|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two species of animals are mentioned in Act 2?
(a) Monkey and horse.
(b) Rat and mouse.
(c) Dog and bird.
(d) Cat and rabbit.
2. What is the setting of the opening scene in Act 2?
(a) The Hunsdorfers' home.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The science fair.
(d) The football field.
3. What is Beatrice's final line in the play?
(a) "I hate the world."
(b) "Get out of here and take that bag of bones with you."
(c) "Life is what you make it."
(d) "What a beautiful world."
4. Which person does Beatrice mention by name during her second phone call in Act 2?
5. What is the substance that Beatrice keeps in a small bottle in a chest of drawers?
(d) Lighter fluid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is not at home in Act 2?
2. When does Act 2 take place in time sequence following the last scene in Act 1?
3. Beatrice is busy doing which of the following activities when the final scene in Act 1 begins?
4. Tillie's classmates laugh at her at which of the following school events?
5. Which of the following phrases best characterizes Beatrice's demeanor during the second phone call in Act 2?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)