|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who talks about opening a tea shop?
2. Beatrice states that Mr. Goodman must think she is running which of the following?
(a) A nursing home.
(b) A family farm.
(c) A three-ring circus.
(d) A concentration camp.
3. Beatrice is busy doing which of the following activities when the final scene in Act 1 begins?
(a) A little housecleaning.
(b) Planting marigolds.
(c) Assisting Ruth with her homework.
(d) Cooking dinner.
4. What is Beatrice wearing when she makes her entrance in Act 1?
(a) Jean overalls.
(b) A bathrobe.
(c) An evening gown.
(d) A bathing suit.
5. Nanny is best described as:
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person screaming upstairs after Beatrice places a phone call in Act 1?
2. Which statements does Beatrice NOT make about Tillie?
3. What questionable activity does Beatrice allow Ruth to do?
4. Tillie is engaged in the following activity while her mother reads the newspaper:
5. Beatrice announces that she spent the day taking stock of her life. What does she determine?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)