|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tillie go immediately after the scream is heard in Act 1?
(a) To the barn.
(b) To Tillie's room.
(c) To Beatrice's room.
(d) To Nanny's room.
2. After the Science Fair, Beatrice's demeanor can best be described as:
(a) Disappointed and shocked.
(b) Jubilant and giddy.
(c) Enthusiastic and proud.
(d) Belligerent and drunk.
3. What does Beatrice drink while reading the newspaper?
(a) Iced tea..
(c) Cough syrup.
4. At the end of Act 1, Ruth's emotions toward Tillie would be best described as:
(a) Scorn and disrespect.
(b) Fear and loathing.
(c) Pride and enthusiasm.
(d) Jealousy and anger.
5. Tillie's marigold seeds have been exposed to which of the following substances?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Beatrice tries to contact the following persons in her first telephone call:
2. What is the "beautiful word" that Tillie speaks of in her opening monologue?
3. What does Beatrice do immediately after completing her second phone call in Act 2?
4. What type of beverage is Beatrice drinking when the final scene in Act 1 begins?
5. According to Miss Hanley, what is Beatrice's idea of dressing up?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)