|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the scream is heard from upstairs, what sound accompanies it?
(a) A person whistling.
(b) A dog barking.
(c) An ambulance siren.
(d) Crashes of thunder.
2. In Act 2, Beatrice tries to contact the following persons in her first telephone call:
(a) Mr. Goodman and Nanny.
(b) The school principal and Janice Vickery.
(c) The school principal and Janice Vickery's mother.
(d) The school principal, Mr. Goodman, and Miss Hanley.
3. After the science fair, which of the following questions does Ruth NOT ask Beatrice?
(a) What did you rip the paper off the windows for?
(b) Are you deaf?
(c) Well, who won?
(d) What's the matter with you?
4. According to Tillie, the seeds which received moderate radiation ...
(a) Changed color.
(b) Were the least appealing to the rabbit.
(c) Gave rise to mutations.
5. What is Beatrice's reaction to Dr. Berg's phone call?
(a) She is worried and nervous because Nanny's health is on the decline.
(b) She is shocked and saddened because she does not know how to solve her daughter's problems.
(c) She is angry and agitated because she does not want to go on stage without appropriate clothes.
(d) She is delighted and enthusiastic because she cannot wait to show her pride for her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what condition does Ruth swear to Tillie that she will keep a certain secret?
2. Who is Mr. Mayo?
3. Which character is shown sleeping in Act 2?
4. During Tillie's science presentation, she appears:
5. When Act 2 begins, what kind of clothes is Tillie wearing?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)