|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ruth compares Beatrice as a teen to Tillie. In what ways were they similar?
(a) Their interest in science.
(b) Their hairstyles.
(c) Their love of pets.
(d) Thier social awkwardness.
2. In Act 2, Beatrice tries to contact the following persons in her first telephone call:
(a) Mr. Goodman and Nanny.
(b) The school principal and Janice Vickery's mother.
(c) The school principal, Mr. Goodman, and Miss Hanley.
(d) The school principal and Janice Vickery.
3. What kind of school project is Tillie working on in Act 1?
(a) A music project.
(b) A language arts project.
(c) A social studies project.
(d) A science project.
4. As the final scene in Act 1 begins, what does Beatrice drop from the top of the stairs?
(b) Newspapers and junk.
(d) Flower pots.
5. At the beginning of Act 2, Ruth reveals that she overheard a conversation between two people. Who are these people?
(a) Mr. Goodman and Miss Hanley.
(b) Beatrice and Nanny.
(c) Tillie and Janice Vickery.
(d) Tillie and Mr. Goodman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janice plan to do with her specimen after the science fair?
2. Who talks about opening a tea shop?
3. What does Ruth try to tell Beatrice after the science fair?
4. What kind of transportation do the girls take to go to the science fair?
5. This character states: "You're looking at the original half-life!"
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)