|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth see in the record room at school?
(a) Her history file.
(b) Her attendance record.
(c) Her sister's test scores.
(d) Her report card.
2. This character states: "You're looking at the original half-life!"
3. Who is the first character introduced in the play?
(a) Mr. Goodman.
(b) Janice Vickery.
4. What is missing from Janice Vickery's experimental specimen?
(a) Rib bones.
5. Beatrice announces that she spent the day taking stock of her life. What does she determine?
(a) "I've come up with zero."
(b) "I am so fortunate to have all of you in my life."
(c) "I want to go back to school, earn a degree and buy us a new home."
(d) "I need to quit drinking and smoking."
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of action does Janice Vickery say she undertook on her experimental specimen?
2. What beverage does Beatrice prepare for Nanny?
3. In Act 2, Beatrice tries to contact the following persons in her first telephone call:
4. Which two species of animals are mentioned in Act 2?
5. What object does Beatrice forget to provide to Nanny?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)