|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what organization did Janice Vickery acquire her experimental specimen?
(a) The A.S.P.C.A.
(b) The local pound.
(c) The town nursing home.
(d) The local zoo.
2. What does Ruth see in the record room at school?
(a) Her sister's test scores.
(b) Her report card.
(c) Her attendance record.
(d) Her history file.
3. What does Beatrice ask Tillie to get rid of in the final scene in Act 1?
(a) The rabbit and the marigolds.
(b) The whiskey and the cigarettes.
(c) The flashlight and the candles.
(d) The horses and the rats.
4. What does Tillie ask Beatrice after the science fair?
(a) Mother, did you get your hair done?
(b) Mother, did I look okay up there on the stage?
(c) Mother, could I have some tea?
(d) Mother, you didn't kill it, did you?
5. What is Ruth's reaction to what she finds in her room in Act 2?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She jumps for joy and calls Chris Burns.
(c) She grabs Tillie and dances with her in the living room.
(d) She has a seizure.
Short Answer Questions
1. When one of the characters discusses the idea of opening a tea shop, which of the following desserts is mentioned?
2. What is Ruth concerned about before Tillie goes on stage?
3. Nanny is best described as:
4. What is the purpose of the phone call that Beatrice initiates in Act 1?
5. When someone says goodnight to Beatrice at the beginning of Act 2, what name does she call her?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)