|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Beatrice describe her daughter, Tillie?
(a) She is not a pretty girl.
(b) She is a pretty girl.
(c) She is a sweet girl.
(d) She is a mean girl.
2. Which character appears for the first time when Beatrice is reading the newspaper?
(c) Mr. Goodman.
3. What object does Beatrice forget to provide to Nanny?
(a) A shovel.
(b) A pair of eyeglasses.
(c) A handbag.
(d) A spoon.
4. Where does Tillie go immediately after the scream is heard in Act 1?
(a) To Tillie's room.
(b) To Beatrice's room.
(c) To Nanny's room.
(d) To the barn.
5. What was the name of the animal used in Janice's experiment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Beatrice announces that she spent the day taking stock of her life. What does she determine?
2. What is Beatrice's final line in the play?
3. When one of the characters discusses the idea of opening a tea shop, which of the following desserts is mentioned?
4. Who is Mr. Mayo?
5. When someone says goodnight to Beatrice at the beginning of Act 2, what name does she call her?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)