|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth think of Janice Vickery's science experiment?
(a) Ruth thinks rabbits should not be used in such experiments.
(b) Ruth thinks what Janice did is murder.
(c) Ruth thinks it is going to be way better than Tillie's.
(d) Ruth thinks Janice copied Tillie's idea.
2. Who is Mr. Alexander Brougham?
(a) A man who lived with Beatrice and had worms in his legs.
(b) A teacher who inspired Tillie to study horticulture.
(c) A horse jockey who died in an accident on the track.
(d) A scientist who invented growth hormones for marigolds.
3. What is the name of the lipstick that Ruth borrows from Beatrice?
(a) Drama Queen.
(b) Drop Dead Diva.
(c) Daisy Lips.
(d) Devil's Kiss.
4. Ruth states that if anybody stuck Peter in a pot of boiling water, she would ...
(a) Report them to the police.
(b) Give them $20.
(c) Make rabbit stew.
(d) Kill them.
5. According to Ruth, which science fair competitor does Tillie need to worry about?
(a) Amanda Peters.
(b) Elizabeth Staub.
(c) Kitty Smith.
(d) Janice Vickery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes the following statement: "You know, one day maybe you will be pretty."
2. What does Beatrice hold over Nanny's head?
3. Select the character below who makes the following statement in Act 2: "I hate the world."
4. Tillie recites the half-life of which of the following substances?
5. These are Janice Vickery's parting words at the conclusion of her presentation at the science fair.
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)