|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice do in the first act to distract Ruth and avoid being upset?
(a) Beatrice tells Ruth the story of when her father taught her how to drive a car.
(b) Beatrice tells Ruth the story of when she stole a wagon from her father.
(c) Beatrice tells the story of when she and Nanny stole a rabbit from a pet shop.
(d) Beatrice tells Ruth the story of when she planted her first marigold garden.
2. How does Beatrice describe her daughter, Tillie?
(a) She is a pretty girl.
(b) She is a mean girl.
(c) She is not a pretty girl.
(d) She is a sweet girl.
3. What does Ruth feed Peter?
4. Ruth states that if anybody stuck Peter in a pot of boiling water, she would ...
(a) Give them $20.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Report them to the police.
(d) Make rabbit stew.
5. What does Tillie offer to do when there is a medical emergency in the home?
(a) She offers to call Nanny's daughter.
(b) She offers to get the first aid kit.
(c) She offers to help clean up the mess.
(d) She offers to call the doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Beatrice tries to contact the following persons in her first telephone call:
2. Who says that Tillie and Ruth are misfits?
3. What does Nanny say in Act 2?
4. Which two species of animals are mentioned in Act 2?
5. What is the purpose of the phone call that Beatrice initiates in Act 1?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)