|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What substance does Nanny spill?
(b) Nail polish remover.
(c) Plant food.
(d) Hot water.
2. After the Science Fair, Beatrice's demeanor can best be described as:
(a) Enthusiastic and proud.
(b) Jubilant and giddy.
(c) Disappointed and shocked.
(d) Belligerent and drunk.
3. Which of the following animals appeared in a recurring nightmare that Beatrice used to have?
4. Which character is the last to physically enter the stage in Act 2?
(b) Janice Vickery.
(c) Mr. Goodman.
5. Who wins at the science fair?
(a) Mr. Goodman.
(b) Chris Burns.
(d) Janice Vickery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following actions does Beatrice NOT undertake after placing her first phone call in Act 2?
2. What sound is heard during Janice Vickery's presentation at the science fair?
3. What is the substance that Beatrice keeps in a small bottle in a chest of drawers?
4. As the final scene in Act 1 begins, what does Beatrice drop from the top of the stairs?
5. Which character stays home to care for Nanny during the science fair?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)