|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ruth, who is waiting to see Beatrice at the science fair?
(a) Tillie, Janice Vickery, and Mr. Goodman.
(b) Everybody ... including Miss Hanley.
(c) Peter, Mr. Goodman, and Dr. Berg.
(d) Betty, Nanny, and Tillie.
2. Who calls Beatrice at the end of Act 1?
(a) Dr. Berg, the school psychologist.
(b) Dr. Berg, Nanny's physician.
(c) Dr. Berg, Beatrice's psychologist.
(d) Dr. Berg, the school principal.
3. What was the name of the animal used in Janice's experiment?
4. Which of the following animals appeared in a recurring nightmare that Beatrice used to have?
5. What does Ruth announce when Tillie returns home from the science fair?
(a) MAMA! MAMA! What happened at the Science Fair stays at the Science Fair!
(b) MAMA! MAMA! She won!
(c) MAMA! MAMA! Did she win?
(d) MAMA! MAMA! I bet Tillie made a fool of herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Beatrice describe her daughter, Tillie?
2. What does Beatrice do immediately after placing her first phone call in Act 2?
3. What does Beatrice ask Tillie to get rid of in the final scene in Act 1?
4. What does Ruth bring out of her room after the science fair in Act 2?
5. In Act 2, what message does Beatrice leave when she is unable to reach the person she calls first?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)