|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special job does Ruth hold at school?
(a) She puts the flag up on the flag pole each morning.
(b) She is a tutor to students who are struggling in mathematics.
(c) She takes care of keeping records on student attendance for the science office.
(d) She is the editor of the school newspaper.
2. Which of the following animals appeared in a recurring nightmare that Beatrice used to have?
3. Why is Beatrice sad after she tells Ruth the story of her recurring nightmares?
(a) She fears she will never get over her fear of rats.
(b) She fears that Nanny will pour a pot of boiling water on her head.
(c) She fears that there is nothing left for her in life.
(d) She fears that Tillie and Ruth will never forgive her.
4. What does Ruth say she would not be caught dead wearing on stage?
(a) A horrible bow.
(b) A baggy sweater.
(c) A fur coat.
(d) A bright lipstick.
5. Which character is shown sleeping in Act 2?
(a) Janice Vickery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character makes this statement: "Someday I'm going to write a book and blast that school to pieces."
2. Nanny is best described as:
3. What does Beatrice do in the first act to distract Ruth and avoid being upset?
4. From what organization did Janice Vickery acquire her experimental specimen?
5. Where does Tillie go immediately after the scream is heard in Act 1?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)