|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 65, Arya, Chapter 66, Bran, Chapter 67, Sansa and Chapter 68, Daenerys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Sansa prepares to spend an afternoon with the queen and Princess Myrcella, what does Joffrey ask Sansa to do?
(a) Attend a formal gathering celebrating their engagement.
(b) Go for a horseback ride with him.
(c) Go fishing with him.
2. What order of Robert's does Cersei tear up?
(a) His order for Jaime to stand trial for killing Eddard's men.
(b) His order for Joffrey to become Protector of the Realm.
(c) His order for Eddard to become Protector of the Realm.
(d) HIs order for Cersei to be banished from the kingdom because of her infidelity.
3. When will Lysa Arryn's son Robert be able to rule as Lord of the Eyries?
(a) When he is old enough.
(b) When he produces an heir.
(c) When he is strong enough.
(d) When he finishes his sword training.
4. Why does Robert decide not to participate in the tourney?
(a) His opponent says he will not fight Robert.
(b) Queen Cersei says she will leave him if he fights.
(c) Robert sees that his armor is inferior.
(d) His squires talk him out of it.
5. While Eddard is recovering from his injuries from the battle with the Lannisters, what does he learn about Tyrion?
(a) Tyrion did try to kill Bran.
(b) Tyrion is no longer being held captive by Catelyn.
(c) Tyrion is lost in the mountains near Eyrie.
(d) Tyrion has joined Robb's army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Robert arguing with his squires before the tourney?
2. What does Tyrion promise to the outlaws who attack him and Bronn?
3. Where does Catelyn want to go after she discusses military strategy with Robb?
4. Who does Littlefinger blame for the debt owed by the kingdom to the Lannisters?
5. Because Robert knows he is dying, whom does he make Protector of the Realm?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)