|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes the following statement: "You know, one day maybe you will be pretty."
2. What does Beatrice hold over Nanny's head?
(a) A pot of honey.
(b) A pot of coffee.
(c) A pot of marigolds.
(d) A pot of boiling water.
3. Which character makes this statement: "Someday I'm going to write a book and blast that school to pieces."
4. What critical remark does Beatrice make about Ruth prior to the science fair?
(a) She says Ruth's hair bow is too large.
(b) She says Ruth has a bad complexion.
(c) She says Ruth's lipstick is an ugly color.
(d) She says Ruth's sweater is too tight.
5. What does Ruth bring out of her room after the science fair in Act 2?
(a) The dead rabbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice drink while reading the newspaper?
2. In Act 2, Beatrice tries to contact the following persons in her first telephone call:
3. What is the subject of Tillie's speeches in Act 1?
4. Beatrice surprises Ruth by placing something in her room in Act 2. What is it?
5. What does Tillie say to Beatrice when she sees the outfit she is wearing to the science fair?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)