|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice ask Ruth to hand her after the science fair?
(b) The family pet.
(c) Nanny's cane.
2. What is the subject of Tillie's speeches in Act 1?
(d) Pop music.
3. As the final scene in Act 1 begins, what does Beatrice drop from the top of the stairs?
(a) Flower pots.
(d) Newspapers and junk.
4. Which character makes this statement: "Someday I'm going to write a book and blast that school to pieces."
5. What does Beatrice say she is going to do to Tillie's pet?
(a) Put it on a leash and take it for a walk.
(b) Put lipstick on it.
(c) Dress it up in baby clothes.
(d) Chloroform it.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act 1, Tillie reacts to Beatrice in what way?
2. Of the events below, which one does NOT take place in Act 2?
3. Which chemical was involved in Janice Vickery's experiment?
4. What is missing from Janice Vickery's experimental specimen?
5. Select the character who makes the following statement: "I can't help it what people call you."
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)