|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lord Commander Mormont honor Jon's family with the sword given to Jon?
(a) He has the pommel fashioned to look like a wolf's head.
(b) He presents the sword, which originally belonged to a legendary ancestor of Jon's family, to Jon.
(c) He holds a ceremony to rename the sword Greatstark.
(d) He has the hilt of the sword covered with jewels found only in the lands of Jon's family home.
2. When Daenerys goes into labor, what do her handmaidens do?
(a) They try to convince Daenerys ' men to take her home.
(b) They panic and become hysterical.
(c) They attempt to deliver Daenerys' baby themselves.
(d) They take her into the tent to get the healer.
3. Whose army do Tyrion and the outlaws who attacked him join after they come out of the mountains?
(a) Robb Stark's army.
(b) Tyrion's father's army.
(c) Joffrey's army.
(d) Ser Gregor's army.
4. When Eddard tells Arya and Sansa that he is sending them home, why does Sansa not want to return home?
(a) She says she is bored at home.
(b) She enjoys watching the tourneys in King's Landing.
(c) She wants to stay with Joffrey.
(d) She has made many close friends in King's Landing.
5. Why is it significant that Arya kills a stable hand when she gets her sword, Needle?
(a) Her father used the sword for the very same reason.
(b) She has not yet finished her sword training.
(c) She kills someone for the first time.
(d) Her sword was meant to be decorative, not practical.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Eddard is recovering from his injuries from the battle with the Lannisters, what does he learn about Tyrion?
2. What is Robb doing when Bran is captured by the wildlings?
3. Who do Lysa Arryn and Lord Stannis want to go to war against?
4. What does Robert want to do when he discovers Daenerys is pregnant?
5. What does Drogo do with the men he discovers destroying a village?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)