Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Jon as he trains and serves with the Night Watch?
2. Because Robert knows he is dying, whom does he make Protector of the Realm?
3. Where does Robb want to send his army of foot soldiers?
4. What happens to Eddard when he tries to have Cersei arrested?
5. What does Joffrey do at his first court session?
Essay Topic 1
What clues or hints does the author provide that help prepare you for the ending of the story? Did you think these clues were important as you read the story? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Ambition plays a large part in A Game of Thrones. Explain the topic/theme of ambition as it applies to the Lannisters and Viserys Targaryen.
Essay Topic 3
How does the setting influence the events in the story? Give examples to explain your answer.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)