|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is the last to physically enter the stage in Act 2?
(b) Janice Vickery.
(c) Mr. Goodman.
2. Ruth is excited to meet this person at the science fair.
(a) Chris Burns.
(b) Mr. Goodman.
(c) Janice Vickery.
(d) Miss Hanley.
3. Beatrice speaks with this person during her second phone call in Act 2:
(d) Nanny's daughter.
4. What happens to Ruth at the end of Act 2?
(a) She dies.
(b) She settles down after a seizure.
(c) She goes on a date with Chris Burns.
(d) She buries the cat.
5. What is the subject of the phone call that Beatrice receives in Act 1?
(a) Vegetable sales are slowing down.
(b) Nanny needs to have a medical procedure.
(c) The horses were let out of the stable.
(d) Tillie's absence from school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth bring out of her room after the science fair in Act 2?
2. Why does Beatrice try to convince Tillie to put a bow in her hair?
3. Beatrice takes a dramatic physical action following Dr. Berg's phone call. What is it?
4. Select the character who makes the following statement: "I can't help it what people call you."
5. At the end of Act 1, Tillie reacts to Beatrice in what way?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)