|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beatrice states that Mr. Goodman must think she is running which of the following?
(a) A family farm.
(b) A nursing home.
(c) A three-ring circus.
(d) A concentration camp.
2. What is one of the "exciting duties" that Beatrice says she would like Tillie to perform?
(a) Assist Nanny with her breakfast.
(b) Groom the horses.
(c) Clean up animal waste.
(d) Water the marigolds.
3. Which chemical was involved in Janice Vickery's experiment?
(d) Sodium hydroxide.
4. What does Beatrice hold over Nanny's head?
(a) A pot of honey.
(b) A pot of marigolds.
(c) A pot of coffee.
(d) A pot of boiling water.
5. How did the science experiment make Tillie feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Beatrice tries to contact the following persons in her first telephone call:
2. Tillie reveals that she had help purchasing some of the necessary items for her experiment. Who helped her pay for them?
3. What kind of animal is featured in one of the student's entries at the science fair?
4. What kind of school project is Tillie working on in Act 1?
5. According to Miss Hanley, what is Beatrice's idea of dressing up?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)