|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth feed Peter?
2. Beatrice speaks with this person during her second phone call in Act 2:
(b) Nanny's daughter.
3. Which word does the playwright use to describe Beatrice's tone when speaking to Nanny?
4. At the beginning of Act 2, Ruth reveals that she overheard a conversation between two people. Who are these people?
(a) Beatrice and Nanny.
(b) Tillie and Mr. Goodman.
(c) Tillie and Janice Vickery.
(d) Mr. Goodman and Miss Hanley.
5. How does Beatrice describe her daughter, Tillie?
(a) She is a sweet girl.
(b) She is a mean girl.
(c) She is not a pretty girl.
(d) She is a pretty girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Beatrice tries to contact the following persons in her first telephone call:
2. Which of the following statements does Beatrice make about her father?
3. What does Tillie offer to do when there is a medical emergency in the home?
4. Which of the following statements best describes Ruth's performance in school, according to Beatrice?
5. Which character stays home to care for Nanny during the science fair?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)