|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth think of Janice Vickery's science experiment?
(a) Ruth thinks it is going to be way better than Tillie's.
(b) Ruth thinks rabbits should not be used in such experiments.
(c) Ruth thinks Janice copied Tillie's idea.
(d) Ruth thinks what Janice did is murder.
2. Beatrice states that Mr. Goodman must think she is running which of the following?
(a) A nursing home.
(b) A concentration camp.
(c) A three-ring circus.
(d) A family farm.
3. Why does Beatrice try to convince Tillie to put a bow in her hair?
(a) She thinks that Tillie needs more style.
(b) She thinks that Tillie's hair is out of control without the bow.
(c) She thinks that Tillie looks like a boy without hair accessories.
(d) She thinks that people will like Tillie for trying to look nice.
4. What does Beatrice do immediately after placing her first phone call in Act 2?
(a) Beatrice plants marigolds in the garden.
(b) Beatrice sets the kitchen on fire.
(c) Beatrice lets the horses out of the barn.
(d) Beatrice rips the newspaper off the windows.
5. What is the name of the lipstick that Ruth borrows from Beatrice?
(a) Drama Queen.
(b) Daisy Lips.
(c) Drop Dead Diva.
(d) Devil's Kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of the phone call that Beatrice initiates in Act 1?
2. What does Ruth feed Peter?
3. During Tillie's science presentation, she appears:
4. What is the "beautiful word" that Tillie speaks of in her opening monologue?
5. According to Tillie, the seeds which received the most radiation ...
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)