|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Tillie, the seeds which received little radiation ...
(a) Have grown to plants which are unhealthy in appearance.
(b) Have grown to plants which are gigantic in appearance.
(c) Have grown to plants which are tiny in appearance.
(d) Have grown to plants which are normal in appearance.
2. According to Tillie, the seeds which received moderate radiation ...
(a) Were the least appealing to the rabbit.
(b) Gave rise to mutations.
(c) Changed color.
3. Ruth states that if anybody stuck Peter in a pot of boiling water, she would ...
(a) Give them $20.
(b) Make rabbit stew.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Report them to the police.
4. Beatrice surprises Ruth by placing something in her room in Act 2. What is it?
(a) The rabbit.
5. What is the subject of Tillie's speeches in Act 1?
(d) Pop music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of the phone call that Beatrice receives in Act 1?
2. Where does Tillie go immediately after the scream is heard in Act 1?
3. Nanny is best described as:
4. What does Ruth bring out of her room after the science fair in Act 2?
5. During Tillie's science presentation, she appears:
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)