|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal is kept in the wire cage in the front left room?
(a) A snake.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A gerbil.
(d) A ferret.
2. Beatrice speaks with this person during her second phone call in Act 2:
(c) Nanny's daughter.
3. What is Ruth concerned about before Tillie goes on stage?
(a) She is worried that students will make fun of Tillie's appearance.
(b) She is worried that the judges will disqualify Tillie.
(c) She is worried that the rabbit will get out of its cage.
(d) She is worried that Tillie will trip and fall.
4. Nanny is also described as:
(a) Utterly wrinkled and dried, perhaps a century old.
(b) Vibrant and beautiful.
(c) Young-looking, but terribly arthritic.
(d) Talkative and wheelchair-bound.
5. How does Beatrice describe her daughter, Tillie?
(a) She is a pretty girl.
(b) She is a sweet girl.
(c) She is a mean girl.
(d) She is not a pretty girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is the last to physically enter the stage in Act 2?
2. What is the setting of the play in the opening act?
3. Why is Ruth upset at first when she sees the flashlight?
4. From what organization did Janice Vickery acquire her experimental specimen?
5. As the final scene in Act 1 begins, what does Beatrice drop from the top of the stairs?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)