|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Janice plan to do with her specimen after the science fair?
(a) Put it in her living room.
(b) Donate it to the science department.
(c) Donate it to the local museum.
(d) Sell it and use the proceeds to pay for her next experiment.
2. Who is the "goody-goody girl" according to Beatrice?
(d) Miss Hanley.
3. What type of action does Janice Vickery say she undertook on her experimental specimen?
(a) She llit the animal on fire.
(b) She boiled the animal.
(c) She exposed the animal to cobalt-60.
(d) She put it in a swimming pool.
4. What does Tillie conclude about mutations at the end of her presentation at the science fair?
(a) Mutations will become more perplexing.
(b) Some of the mutations will be good ones.
(c) Some of the mutations will be toxic.
(d) Mutations will become less interesting.
5. Select the character below who makes the following statement in Act 2: "I hate the world."
Short Answer Questions
1. When Beatrice recalls her childhood to Ruth, she says ...
2. Ruth makes an announcement in the final scene of Act 1. What is this announcement?
3. Beatrice states that she wishes she had completed her education in which of the following fields?
4. At the beginning of Act 2, Ruth reveals that she overheard a conversation between two people. Who are these people?
5. What kind of model does Tillie present in school?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)