|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beatrice takes a dramatic physical action following Dr. Berg's phone call. What is it?
(a) She throws her cigarettes into the trash.
(b) She flings her glass on the floor.
(c) She jumps on a horse and rides into town.
(d) She jumps onto the dining table and does a cheer.
2. Per Zindel's stage directions, the spotlight "clings" to which character at the end of Act 2?
3. Beatrice surprises Ruth by placing something in her room in Act 2. What is it?
(c) The rabbit.
4. Where does Tillie go immediately after the scream is heard in Act 1?
(a) To Beatrice's room.
(b) To Tillie's room.
(c) To the barn.
(d) To Nanny's room.
5. Who is the "goody-goody girl" according to Beatrice?
(c) Miss Hanley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of the opening scene in Act 2?
2. What does Tillie say to Beatrice when she sees the outfit she is wearing to the science fair?
3. When Beatrice recalls her childhood to Ruth, she says ...
4. What is Ruth concerned about before Tillie goes on stage?
5. Who says that Tillie and Ruth are misfits?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)