|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 55, Catelyn, Chapter 56, Tyrion, Chapter 57, Sansa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Drogo tells Daenerys he no longer intends to invade the Seven Kingdoms, what happens to Daenerys while she is visiting a market?
(a) She is almost poisoned.
(b) She has a miscarriage.
(c) She is kidnapped by Cersei's guardsmen.
(d) She is robbed.
2. Why does Jon want to keep the five direwolf pups they find when they are riding back to town after executing the Night Watch deserter?
(a) Direwolves are known to be loyal protectors.
(b) The direwolf is the symbol of the Stark family.
(c) The direwolf is the symbol of the Stark family's rival.
(d) Jon's half-sister loves animals.
3. What happens to Mycah, the butcher's son, after the incident with Arya and Joffrey?
(a) He is banished from the kingdom.
(b) He is held hostage by the Lannisters.
(c) He runs away from home.
(d) He is killed.
4. Who is Lord Stannis?
(a) Eddard's assistant.
(b) King Robert's brother.
(c) The author of the book Jon Arryn was reading before he died.
(d) Jon Arryn's brother.
5. Who tries to save Bran when the assassin enters his room?
(a) Ser Rodrik.
(b) Lady Catelyn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Eddard when he tries to have Cersei arrested?
2. What does Eddard notice about Gendry, the boy apprenticed to the master armorer?
3. What does the Night Watch Guard tell Robb and Bran about Uncle Benjen's disappearance on the other side of the Wall?
4. Who is Lyanna?
5. Where does Robb want to send his army of foot soldiers?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)