|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character makes this statement: "Someday I'm going to write a book and blast that school to pieces."
2. Tillie recites the half-life of which of the following substances?
3. This character states: "You're looking at the original half-life!"
4. Beatrice is busy doing which of the following activities when the final scene in Act 1 begins?
(a) A little housecleaning.
(b) Assisting Ruth with her homework.
(c) Planting marigolds.
(d) Cooking dinner.
5. Select the character below who makes the following statement in Act 2: "I hate the world."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beatrice's final line in the play?
2. As the final scene in Act 1 begins, what does Beatrice drop from the top of the stairs?
3. Immediately following Janice's presentation at the science fair, the lights come up to reveal which of the following characters?
4. Beatrice states that she wishes she had completed her education in which of the following fields?
5. These are Janice Vickery's parting words at the conclusion of her presentation at the science fair.
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)