|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tillie want to do with the rabbit at the end of Act 2?
(a) Give it to Ruth.
(b) Take a picture of it.
(c) Bury it in the backyard.
(d) Play with it.
2. Which word does the playwright use to describe Beatrice's tone when speaking to Nanny?
3. When does Act 2 take place in time sequence following the last scene in Act 1?
(a) Two hours later.
(b) Two minutes later.
(c) Two weeks later.
(d) Two years later.
4. What does Beatrice say about the teachers and students at Tillie's school?
(a) Beatrice calls the teachers overpaid and the students overweight.
(b) Beatrice calls the teachers inept and the students exemplary.
(c) Beatrice calls the teachers underpaid and the students underachievers.
(d) Beatrice calls the teachers stupid and the students vicious.
5. What does Tillie finally decide to do with the rabbit in Act 2?
(a) Expose it to colbalt-60.
(b) Bury it the following morning.
(c) Give it to Janice Vickery.
(d) Hide it in the basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Beatrice's recurring nightmare end?
2. Who is Mr. Mayo?
3. What is the setting of the play in the opening act?
4. At the end of Act 1, Ruth's emotions toward Tillie would be best described as:
5. Why is Ruth upset with Beatrice at the end of Act 1?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)