|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth see in the record room at school?
(a) Her attendance record.
(b) Her history file.
(c) Her report card.
(d) Her sister's test scores.
2. What kind of animal is kept in the wire cage in the front left room?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A gerbil.
(c) A snake.
(d) A ferret.
3. What special job does Ruth hold at school?
(a) She is a tutor to students who are struggling in mathematics.
(b) She takes care of keeping records on student attendance for the science office.
(c) She puts the flag up on the flag pole each morning.
(d) She is the editor of the school newspaper.
4. What is the subject of the phone call that Beatrice receives in Act 1?
(a) Tillie's absence from school.
(b) Nanny needs to have a medical procedure.
(c) The horses were let out of the stable.
(d) Vegetable sales are slowing down.
5. When the scream is heard from upstairs, what sound accompanies it?
(a) An ambulance siren.
(b) Crashes of thunder.
(c) A person whistling.
(d) A dog barking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice ask Tillie to get rid of in the final scene in Act 1?
2. What object does Beatrice forget to provide to Nanny?
3. Beatrice makes a phone call in Act 1 to speak with the following person:
4. Beatrice states that Mr. Goodman must think she is running which of the following?
5. In Act 1, what does Ruth tell Mr. Goodman about her sister?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)