|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character introduced in the play?
(a) Janice Vickery.
(c) Mr. Goodman.
2. When does Act 2 take place in time sequence following the last scene in Act 1?
(a) Two hours later.
(b) Two minutes later.
(c) Two years later.
(d) Two weeks later.
3. What does Beatrice say she is going to do to Tillie's pet?
(a) Put lipstick on it.
(b) Chloroform it.
(c) Dress it up in baby clothes.
(d) Put it on a leash and take it for a walk.
4. Immediately following Janice's presentation at the science fair, the lights come up to reveal which of the following characters?
(a) Ruth sneaking out of the house.
(b) Tillie giving her presentation.
(c) Nanny falling down the stairs.
(d) Beatrice, who has been drinking.
5. Ruth has one of the following problems:
(a) She has an eating disorder.
(b) She has frequent nightmares.
(c) She has severe leg pain.
(d) She is unable to read.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, what message does Beatrice leave when she is unable to reach the person she calls first?
2. Which person does Beatrice mention by name during her second phone call in Act 2?
3. What is Beatrice's reaction to the medical emergency that takes place at the end of Act 2?
4. After the Science Fair, Beatrice's demeanor can best be described as:
5. What does Ruth bring out of her room after the science fair in Act 2?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)