|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the scream is heard from upstairs, what sound accompanies it?
(a) Crashes of thunder.
(b) A dog barking.
(c) An ambulance siren.
(d) A person whistling.
2. According to Beatrice, the " manure machine" is what kind of animal?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A ferret.
(c) A horse.
(d) A puppy.
3. Why is Beatrice annoyed with the person to whom she places a telephone call in Act 1?
(a) The person tells her that the real estate course is no longer offered.
(b) The person complains about the smell of manure coming from the barn.
(c) The person demands that Nanny be taken to the hospital immediately.
(d) The person asks her whether she knows what a mutation is.
4. Which character appears for the first time when Beatrice is reading the newspaper?
(a) Mr. Goodman.
5. What does Ruth bring out of her room after the science fair in Act 2?
(c) The dead rabbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Beatrice look for candles following the scream from upstairs?
2. What was Beatrice's high school nickname?
3. What was the name of the animal used in Janice's experiment?
4. Which of the following animals appeared in a recurring nightmare that Beatrice used to have?
5. Which character stays home to care for Nanny during the science fair?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)