|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beatrice makes a phone call in Act 1 to speak with the following person:
(a) Mr. Goodman.
(d) Dr. Berg.
2. What does Ruth bring out of her room after the science fair in Act 2?
(a) The dead rabbit.
3. In the final scene at the end of Act 1, what beverage is Nanny drinking?
(d) Iced tea.
4. What is the purpose of the phone call that Beatrice initiates in Act 1?
(a) To discuss Nanny's health with a physician.
(b) To express her concern about the marigold seeds her daughter Tillie brought home from school.
(c) To enroll in a real estate course.
(d) To order marigold seeds.
5. Tillie recites the half-life of which of the following substances?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the animal used in Janice's experiment?
2. What is Beatrice wearing in her recurring nightmare?
3. Which character says that she receives fifty dollars a week?
4. According to Beatrice, the " manure machine" is what kind of animal?
5. What does Ruth feed Peter?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)