|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice say she is going to do to Tillie's pet?
(a) Put lipstick on it.
(b) Chloroform it.
(c) Put it on a leash and take it for a walk.
(d) Dress it up in baby clothes.
2. Who is the first character introduced in the play?
(b) Mr. Goodman.
(c) Janice Vickery.
3. What type of beverage is Beatrice drinking when the final scene in Act 1 begins?
(b) Iced tea.
4. What is Beatrice's last name?
5. What is the name of the lipstick that Ruth borrows from Beatrice?
(a) Drop Dead Diva.
(b) Drama Queen.
(c) Devil's Kiss.
(d) Daisy Lips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of Tillie's speeches in Act 1?
2. As the final scene in Act 1 begins, what does Beatrice drop from the top of the stairs?
3. What does Beatrice hold over Nanny's head?
4. What does Ruth see in the record room at school?
5. Nanny is best described as:
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)