|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tillie's marigold seeds have been exposed to which of the following substances?
2. Of the following objects, which are NOT included in the description of the setting in Act 1?
(b) Cell phones.
3. Ruth asks Beatrice to tell her a story, but requests that she leave out one part. What is the part of the story that she does not want to hear about?
(a) She does not want to hear the part about horses being shot.
(b) She does not want to hear the part about the radioactive marigolds.
(c) She does not want to hear the part about rats in the basement.
(d) She does not want to hear the part about her father having a heart attack.
4. What does Beatrice say she is going to do to Tillie's pet?
(a) Chloroform it.
(b) Put it on a leash and take it for a walk.
(c) Put lipstick on it.
(d) Dress it up in baby clothes.
5. Nanny is best described as:
Short Answer Questions
1. What beverage does Beatrice prepare for Nanny?
2. When one of the characters discusses the idea of opening a tea shop, which of the following desserts is mentioned?
3. What does Beatrice hold over Nanny's head?
4. Tillie makes the following announcement at the beginning of the final scene in Act 1:
5. Beatrice states that Mr. Goodman must think she is running which of the following?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)