|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth announce when Tillie returns home from the science fair?
(a) MAMA! MAMA! Did she win?
(b) MAMA! MAMA! She won!
(c) MAMA! MAMA! I bet Tillie made a fool of herself.
(d) MAMA! MAMA! What happened at the Science Fair stays at the Science Fair!
2. When one of the characters discusses the idea of opening a tea shop, which of the following desserts is mentioned?
3. According to Tillie, the seeds which received the most radiation ...
(a) Appealed the most to the rabbit.
(b) Grew ten feet in height.
(c) Gave off a foul scent.
(d) Were killed or yielded dwarf plants.
4. Select the character who makes the following statement: "I can't help it what people call you."
(a) Mr. Goodman.
5. What does Tillie offer to do when there is a medical emergency in the home?
(a) She offers to get the first aid kit.
(b) She offers to help clean up the mess.
(c) She offers to call Nanny's daughter.
(d) She offers to call the doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beatrice's reaction to Dr. Berg's phone call?
2. What does Ruth bring out of her room after the science fair in Act 2?
3. On what condition does Ruth swear to Tillie that she will keep a certain secret?
4. Why does Beatrice try to convince Tillie to put a bow in her hair?
5. During the final portion of Tillie's science presentation, what special effect is used?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)