|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beatrice states that she wishes she had completed her education in which of the following fields?
(a) Real estate.
2. Why did Beatrice's father want her to get married?
(a) To win a bet he had made with Nanny.
(b) To get her out of the house.
(c) To be sure that she was taken care of.
(d) To avoid the embarrassment of her being single and pregnant.
3. Ruth is excited to meet this person at the science fair.
(a) Chris Burns.
(b) Mr. Goodman.
(c) Miss Hanley.
(d) Janice Vickery.
4. What does Ruth think of Janice Vickery's science experiment?
(a) Ruth thinks rabbits should not be used in such experiments.
(b) Ruth thinks it is going to be way better than Tillie's.
(c) Ruth thinks what Janice did is murder.
(d) Ruth thinks Janice copied Tillie's idea.
5. What is Ruth's reaction to what she finds in her room in Act 2?
(a) She has a seizure.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She jumps for joy and calls Chris Burns.
(d) She grabs Tillie and dances with her in the living room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the animal used in Janice's experiment?
2. Which of the following animals appeared in a recurring nightmare that Beatrice used to have?
3. Which character is the last to physically enter the stage in Act 2?
4. What does Janice plan to do with her specimen after the science fair?
5. Ruth makes an announcement in the final scene of Act 1. What is this announcement?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)