|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the lipstick that Ruth borrows from Beatrice?
(a) Drop Dead Diva.
(b) Devil's Kiss.
(c) Daisy Lips.
(d) Drama Queen.
2. Tillie makes the following announcement at the beginning of the final scene in Act 1:
(a) "Mother, they want me to do something at school."
(b) "Mother, I am dropping out of school."
(c) "Mother, Nanny is choking."
(d) "Mother, I sprained my ankle in gym today."
3. There is a last-minute change in plans before the science fair. What happens?
(a) Beatrice forbids Tillie from attending.
(b) Beatrice tells Ruth she can't go, then she changes her mind and says she'll stay home instead.
(c) Ruth changes her mind and decides not to go because she wants to take care of Nanny.
(d) Tillie decides she can't face the students who teased her and decides to stay home.
4. Who is the "goody-goody girl" according to Beatrice?
(b) Miss Hanley.
5. In the final scene at the end of Act 1, what does Tillie carry in from the front door?
(a) A carton of cigarettes.
(b) A report card.
(c) A hamster in a cage.
(d) A box of marigold plants.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Tillie, the seeds which received the most radiation ...
2. Who is Mr. Mayo?
3. Which person does Beatrice mention by name during her second phone call in Act 2?
4. What is Beatrice's final line in the play?
5. What was the name of the animal used in Janice's experiment?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)