|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This character states: "You're looking at the original half-life!"
2. Beatrice is busy doing which of the following activities when the final scene in Act 1 begins?
(a) Assisting Ruth with her homework.
(b) Cooking dinner.
(c) Planting marigolds.
(d) A little housecleaning.
3. These are Janice Vickery's parting words at the conclusion of her presentation at the science fair.
(a) "Today, the Science Fair. Tomorrow, the world!"
(b) "Thank you! Next up is my best friend in the whole world, Tillie!"
(c) "I wish you could see how pathetic you all look from up here!"
(d) "Thank you very much for your attention, and I hope I win!"
4. When someone says goodnight to Beatrice at the beginning of Act 2, what name does she call her?
(a) Butterfly Betty.
(b) Babyface Betty.
(c) Betty the Loon.
(d) Betty Butterfingers.
5. What has Beatrice prepared for Tillie's science project?
(a) She boiled the rabbit.
(b) She measured the half-life of radioactive elements.
(c) She wrote the titles on the screen.
(d) She sprayed the marigolds with chemicals.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Tillie's science presentation, she appears:
2. Tillie reveals that she had help purchasing some of the necessary items for her experiment. Who helped her pay for them?
3. Who wins at the science fair?
4. Tillie recites the half-life of which of the following substances?
5. Which character breaks down in tears before the science fair?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)