|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth see in the record room at school?
(a) Her attendance record.
(b) Her history file.
(c) Her report card.
(d) Her sister's test scores.
2. What does Tillie offer to do when there is a medical emergency in the home?
(a) She offers to get the first aid kit.
(b) She offers to help clean up the mess.
(c) She offers to call the doctor.
(d) She offers to call Nanny's daughter.
3. Who does Beatrice receive a phone call from in Act 1?
(a) Janice Vickery.
(b) Mr. Goodman.
4. Why does Beatrice look for candles following the scream from upstairs?
(a) She wants to light the room with them, as the electricity has gone off.
(b) She wants to rid the air of the smell of marigolds.
(c) She wants to remove earwax from Nanny's ears.
(d) She wants to put them on the birthday cake she baked for Nanny.
5. Beatrice states that Mr. Goodman must think she is running which of the following?
(a) A nursing home.
(b) A three-ring circus.
(c) A family farm.
(d) A concentration camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beatrice's last name?
2. Tillie's classmates laugh at her at which of the following school events?
3. According to Ruth, who is waiting to see Beatrice at the science fair?
4. Which of the following conditions did Beatrice's former husband suffer with?
5. What does Ruth announce when Tillie returns home from the science fair?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)