|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says that she receives fifty dollars a week?
2. In the final scene at the end of Act 1, what beverage is Nanny drinking?
(c) Iced tea.
3. What does Tillie conclude about mutations at the end of her presentation at the science fair?
(a) Mutations will become more perplexing.
(b) Some of the mutations will be toxic.
(c) Some of the mutations will be good ones.
(d) Mutations will become less interesting.
4. After the Science Fair, Beatrice's demeanor can best be described as:
(a) Enthusiastic and proud.
(b) Disappointed and shocked.
(c) Belligerent and drunk.
(d) Jubilant and giddy.
5. Which character is shown sleeping in Act 2?
(c) Janice Vickery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attends the science fair with Tillie?
2. What does Beatrice ask Tillie to get rid of in the final scene in Act 1?
3. What does Zindel state about Ruth's appearance at the beginning of Act 2?
4. What is the substance that Beatrice keeps in a small bottle in a chest of drawers?
5. When the scream is heard from upstairs, what sound accompanies it?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)