|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beatrice states that she wishes she had completed her education in which of the following fields?
(a) Real estate.
2. Why does Beatrice look for candles following the scream from upstairs?
(a) She wants to remove earwax from Nanny's ears.
(b) She wants to put them on the birthday cake she baked for Nanny.
(c) She wants to light the room with them, as the electricity has gone off.
(d) She wants to rid the air of the smell of marigolds.
3. How does Beatrice describe her daughter, Tillie?
(a) She is a sweet girl.
(b) She is not a pretty girl.
(c) She is a mean girl.
(d) She is a pretty girl.
4. What does Ruth feed Peter?
5. Why is Beatrice annoyed with the person to whom she places a telephone call in Act 1?
(a) The person tells her that the real estate course is no longer offered.
(b) The person complains about the smell of manure coming from the barn.
(c) The person asks her whether she knows what a mutation is.
(d) The person demands that Nanny be taken to the hospital immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Beatrice calls Nanny the following:
2. What is Beatrice's final line in the play?
3. Nanny is also described as:
4. According to Tillie, the seeds which received moderate radiation ...
5. Which of the following statements does Beatrice make about her father?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)