|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Ruth at the end of Act 2?
(a) She goes on a date with Chris Burns.
(b) She dies.
(c) She buries the cat.
(d) She settles down after a seizure.
2. Which character makes this statement: "Someday I'm going to write a book and blast that school to pieces."
3. Which character makes the following statement: "If you're just a little bit different in this world, they try to kill you off."
(a) Mr. Goodman.
4. What object does Beatrice forget to provide to Nanny?
(a) A spoon.
(b) A pair of eyeglasses.
(c) A handbag.
(d) A shovel.
5. What does Ruth feed Peter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ruth asks Beatrice to tell her a story, but requests that she leave out one part. What is the part of the story that she does not want to hear about?
2. Who is the first character introduced in the play?
3. Which two species of animals are mentioned in Act 2?
4. Who calls Beatrice at the end of Act 1?
5. Ruth compares Beatrice as a teen to Tillie. In what ways were they similar?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)