|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wins at the science fair?
(b) Janice Vickery.
(c) Mr. Goodman.
(d) Chris Burns.
2. What does Beatrice ask Tillie to get rid of in the final scene in Act 1?
(a) The rabbit and the marigolds.
(b) The flashlight and the candles.
(c) The whiskey and the cigarettes.
(d) The horses and the rats.
3. Beatrice calls Nanny the following:
(a) A zombie.
(b) A model citizen.
(c) A saint.
(d) A criminal.
4. During Tillie's science presentation, she appears:
(a) Supremely confident.
(b) Hysterical with laughter.
(d) Deathly afraid.
5. What is Beatrice wearing in her recurring nightmare?
(a) A swimsuit.
(c) Equestrian clothing.
(d) A lovely gown with jewels all over it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following animals appeared in a recurring nightmare that Beatrice used to have?
2. Immediately following Janice's presentation at the science fair, the lights come up to reveal which of the following characters?
3. What substance does Nanny spill?
4. Which character is the last to physically enter the stage in Act 2?
5. How does Beatrice describe her daughter, Tillie?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)