|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth say when Beatrice is halfway through telling the story of her recurring nightmare?
(a) "That doesn't sound like a nightmare to me."
(b) "That is the funniest nightmare I've ever heard."
(c) "That doesn't sound like a walk in the park."
(d) "That is the scariest dream I've ever heard."
2. On what condition does Ruth swear to Tillie that she will keep a certain secret?
(a) On the condition that Tillie gives Peter to her.
(b) On the condition that Tillie changes clothes.
(c) On the condition that Tillie tries a cigarette.
(d) On the condition that Tillie takes the bow out of her hair.
3. What is the name of the lipstick that Ruth borrows from Beatrice?
(a) Drop Dead Diva.
(b) Devil's Kiss.
(c) Drama Queen.
(d) Daisy Lips.
4. Which character stays home to care for Nanny during the science fair?
5. What is the substance that Beatrice keeps in a small bottle in a chest of drawers?
(a) Lighter fluid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tillie recites the half-life of which of the following substances?
2. What is Beatrice's reaction to Dr. Berg's phone call?
3. As the final scene in Act 1 begins, what does Beatrice drop from the top of the stairs?
4. What excuse does Ruth give for getting out of gym class?
5. How does Beatrice's recurring nightmare end?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)