|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following actions does Beatrice NOT undertake after placing her first phone call in Act 2?
(a) Hurls school supplies onto the floor.
(b) Rummages through drawers.
(c) Water the marigolds.
(d) Throws clothes onto tables.
2. What does Ruth see in the record room at school?
(a) Her attendance record.
(b) Her sister's test scores.
(c) Her history file.
(d) Her report card.
3. What does Tillie ask Beatrice after the science fair?
(a) Mother, did I look okay up there on the stage?
(b) Mother, did you get your hair done?
(c) Mother, could I have some tea?
(d) Mother, you didn't kill it, did you?
4. What does Ruth say she would not be caught dead wearing on stage?
(a) A fur coat.
(b) A bright lipstick.
(c) A horrible bow.
(d) A baggy sweater.
5. Who says that Tillie and Ruth are misfits?
(b) Miss Torgersen.
(d) Dr. Berg.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Beatrice tries to contact the following persons in her first telephone call:
2. Janice Vickery states that her experiment is an accomplishment that will what?
3. Which character says that she receives fifty dollars a week?
4. Beatrice takes a dramatic physical action following Dr. Berg's phone call. What is it?
5. Tillie's marigold seeds have been exposed to which of the following substances?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)