|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ruth compares Beatrice as a teen to Tillie. In what ways were they similar?
(a) Their love of pets.
(b) Their hairstyles.
(c) Thier social awkwardness.
(d) Their interest in science.
2. What does Ruth see in the record room at school?
(a) Her sister's test scores.
(b) Her history file.
(c) Her attendance record.
(d) Her report card.
3. What does Beatrice ask Ruth to hand her after the science fair?
(c) Nanny's cane.
(d) The family pet.
4. Who makes the following statement: "You know, one day maybe you will be pretty."
5. What kind of animal is featured in one of the student's entries at the science fair?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A lamb.
(c) A cat.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements best describes Ruth's performance in school, according to Beatrice?
2. At the end of Act 1, Tillie reacts to Beatrice in what way?
3. What does Ruth think of Janice Vickery's science experiment?
4. When one of the characters discusses the idea of opening a tea shop, which of the following desserts is mentioned?
5. Which of the following phrases best describes Nanny's relationship with Beatrice?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)