|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beatrice's reaction to Dr. Berg's phone call?
(a) She is shocked and saddened because she does not know how to solve her daughter's problems.
(b) She is angry and agitated because she does not want to go on stage without appropriate clothes.
(c) She is delighted and enthusiastic because she cannot wait to show her pride for her daughter.
(d) She is worried and nervous because Nanny's health is on the decline.
2. Beatrice takes a dramatic physical action following Dr. Berg's phone call. What is it?
(a) She jumps on a horse and rides into town.
(b) She jumps onto the dining table and does a cheer.
(c) She flings her glass on the floor.
(d) She throws her cigarettes into the trash.
3. Which of the following phrases best describes Nanny's relationship with Beatrice?
(a) Nanny is Beatrice's mother.
(b) Nanny is Beatrice's mother-in-law.
(c) Nanny is the live-in maid.
(d) Nanny is a boarder whom Beatrice cares for.
4. When someone says goodnight to Beatrice at the beginning of Act 2, what name does she call her?
(a) Betty the Loon.
(b) Butterfly Betty.
(c) Babyface Betty.
(d) Betty Butterfingers.
5. What does Ruth see in the record room at school?
(a) Her history file.
(b) Her attendance record.
(c) Her report card.
(d) Her sister's test scores.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the events below, which one does NOT take place in Act 2?
2. This character states: "You're looking at the original half-life!"
3. From what organization did Janice Vickery acquire her experimental specimen?
4. In the final scene at the end of Act 1, what beverage is Nanny drinking?
5. What does Tillie want to do with the rabbit at the end of Act 2?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)