|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tillie recites the half-life of which of the following substances?
2. What does Tillie say to Beatrice when she sees the outfit she is wearing to the science fair?
(a) Mama, that's MY dress.
(b) Mama, you look beautiful.
(c) Mama, please don't embarrass me.
(d) Mama, take off those feathers.
3. How does Beatrice describe her daughter, Tillie?
(a) She is not a pretty girl.
(b) She is a mean girl.
(c) She is a pretty girl.
(d) She is a sweet girl.
4. What does Beatrice say about the teachers and students at Tillie's school?
(a) Beatrice calls the teachers overpaid and the students overweight.
(b) Beatrice calls the teachers underpaid and the students underachievers.
(c) Beatrice calls the teachers inept and the students exemplary.
(d) Beatrice calls the teachers stupid and the students vicious.
5. Which two species of animals are mentioned in Act 2?
(a) Monkey and horse.
(b) Dog and bird.
(c) Cat and rabbit.
(d) Rat and mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice do in the first act to distract Ruth and avoid being upset?
2. Who is the person screaming upstairs after Beatrice places a phone call in Act 1?
3. Why did Beatrice's father want her to get married?
4. What object does Beatrice forget to provide to Nanny?
5. What does Ruth announce when Tillie returns home from the science fair?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)