|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is missing from Janice Vickery's experimental specimen?
(d) Rib bones.
2. What does Ruth say when Beatrice is halfway through telling the story of her recurring nightmare?
(a) "That is the funniest nightmare I've ever heard."
(b) "That doesn't sound like a walk in the park."
(c) "That doesn't sound like a nightmare to me."
(d) "That is the scariest dream I've ever heard."
3. Who does Beatrice receive a phone call from in Act 1?
(a) Mr. Goodman.
(d) Janice Vickery.
4. Nanny is also described as:
(a) Vibrant and beautiful.
(b) Talkative and wheelchair-bound.
(c) Young-looking, but terribly arthritic.
(d) Utterly wrinkled and dried, perhaps a century old.
5. Which of the following statements does Beatrice make about her father?
(a) He was cruel and abusive.
(b) He made up for all the other men in the world.
(c) He smoked like a chimney.
(d) He grew prize-winning marigolds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nanny say in Act 2?
2. Which statement does Beatrice make before the science fair?
3. Tillie makes the following announcement at the beginning of the final scene in Act 1:
4. Tillie reveals that she had help purchasing some of the necessary items for her experiment. Who helped her pay for them?
5. Select the character below who makes the following statement in Act 2: "I hate the world."
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)