|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following actions does Beatrice NOT undertake after placing her first phone call in Act 2?
(a) Throws clothes onto tables.
(b) Hurls school supplies onto the floor.
(c) Rummages through drawers.
(d) Water the marigolds.
2. In Act 2, Beatrice tries to contact the following persons in her first telephone call:
(a) The school principal and Janice Vickery's mother.
(b) The school principal, Mr. Goodman, and Miss Hanley.
(c) The school principal and Janice Vickery.
(d) Mr. Goodman and Nanny.
3. What substance does Nanny spill?
(b) Hot water.
(c) Nail polish remover.
(d) Plant food.
4. Who calls Beatrice at the end of Act 1?
(a) Dr. Berg, the school psychologist.
(b) Dr. Berg, Beatrice's psychologist.
(c) Dr. Berg, the school principal.
(d) Dr. Berg, Nanny's physician.
5. Which character is the last to physically enter the stage in Act 2?
(a) Janice Vickery.
(d) Mr. Goodman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ruth's reaction to what she finds in her room in Act 2?
2. Which of the following animals appeared in a recurring nightmare that Beatrice used to have?
3. What type of beverage is Beatrice drinking when the final scene in Act 1 begins?
4. What was the name of the animal used in Janice's experiment?
5. What is Beatrice's final line in the play?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)