|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice do in the first act to distract Ruth and avoid being upset?
(a) Beatrice tells Ruth the story of when she stole a wagon from her father.
(b) Beatrice tells the story of when she and Nanny stole a rabbit from a pet shop.
(c) Beatrice tells Ruth the story of when she planted her first marigold garden.
(d) Beatrice tells Ruth the story of when her father taught her how to drive a car.
2. What is the name of the lipstick that Ruth borrows from Beatrice?
(a) Drama Queen.
(b) Drop Dead Diva.
(c) Daisy Lips.
(d) Devil's Kiss.
3. What is the "beautiful word" that Tillie speaks of in her opening monologue?
4. Tillie recites the half-life of which of the following substances?
5. This character states: "You're looking at the original half-life!"
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements does Beatrice make about her father?
2. What does Ruth say when Beatrice is halfway through telling the story of her recurring nightmare?
3. Who is the first character introduced in the play?
4. Nanny is best described as:
5. What is Beatrice's reaction to Dr. Berg's phone call?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)