|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Tillie, the seeds which received little radiation ...
(a) Have grown to plants which are unhealthy in appearance.
(b) Have grown to plants which are tiny in appearance.
(c) Have grown to plants which are gigantic in appearance.
(d) Have grown to plants which are normal in appearance.
2. What does Beatrice say she is going to do to Tillie's pet?
(a) Chloroform it.
(b) Put it on a leash and take it for a walk.
(c) Dress it up in baby clothes.
(d) Put lipstick on it.
3. What does Ruth bring out of her room after the science fair in Act 2?
(a) The dead rabbit.
4. How did the science experiment make Tillie feel?
5. In Act 1, what does Ruth tell Mr. Goodman about her sister?
(a) She has ringworm and gangrene.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is taking care of Nanny.
(d) She is traveling with her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters argue prior to the science fair?
2. What does Beatrice drink while reading the newspaper?
3. What does Zindel state about Ruth's appearance at the beginning of Act 2?
4. Tillie reveals that she had help purchasing some of the necessary items for her experiment. Who helped her pay for them?
5. What has Beatrice prepared for Tillie's science project?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)