|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 65, Arya, Chapter 66, Bran, Chapter 67, Sansa and Chapter 68, Daenerys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tyrion promise to the outlaws who attack him and Bronn?
(a) That their demands will be heard by the king.
(b) That his father will give them safe passage out of the mountains.
(c) Not to tell anyone about the attack.
(d) Weapons from his father's armory.
2. Why does Tyrion regret telling Jon about the Night Watch while they are traveling to the Wall?
(a) Tyrion offends Jon.
(b) Jon becomes even more determined to join the Night Watch.
(c) Jon retaliates by mocking Tyrion's physical disability.
(d) Tyrion realizes too late that he divulged secret information.
3. What happens to Eddard when he confesses to treason and swears loyalty to Joffrey?
(a) He is beheaded.
(b) He is placed in solitary confinement.
(c) He is sentenced to hard labor.
(d) He is allowed to join the Night Watch.
4. To what family does Maester Aemon belong?
(a) The Lannisters.
(b) The Targaryens.
(c) The Starks.
(d) The Baratheons.
5. What is the sole responsibility of the Night Watch?
(a) To build the Wall.
(b) To destroy the Wall.
(c) To preserve ancient markings on the Wall.
(d) To guard the Wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Catelyn decide to take Tyrion instead of to King's Landing?
2. What does Bran dream of doing when he gets older?
3. When do the Others show themselves?
4. Who tries to save Bran when the assassin enters his room?
5. Who is Lyanna?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)