|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 65, Arya, Chapter 66, Bran, Chapter 67, Sansa and Chapter 68, Daenerys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tyrion do for Catelyn when their travel to the Vale of Arryn is disrupted?
(a) Tyrion finds the part of the group that got separated.
(b) Tyrion mends a wound sustained by Catelyn's horse.
(c) Tyrion helps Catelyn and her group find their way out of the forest.
(d) Tyrion saves Catelyn's life.
2. When Lady Catelyn tells her husband about Robert Baratheon, what does their conversation reveal about Lord Eddard's feelings about Robert's wife and family?
(a) Eddard does not like Robert's wife and her family.
(b) Eddard worries about Robert's wife and her family now that Robert is injured.
(c) Eddard is disappointed to hear of the divorce because his wife's family is very influential.
(d) Eddard holds Robert's wife and her family in high esteem, so he calls a war council to plan the rescue of the family.
3. Where is Sansa, as she waits to marry Joffrey?
(a) King's Landing.
(b) King's Great Hall.
(c) The Wall.
4. Whose army do Tyrion and the outlaws who attacked him join after they come out of the mountains?
(a) Robb Stark's army.
(b) Joffrey's army.
(c) Tyrion's father's army.
(d) Ser Gregor's army.
5. While Tyrion and Catelyn are on the way to the Vale of Arryn, what does Tyrion attempt to do?
(b) Kill Catelyn.
(d) Convince Catelyn of his innocence.
Short Answer Questions
1. After learning the position of Jaime Lannister's army, where does Robb want to lead his army?
2. Who originally owned the dagger used in Bran's murder attempt?
3. What do Daenerys and Viserys argue about when he finds her walking alone in the Dothraki Sea?
4. What happens to Viserys when he draws a sword on Daenerys at a ceremony honoring her unborn child?
5. What is Sansa's reaction when she is questioned about the incident involving Joffrey and Arya?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)