|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 65, Arya, Chapter 66, Bran, Chapter 67, Sansa and Chapter 68, Daenerys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Lord Eddard want the job as the King's Hand?
(a) Lord Eddard thinks it will cause trouble for him and his family.
(b) Lord Eddard tells Robert he is too busy with other matters.
(c) Lord Eddard thinks Robert is offering the job to him out of pity.
(d) Lord Eddard tells Robert he is too old for the job.
2. Because Robert knows he is dying, whom does he make Protector of the Realm?
(a) Lord Stannis.
3. Who originally owned the dagger used in Bran's murder attempt?
(a) Ser Loras Tyrell.
(b) Jaime Lannister.
4. What does Maester Aemon tell Jon he must do regarding his desire to leave the Night Watch?
(a) Remain with the Night Watch.
(b) Choose between vows of duty and loyalty to his family.
(c) Leave the Night Watch immediately.
(d) Confide in the Maester Prophet, who will tell Jon what to do.
5. Why is Jon concerned about his friend Sam, who is also with the Night Watch?
(a) Sam was not promoted and will be without Jon's protection.
(b) Sam was asked to leave the Night Watch.
(c) Sam is seriously injured when Ser Alliser challenges him to a fight.
(d) Sam becomes deathly ill and is in danger of being left behind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Jon befriend after he and Uncle Benjen argue about the Night Watch?
2. Once Jon takes his vows as a member of the Night Watch, where does he hope to be assigned?
3. What does Bran believe about Uncle Benjen's disappearance on the other side of the Wall after the Night Watch Guard visits Bran and Robb?
4. While Eddard is recovering from his injuries from the battle with the Lannisters, what does he learn about Tyrion?
5. Why does Jon want to leave the Night Watch?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)