|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45, Eddard, Chapter 46, Daenerys, Chapter 47, Eddard, and Chapter 48, Jon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Tyrion designed a saddle for Bran?
(a) Tyrion promised Jon he would help Bran.
(b) Tyrion needs money for the Night Watch.
(c) Tyrion wants to get back into the family's good graces.
(d) Lord Eddard ordered Tyrion to design the saddle.
2. What does Tyrion do when he sees the reactions of Jaime and Cersei after he announces at breakfast that Bran will survive his fall from the window?
(a) Makes a mental note to speak to Lord Eddard and Lady Catelyn after breakfast.
(b) Immediately asks them about their reactions.
(c) Makes a mental note to speak to them privately after breakfast.
3. Where is Sansa, as she waits to marry Joffrey?
(a) The Wall.
(b) King's Great Hall.
(d) King's Landing.
4. When will Lysa Arryn's son Robert be able to rule as Lord of the Eyries?
(a) When he is old enough.
(b) When he is strong enough.
(c) When he finishes his sword training.
(d) When he produces an heir.
5. What does Arya do when her work is criticized after she embarrasses her sister in front of Princess Myrcella?
(a) Asks politely to be excused.
(b) Laughs, although she is deeply hurt.
(c) Leaves the room in anger.
(d) Tearfully continues her work.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Joffrey's behavior toward Sansa?
2. Who are the Others?
3. What do Robb and his men discover about two of the wildlings who attacked Bran?
4. Why is Jon concerned about his friend Sam, who is also with the Night Watch?
5. What is Robb doing when Bran is captured by the wildlings?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)