|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Beatrice tries to contact the following persons in her first telephone call:
(a) The school principal and Janice Vickery's mother.
(b) The school principal and Janice Vickery.
(c) The school principal, Mr. Goodman, and Miss Hanley.
(d) Mr. Goodman and Nanny.
2. In Act 1, what does Ruth tell Mr. Goodman about her sister?
(a) She has ringworm and gangrene.
(b) She is traveling with her mother.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is taking care of Nanny.
3. According to Tillie, the seeds which received little radiation ...
(a) Have grown to plants which are tiny in appearance.
(b) Have grown to plants which are normal in appearance.
(c) Have grown to plants which are unhealthy in appearance.
(d) Have grown to plants which are gigantic in appearance.
4. Tillie's classmates laugh at her at which of the following school events?
(a) A pep rally.
(b) A school play.
(c) A science assembly.
(d) A soccer game.
5. What has Beatrice prepared for Tillie's science project?
(a) She boiled the rabbit.
(b) She sprayed the marigolds with chemicals.
(c) She measured the half-life of radioactive elements.
(d) She wrote the titles on the screen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beatrice's last name?
2. Tillie recites the half-life of which of the following substances?
3. Which person does Beatrice mention by name during her second phone call in Act 2?
4. Which word does the playwright use to describe Beatrice's tone when speaking to Nanny?
5. When someone says goodnight to Beatrice at the beginning of Act 2, what name does she call her?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)