|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Tillie, the seeds which received the most radiation ...
(a) Gave off a foul scent.
(b) Grew ten feet in height.
(c) Were killed or yielded dwarf plants.
(d) Appealed the most to the rabbit.
2. Where does Tillie go immediately after the scream is heard in Act 1?
(a) To Beatrice's room.
(b) To Tillie's room.
(c) To Nanny's room.
(d) To the barn.
3. What was the name of the animal used in Janice's experiment?
4. What beverage does Beatrice prepare for Nanny?
(a) Whiskey and water.
(b) Hot water and honey.
(c) Coffee with cream.
(d) A chocolate milkshake.
5. After the science fair, which of the following questions does Ruth NOT ask Beatrice?
(a) Are you deaf?
(b) Well, who won?
(c) What did you rip the paper off the windows for?
(d) What's the matter with you?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character makes this statement: "Someday I'm going to write a book and blast that school to pieces."
2. On what condition does Ruth swear to Tillie that she will keep a certain secret?
3. What sound is heard during Janice Vickery's presentation at the science fair?
4. Tillie's marigold seeds have been exposed to which of the following substances?
5. How does Beatrice describe her daughter, Tillie?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)