Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Jon as he trains and serves with the Night Watch?
2. Because Robert knows he is dying, whom does he make Protector of the Realm?
3. Where does Robb want to send his army of foot soldiers?
4. What happens to Eddard when he tries to have Cersei arrested?
5. What does Joffrey do at his first court session?
Write a prologue introducing a sequel about Robb's life as King of the North, Tyrion's life as King's Hand, or Daenerys' life as mother of three dragons. Be sure to include the exposition in the prologue.
Explore the nature of good and evil as it exists in A Game of Thrones. In the war between the Lannisters and the Starks, was one side all good and the other side all evil? What makes you think this? Do the Targaryens represent good or evil? Why?
Subplots have the same story elements as the main plot of a story. Explain one subplot from A Game of Thrones using the typical plot structure: exposition, inciting force, central conflict, rising action, crisis, climax, and resolution. Explain how the subplot is connected to the main plot of the story.
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)