|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character stays home to care for Nanny during the science fair?
2. Beatrice calls Nanny the following:
(a) A zombie.
(b) A saint.
(c) A criminal.
(d) A model citizen.
3. Select the character below who makes the following statement in Act 2: "I hate the world."
4. What is Beatrice's final line in the play?
(a) "Get out of here and take that bag of bones with you."
(b) "I hate the world."
(c) "Life is what you make it."
(d) "What a beautiful world."
5. What does Ruth announce when Tillie returns home from the science fair?
(a) MAMA! MAMA! What happened at the Science Fair stays at the Science Fair!
(b) MAMA! MAMA! She won!
(c) MAMA! MAMA! Did she win?
(d) MAMA! MAMA! I bet Tillie made a fool of herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the "exciting duties" that Beatrice says she would like Tillie to perform?
2. What critical remark does Beatrice make about Ruth prior to the science fair?
3. What does Beatrice do immediately after placing her first phone call in Act 2?
4. When the scream is heard from upstairs, what sound accompanies it?
5. During Tillie's science presentation, she appears:
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)