|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of action does Janice Vickery say she undertook on her experimental specimen?
(a) She llit the animal on fire.
(b) She exposed the animal to cobalt-60.
(c) She put it in a swimming pool.
(d) She boiled the animal.
2. Beatrice speaks with this person during her second phone call in Act 2:
(b) Nanny's daughter.
3. Why did Beatrice's father want her to get married?
(a) To be sure that she was taken care of.
(b) To get her out of the house.
(c) To win a bet he had made with Nanny.
(d) To avoid the embarrassment of her being single and pregnant.
4. Tillie reveals that she had help purchasing some of the necessary items for her experiment. Who helped her pay for them?
(a) Mr. Goodman.
(c) Janice Vickery.
5. Per Zindel's stage directions, the spotlight "clings" to which character at the end of Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following phrases best characterizes Beatrice's demeanor during the second phone call in Act 2?
2. What happens to Tillie's pet in Act 2?
3. What does Tillie finally decide to do with the rabbit in Act 2?
4. Which of the following characters is not at home in Act 2?
5. Which of the following statements best describes Ruth's performance in school, according to Beatrice?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)