|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does Beatrice forget to provide to Nanny?
(a) A handbag.
(b) A pair of eyeglasses.
(c) A shovel.
(d) A spoon.
2. When Beatrice recalls her childhood to Ruth, she says ...
(a) "I hated my father."
(b) "I had more nerve than a bear."
(c) I was a shy as a church mouse."
(d) "I spent all of my time with my mother."
3. What is one of the "exciting duties" that Beatrice says she would like Tillie to perform?
(a) Clean up animal waste.
(b) Water the marigolds.
(c) Groom the horses.
(d) Assist Nanny with her breakfast.
4. According to Tillie, the seeds which received moderate radiation ...
(a) Gave rise to mutations.
(b) Were the least appealing to the rabbit.
(d) Changed color.
5. Beatrice states that she wishes she had completed her education in which of the following fields?
(b) Real estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Janice Vickery states that her experiment is an accomplishment that will what?
2. At the end of Act 1, Tillie reacts to Beatrice in what way?
3. Which of the following statements best describes Ruth's performance in school, according to Beatrice?
4. How did the science experiment make Tillie feel?
5. What is missing from Janice Vickery's experimental specimen?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)