|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it significant that Arya kills a stable hand when she gets her sword, Needle?
(a) Her father used the sword for the very same reason.
(b) She has not yet finished her sword training.
(c) Her sword was meant to be decorative, not practical.
(d) She kills someone for the first time.
2. Where does Catelyn decide to take Tyrion instead of to King's Landing?
(a) The Dothraki lands.
(b) The secluded location of Dragonstone.
(c) Her family home of Eyrie.
(d) The Wall.
3. When Daenerys goes into labor, what do her handmaidens do?
(a) They try to convince Daenerys ' men to take her home.
(b) They take her into the tent to get the healer.
(c) They panic and become hysterical.
(d) They attempt to deliver Daenerys' baby themselves.
4. What does Tyrion tell Bronn is the reason Tyrion dislikes his own father?
(a) Tyrion's father killed Tyrion's mother.
(b) Tyrion's father disinherited him.
(c) Tyrion's father humiliated him.
(d) Tyrion's father reneged on a promise to Tyrion.
5. When Eddard and his men are attacked by the Lannisters at the brothel, who does Eddard say will be killed if the Lannisters kill Eddard?
(b) All the remaining Lannister descendants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daenerys do as Drogo's battle injury becomes infected, endangering his life?
2. What does Tyrion do for Catelyn when their travel to the Vale of Arryn is disrupted?
3. Whose army do Tyrion and the outlaws who attacked him join after they come out of the mountains?
4. What happens to Eddard when he tries to have Cersei arrested?
5. What causes Daenerys to smother Drogo with a pillow?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)