|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice ask Tillie to get rid of in the final scene in Act 1?
(a) The flashlight and the candles.
(b) The whiskey and the cigarettes.
(c) The horses and the rats.
(d) The rabbit and the marigolds.
2. What is the name of the lipstick that Ruth borrows from Beatrice?
(a) Drama Queen.
(b) Drop Dead Diva.
(c) Daisy Lips.
(d) Devil's Kiss.
3. What is the purpose of the phone call that Beatrice initiates in Act 1?
(a) To express her concern about the marigold seeds her daughter Tillie brought home from school.
(b) To enroll in a real estate course.
(c) To discuss Nanny's health with a physician.
(d) To order marigold seeds.
4. What beverage does Beatrice prepare for Nanny?
(a) Coffee with cream.
(b) Whiskey and water.
(c) A chocolate milkshake.
(d) Hot water and honey.
5. This character states: "You're looking at the original half-life!"
Short Answer Questions
1. Beatrice announces that she spent the day taking stock of her life. What does she determine?
2. What substance does Nanny spill?
3. Which character says that she receives fifty dollars a week?
4. What does Beatrice drink while reading the newspaper?
5. Who talks about opening a tea shop?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)