|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tillie finally decide to do with the rabbit in Act 2?
(a) Expose it to colbalt-60.
(b) Hide it in the basement.
(c) Give it to Janice Vickery.
(d) Bury it the following morning.
2. What does Nanny say in Act 2?
(a) Nothing. She has no lines in Act 2.
(b) "I want to go home."
(c) "Why is everybody so excited?"
(d) She mumbles inaudibly while on the phone with her daughter.
3. This character states: "You're looking at the original half-life!"
4. Which of the following characters is not at home in Act 2?
(a) Janice Vickery.
5. From what organization did Janice Vickery acquire her experimental specimen?
(a) The A.S.P.C.A.
(b) The local zoo.
(c) The town nursing home.
(d) The local pound.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ruth upset with Beatrice at the end of Act 1?
2. Select the character who makes the following statement: "I can't help it what people call you."
3. When Tillie makes her announcement at the beginning of the final scene in Act 1, what is Beatrice's response?
4. Which of the following conditions did Beatrice's former husband suffer with?
5. Who attends the science fair with Tillie?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)