|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who talks about opening a tea shop?
2. Why is Beatrice annoyed with the person to whom she places a telephone call in Act 1?
(a) The person demands that Nanny be taken to the hospital immediately.
(b) The person complains about the smell of manure coming from the barn.
(c) The person asks her whether she knows what a mutation is.
(d) The person tells her that the real estate course is no longer offered.
3. What kind of school project is Tillie working on in Act 1?
(a) A science project.
(b) A music project.
(c) A social studies project.
(d) A language arts project.
4. What does Beatrice say about the teachers and students at Tillie's school?
(a) Beatrice calls the teachers inept and the students exemplary.
(b) Beatrice calls the teachers stupid and the students vicious.
(c) Beatrice calls the teachers underpaid and the students underachievers.
(d) Beatrice calls the teachers overpaid and the students overweight.
5. What is Ruth's reaction to what she finds in her room in Act 2?
(a) She jumps for joy and calls Chris Burns.
(b) She grabs Tillie and dances with her in the living room.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She has a seizure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is the last to physically enter the stage in Act 2?
2. What sound is heard during Janice Vickery's presentation at the science fair?
3. What kind of animal is featured in one of the student's entries at the science fair?
4. Tillie's classmates laugh at her at which of the following school events?
5. How did the science experiment make Tillie feel?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)