Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Jon as he trains and serves with the Night Watch?
(a) He is seriously injured when Ser Alliser challenges him to a fight.
(b) He is asked to leave the Night Watch.
(c) He is demoted.
(d) He is promoted.
2. Because Robert knows he is dying, whom does he make Protector of the Realm?
(b) Lord Stannis.
3. Where does Robb want to send his army of foot soldiers?
(a) Red Fork.
(b) South to intercept Lord Tywin Lannister.
(c) North to fight Mance Rayder.
4. What happens to Eddard when he tries to have Cersei arrested?
(a) Eddard is named Protector of the Realm.
(b) Cersei sentences Eddard to immediate death.
(c) Eddard is arrested.
(d) Cersei banishes Eddard from the kingdom.
5. What does Joffrey do at his first court session?
(a) Banishes Cersei from the kingdom.
(b) Appoints Sansa to a position of power.
(c) Dismisses men loyal to Robert and Eddard.
(d) Sentences Eddard to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Catelyn's uncle concerned about the possibility of Lysa Arryn's son Robert ruling as Lord of the Eyries?
2. After the guard outside of Jon's room is killed, who does Jon see trying to harm the Lord Commander?
3. What does Tyrion promise to the outlaws who attack him and Bronn?
4. What happens to Eddard when he confesses to treason and swears loyalty to Joffrey?
5. Why is it significant that Arya kills a stable hand when she gets her sword, Needle?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)