|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of school project is Tillie working on in Act 1?
(a) A language arts project.
(b) A science project.
(c) A music project.
(d) A social studies project.
2. Tillie recites the half-life of which of the following substances?
3. What is the subject of Tillie's speeches in Act 1?
(b) Pop music.
4. What does Beatrice hold over Nanny's head?
(a) A pot of honey.
(b) A pot of marigolds.
(c) A pot of boiling water.
(d) A pot of coffee.
5. Who says that Tillie and Ruth are misfits?
(a) Dr. Berg.
(b) Miss Torgersen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nanny is best described as:
2. What kind of animal is kept in the wire cage in the front left room?
3. What does Beatrice say she is going to do to Tillie's pet?
4. Who is Mr. Mayo?
5. Ruth has one of the following problems:
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)