|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Viserys when he draws a sword on Daenerys at a ceremony honoring her unborn child?
(a) Drogo has his men cut off the hand that Viserys used to draw his sword.
(b) Drogo banishes Viserys from the kingdom.
(c) Drogo strips Viserys of his command of an army.
(d) Drogo has his men kill Viserys.
2. Where does Catelyn want to go after she discusses military strategy with Robb?
(b) King's Landing.
(d) Red Fork.
3. What happens to Eddard when he tries to have Cersei arrested?
(a) Eddard is named Protector of the Realm.
(b) Cersei banishes Eddard from the kingdom.
(c) Cersei sentences Eddard to immediate death.
(d) Eddard is arrested.
4. What does Tyrion promise to the outlaws who attack him and Bronn?
(a) That their demands will be heard by the king.
(b) Weapons from his father's armory.
(c) That his father will give them safe passage out of the mountains.
(d) Not to tell anyone about the attack.
5. What causes Daenerys to smother Drogo with a pillow?
(a) She is forced to by the healer.
(b) She learns he will not recover from his injury.
(c) She finds him with one of her handmaidens.
(d) She is angry with him for trying to invade the Seven Kingdoms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tyrion do for Catelyn when their travel to the Vale of Arryn is disrupted?
2. What does Robb want to do when he learns of the fight between Eddard and the Lannisters?
3. Why is Jon concerned about his friend Sam, who is also with the Night Watch?
4. What happens to Eddard when he confesses to treason and swears loyalty to Joffrey?
5. While Eddard is recovering from his injuries from the battle with the Lannisters, what does he learn about Tyrion?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)