carry in from the front door?
4. According to Miss Hanley, Beatrice is:
5. Select the character below who makes the following statement in Act 2: "I hate the world."
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)