|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Ruth at the end of Act 2?
(a) She settles down after a seizure.
(b) She goes on a date with Chris Burns.
(c) She buries the cat.
(d) She dies.
2. What does Tillie finally decide to do with the rabbit in Act 2?
(a) Expose it to colbalt-60.
(b) Give it to Janice Vickery.
(c) Hide it in the basement.
(d) Bury it the following morning.
3. Of the following objects, which are NOT included in the description of the setting in Act 1?
(a) Cell phones.
4. What does Ruth say when Beatrice is halfway through telling the story of her recurring nightmare?
(a) "That is the funniest nightmare I've ever heard."
(b) "That doesn't sound like a walk in the park."
(c) "That is the scariest dream I've ever heard."
(d) "That doesn't sound like a nightmare to me."
5. What does Tillie want to do with the rabbit at the end of Act 2?
(a) Play with it.
(b) Take a picture of it.
(c) Give it to Ruth.
(d) Bury it in the backyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is not at home in Act 2?
2. What does Ruth announce when Tillie returns home from the science fair?
3. Why does Beatrice look for candles following the scream from upstairs?
4. What kind of model does Tillie present in school?
5. What is the setting of the play in the opening act?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)