|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the "exciting duties" that Beatrice says she would like Tillie to perform?
(a) Groom the horses.
(b) Water the marigolds.
(c) Assist Nanny with her breakfast.
(d) Clean up animal waste.
2. What is the name of the lipstick that Ruth borrows from Beatrice?
(a) Daisy Lips.
(b) Drama Queen.
(c) Drop Dead Diva.
(d) Devil's Kiss.
3. Tillie's classmates laugh at her at which of the following school events?
(a) A soccer game.
(b) A school play.
(c) A pep rally.
(d) A science assembly.
4. What does Ruth say when Beatrice is halfway through telling the story of her recurring nightmare?
(a) "That is the scariest dream I've ever heard."
(b) "That doesn't sound like a walk in the park."
(c) "That is the funniest nightmare I've ever heard."
(d) "That doesn't sound like a nightmare to me."
5. When one of the characters discusses the idea of opening a tea shop, which of the following desserts is mentioned?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Beatrice's recurring nightmare end?
2. What type of beverage is Beatrice drinking when the final scene in Act 1 begins?
3. Who is the first character introduced in the play?
4. What is the subject of the phone call that Beatrice receives in Act 1?
5. When Beatrice recalls her childhood to Ruth, she says ...
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)