|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joffrey do at his first court session?
(a) Appoints Sansa to a position of power.
(b) Banishes Cersei from the kingdom.
(c) Dismisses men loyal to Robert and Eddard.
(d) Sentences Eddard to death.
2. Why does Eddard sentence Ser Gregor to death?
(a) Ser Gregor murdered his own brother at the tourney.
(b) Ser Gregor's violent behavior in Riverrun.
(c) Ser Gregor poisoned Jon Arryn.
(d) Ser Gregor tried to assassinate Bran.
3. What happens to Jon as he trains and serves with the Night Watch?
(a) He is asked to leave the Night Watch.
(b) He is demoted.
(c) He is promoted.
(d) He is seriously injured when Ser Alliser challenges him to a fight.
4. While Eddard is recovering from his injuries from the battle with the Lannisters, what does he learn about Tyrion?
(a) Tyrion is lost in the mountains near Eyrie.
(b) Tyrion did try to kill Bran.
(c) Tyrion is no longer being held captive by Catelyn.
(d) Tyrion has joined Robb's army.
5. While Tyrion and Catelyn are on the way to the Vale of Arryn, what does Tyrion attempt to do?
(b) Kill Catelyn.
(c) Convince Catelyn of his innocence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Robb want to send his army of foot soldiers?
2. Whom does Eddard think is the rightful heir to Robert's throne?
3. After the guard outside of Jon's room is killed, who does Jon see trying to harm the Lord Commander?
4. What order of Robert's does Cersei tear up?
5. When Daenerys goes into labor, what do her handmaidens do?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)