|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what condition does Ruth swear to Tillie that she will keep a certain secret?
(a) On the condition that Tillie tries a cigarette.
(b) On the condition that Tillie takes the bow out of her hair.
(c) On the condition that Tillie gives Peter to her.
(d) On the condition that Tillie changes clothes.
2. Who is Mr. Alexander Brougham?
(a) A teacher who inspired Tillie to study horticulture.
(b) A horse jockey who died in an accident on the track.
(c) A scientist who invented growth hormones for marigolds.
(d) A man who lived with Beatrice and had worms in his legs.
3. What does Ruth bring out of her room after the science fair in Act 2?
(a) The dead rabbit.
4. In the final scene at the end of Act 1, what beverage is Nanny drinking?
(c) Iced tea.
5. From what organization did Janice Vickery acquire her experimental specimen?
(a) The town nursing home.
(b) The local pound.
(c) The local zoo.
(d) The A.S.P.C.A.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attends the science fair with Tillie?
2. Beatrice speaks with this person during her second phone call in Act 2:
3. What is Beatrice wearing in her recurring nightmare?
4. What is one of the reasons that Tillie is teased by other students at school, according to Ruth?
5. According to Tillie, the seeds which received little radiation ...
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)