|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character speaks the final line in Act 2?
2. What is the setting of the opening scene in Act 2?
(a) The football field.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The Hunsdorfers' home.
(d) The science fair.
3. Where does Tillie go immediately after the scream is heard in Act 1?
(a) To Beatrice's room.
(b) To the barn.
(c) To Nanny's room.
(d) To Tillie's room.
4. Nanny is best described as:
5. What happens to Ruth at the end of Act 2?
(a) She settles down after a seizure.
(b) She buries the cat.
(c) She dies.
(d) She goes on a date with Chris Burns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Beatrice states that Mr. Goodman must think she is running which of the following?
2. What does Beatrice ask Ruth to hand her after the science fair?
3. Ruth compares Beatrice as a teen to Tillie. In what ways were they similar?
4. Why is Beatrice sad after she tells Ruth the story of her recurring nightmares?
5. Which chemical was involved in Janice Vickery's experiment?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)