|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tillie finally decide to do with the rabbit in Act 2?
(a) Bury it the following morning.
(b) Give it to Janice Vickery.
(c) Hide it in the basement.
(d) Expose it to colbalt-60.
2. How did the science experiment make Tillie feel?
3. In the final scene at the end of Act 1, what does Tillie carry in from the front door?
(a) A report card.
(b) A hamster in a cage.
(c) A box of marigold plants.
(d) A carton of cigarettes.
4. What does Beatrice ask Ruth to hand her after the science fair?
(b) The family pet.
(d) Nanny's cane.
5. What is Ruth concerned about before Tillie goes on stage?
(a) She is worried that the judges will disqualify Tillie.
(b) She is worried that students will make fun of Tillie's appearance.
(c) She is worried that Tillie will trip and fall.
(d) She is worried that the rabbit will get out of its cage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth announce when Tillie returns home from the science fair?
2. What excuse does Ruth give for getting out of gym class?
3. During Tillie's science presentation, she appears:
4. Tillie recites the half-life of which of the following substances?
5. Which chemical was involved in Janice Vickery's experiment?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)