|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 55, Catelyn, Chapter 56, Tyrion, Chapter 57, Sansa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Arya that her father wants to see her as she is sword training?
(a) Fat Tom.
(c) Lannister guardsmen.
(d) Syrio Forel.
2. What does Tyrion hope will happen when Bran recovers from his fall from the window?
(a) Tyrion hopes Bran will be able to continue sparring.
(b) Tyrion hopes Bran's parents will be able to recover from the shock of Bran's fall.
(c) Tyrion hopes Bran will be able to continue caring for the crows nesting in the First Keep.
(d) Tyrion hopes Bran will be able to tell about his fall from the window.
3. According to Lady Catelyn, how might the king perceive Lord Eddard's refusal to become the King's Hand?
(a) The king might see his refusal as weakness and take advantage of this weakness.
(b) The king's brotherly feelings might be hurt because of his refusal.
(c) The king might see his refusal as an opportunity to offer the job to someone less honorable.
(d) The king might see his refusal as oppostion to him.
4. Now that the tourney is over, why does Varys, the eunuch in King Robert's court, trust Eddard?
(a) Eddard defended Varys to a group of bullying squires.
(b) Eddard tells Varys he trusts him.
(c) Eddard tried to keep Robert out of the tourney.
(d) Eddard expressed his distrust of Cersei to Varys.
5. Who took Robert Baratheon and Eddard Stark as wards when the opposing king wanted them killed?
(a) Maester Aemon Targaryen.
(b) King Aerys Targaryen.
(c) Jon Arryn.
(d) Cersei and Jaime Lannister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arya do when her work is criticized after she embarrasses her sister in front of Princess Myrcella?
2. What is the result of the trial by combat chosen by Tyrion to face his charges?
3. When Eddard speaks with Cersei while Robert is hunting, why does Eddard suggest to Cersei that she should leave town?
4. Who accompanies Jon and Tyrion to the Wall?
5. After learning the position of Jaime Lannister's army, where does Robb want to lead his army?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)