|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Beatrice tries to contact the following persons in her first telephone call:
(a) The school principal and Janice Vickery's mother.
(b) Mr. Goodman and Nanny.
(c) The school principal and Janice Vickery.
(d) The school principal, Mr. Goodman, and Miss Hanley.
2. According to Beatrice, the " manure machine" is what kind of animal?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A ferret.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A horse.
3. What does Ruth announce when Tillie returns home from the science fair?
(a) MAMA! MAMA! What happened at the Science Fair stays at the Science Fair!
(b) MAMA! MAMA! She won!
(c) MAMA! MAMA! Did she win?
(d) MAMA! MAMA! I bet Tillie made a fool of herself.
4. What does Ruth feed Peter?
5. How did the science experiment make Tillie feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beatrice's reaction to the medical emergency that takes place at the end of Act 2?
2. Ruth has one of the following problems:
3. Who is Mr. Alexander Brougham?
4. Which of the following phrases best describes Nanny's relationship with Beatrice?
5. How does Beatrice's recurring nightmare end?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)