|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character makes this statement: "Someday I'm going to write a book and blast that school to pieces."
2. Which person does Beatrice mention by name during her second phone call in Act 2?
3. Which two species of animals are mentioned in Act 2?
(a) Cat and rabbit.
(b) Dog and bird.
(c) Monkey and horse.
(d) Rat and mouse.
4. Who talks about opening a tea shop?
5. Which of the following phrases best characterizes Beatrice's demeanor during the second phone call in Act 2?
(a) Peaceful and diplomatic.
(b) Sad and empathetic.
(c) Frightened and shy.
(d) Manic and cruel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of model does Tillie present in school?
2. What does Tillie want to do with the rabbit at the end of Act 2?
3. According to Beatrice, the " manure machine" is what kind of animal?
4. Beatrice calls Nanny the following:
5. Who is the "goody-goody girl" according to Beatrice?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)