|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal is featured in one of the student's entries at the science fair?
(a) A cat.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A dog.
(d) A lamb.
2. Which word does the playwright use to describe Beatrice's tone when speaking to Nanny?
3. What does Beatrice say she is going to do to Tillie's pet?
(a) Put it on a leash and take it for a walk.
(b) Put lipstick on it.
(c) Dress it up in baby clothes.
(d) Chloroform it.
4. Which chemical was involved in Janice Vickery's experiment?
(c) Sodium hydroxide.
5. What does Ruth announce when Tillie returns home from the science fair?
(a) MAMA! MAMA! She won!
(b) MAMA! MAMA! Did she win?
(c) MAMA! MAMA! What happened at the Science Fair stays at the Science Fair!
(d) MAMA! MAMA! I bet Tillie made a fool of herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What beverage does Beatrice prepare for Nanny?
2. Which character breaks down in tears before the science fair?
3. Which two characters argue prior to the science fair?
4. Which character speaks the final line in Act 2?
5. What does Tillie want to do with the rabbit at the end of Act 2?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)