|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the animal used in Janice's experiment?
2. Beatrice states that Mr. Goodman must think she is running which of the following?
(a) A family farm.
(b) A three-ring circus.
(c) A concentration camp.
(d) A nursing home.
3. Which character speaks the final line in Act 2?
4. Where does Tillie go immediately after the scream is heard in Act 1?
(a) To the barn.
(b) To Tillie's room.
(c) To Nanny's room.
(d) To Beatrice's room.
5. What is Beatrice's reaction to Dr. Berg's phone call?
(a) She is delighted and enthusiastic because she cannot wait to show her pride for her daughter.
(b) She is worried and nervous because Nanny's health is on the decline.
(c) She is angry and agitated because she does not want to go on stage without appropriate clothes.
(d) She is shocked and saddened because she does not know how to solve her daughter's problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is missing from Janice Vickery's experimental specimen?
2. According to Tillie, the seeds which received the most radiation ...
3. What does Beatrice ask Tillie to get rid of in the final scene in Act 1?
4. What kind of animal is kept in the wire cage in the front left room?
5. What does Tillie conclude about mutations at the end of her presentation at the science fair?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)