|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Act 2, Ruth reveals that she overheard a conversation between two people. Who are these people?
(a) Beatrice and Nanny.
(b) Tillie and Mr. Goodman.
(c) Mr. Goodman and Miss Hanley.
(d) Tillie and Janice Vickery.
2. What is Beatrice wearing when she makes her entrance in Act 1?
(a) An evening gown.
(b) A bathrobe.
(c) A bathing suit.
(d) Jean overalls.
3. According to Tillie, the seeds which received moderate radiation ...
(a) Changed color.
(b) Gave rise to mutations.
(d) Were the least appealing to the rabbit.
4. What was the name of the animal used in Janice's experiment?
5. What does Beatrice do immediately after completing her second phone call in Act 2?
(a) Bursts into tears and falls down the stairs.
(b) Coughs uncontrollably and lights a cigarette.
(c) Bursts into laughter and pours herself a drink.
(d) Whistles and sweeps the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the following objects, which are NOT included in the description of the setting in Act 1?
2. According to Ruth, who is waiting to see Beatrice at the science fair?
3. During the final portion of Tillie's science presentation, what special effect is used?
4. In the final scene at the end of Act 1, what beverage is Nanny drinking?
5. What is the purpose of the phone call that Beatrice initiates in Act 1?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)