|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beatrice's story begins with the following exclamation:
(a) "Marigolds! Sunflowers! Chrysanthe ... mums!"
(b) "Apples! Pears! Cu ... cumbers!"
(c) "Horses! Rats! Rab ... bits!"
(d) " Radium! Chloroform! Urani ... um!"
2. Which of the following characters is not at home in Act 2?
(a) Janice Vickery.
3. According to Miss Hanley, what is Beatrice's idea of dressing up?
(a) Wearing feathers and dressing as a bird.
(b) Wearing a fur coat.
(c) Wearing a business suit.
(d) Wearing a ballgown.
4. What does Tillie want to do with the rabbit at the end of Act 2?
(a) Give it to Ruth.
(b) Bury it in the backyard.
(c) Take a picture of it.
(d) Play with it.
5. When does Act 2 take place in time sequence following the last scene in Act 1?
(a) Two weeks later.
(b) Two hours later.
(c) Two years later.
(d) Two minutes later.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the scream is heard from upstairs, what sound accompanies it?
2. Which character makes this statement: "Someday I'm going to write a book and blast that school to pieces."
3. Where is Nanny at the end of Act 2?
4. In the final scene at the end of Act 1, what beverage is Nanny drinking?
5. When Beatrice recalls her childhood to Ruth, she says ...
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)