|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says that she receives fifty dollars a week?
2. Of the events below, which one does NOT take place in Act 2?
(a) Ruth has a seizure.
(b) Beatrice opens a tea shop in her home.
(c) Nanny's daughter comes to remove her from the Hunsdorfer home.
(d) Tillie plants marigold seeds in the backyard.
3. What is one of the "exciting duties" that Beatrice says she would like Tillie to perform?
(a) Assist Nanny with her breakfast.
(b) Water the marigolds.
(c) Groom the horses.
(d) Clean up animal waste.
4. In the final scene at the end of Act 1, what does Tillie carry in from the front door?
(a) A box of marigold plants.
(b) A carton of cigarettes.
(c) A hamster in a cage.
(d) A report card.
5. Beatrice is busy doing which of the following activities when the final scene in Act 1 begins?
(a) A little housecleaning.
(b) Assisting Ruth with her homework.
(c) Cooking dinner.
(d) Planting marigolds.
Short Answer Questions
1. When someone says goodnight to Beatrice at the beginning of Act 2, what name does she call her?
2. Tillie's marigold seeds have been exposed to which of the following substances?
3. Immediately following Janice's presentation at the science fair, the lights come up to reveal which of the following characters?
4. Which two characters argue prior to the science fair?
5. According to Miss Hanley, what is Beatrice's idea of dressing up?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)