|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Tillie's science presentation, she appears:
(a) Deathly afraid.
(c) Hysterical with laughter.
(d) Supremely confident.
2. Which statements does Beatrice NOT make about Tillie?
(a) She is the prettiest girl.
(b) She isn't a pretty girl.
(c) She hardly says a word.
(d) She is half a test tube.
3. What kind of model does Tillie present in school?
(a) A model of a vegetable farm.
(b) A model of a swimming pool.
(c) A model of a house.
(d) A model of an atom.
4. Beatrice is busy doing which of the following activities when the final scene in Act 1 begins?
(a) Cooking dinner.
(b) Planting marigolds.
(c) Assisting Ruth with her homework.
(d) A little housecleaning.
5. What is Ruth's reaction to what she finds in her room in Act 2?
(a) She has a seizure.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She jumps for joy and calls Chris Burns.
(d) She grabs Tillie and dances with her in the living room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Beatrice announces that she spent the day taking stock of her life. What does she determine?
2. What excuse does Ruth give for getting out of gym class?
3. Who does Beatrice receive a phone call from in Act 1?
4. Which of the following conditions did Beatrice's former husband suffer with?
5. In Act 1, what does Ruth tell Mr. Goodman about her sister?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)