|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the lipstick that Ruth borrows from Beatrice?
(a) Drop Dead Diva.
(b) Devil's Kiss.
(c) Drama Queen.
(d) Daisy Lips.
2. Of the events below, which one does NOT take place in Act 2?
(a) Beatrice opens a tea shop in her home.
(b) Nanny's daughter comes to remove her from the Hunsdorfer home.
(c) Tillie plants marigold seeds in the backyard.
(d) Ruth has a seizure.
3. Tillie recites the half-life of which of the following substances?
4. Which of the following conditions did Beatrice's former husband suffer with?
5. What does Beatrice read about in the newspaper?
(a) Teenage drinking.
(b) Real estate listings.
(c) Elder abuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is not at home in Act 2?
2. What does Tillie say about the power of exploding atoms?
3. What does Beatrice hold over Nanny's head?
4. Who is Mr. Mayo?
5. What is Beatrice's reaction to the medical emergency that takes place at the end of Act 2?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)