|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character introduced in the play?
(a) Mr. Goodman.
(d) Janice Vickery.
2. Who does Beatrice receive a phone call from in Act 1?
(b) Janice Vickery.
(c) Mr. Goodman.
3. What beverage does Beatrice prepare for Nanny?
(a) Hot water and honey.
(b) Coffee with cream.
(c) A chocolate milkshake.
(d) Whiskey and water.
4. What is the name of the lipstick that Ruth borrows from Beatrice?
(a) Daisy Lips.
(b) Devil's Kiss.
(c) Drop Dead Diva.
(d) Drama Queen.
5. Where does Tillie go immediately after the scream is heard in Act 1?
(a) To the barn.
(b) To Beatrice's room.
(c) To Tillie's room.
(d) To Nanny's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of beverage is Beatrice drinking when the final scene in Act 1 begins?
2. Beatrice makes a phone call in Act 1 to speak with the following person:
3. What kind of school project is Tillie working on in Act 1?
4. When one of the characters discusses the idea of opening a tea shop, which of the following desserts is mentioned?
5. According to Beatrice, the " manure machine" is what kind of animal?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)