|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27, Eddard, Chapter 28, Catelyn, and Chapter 29, Sansa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Will follows Ser Royce's order, what is odd about what he sees?
(a) Those remaining at the camp were not killed when it was destroyed.
(b) The beggars and thieves waiting to ambush Ser Royce have no weapons.
(c) The men gathered around Ser Royce are covered with frost and have black hands.
(d) The bodies of those washed away by the floodwaters are not wet.
2. As Will follows Ser Royce's order, what does he see?
(a) The bodies of those washed away by the floodwaters.
(b) The beggars and thieves waiting to ambush Ser Royce.
(c) Their own camp has been completely destroyed.
(d) Men crowded around Ser Royce.
3. When Bran looks toward the Wall in his dream and is terrified by what he sees, what does the crow tell him he must do?
(c) Look away.
4. Why does Tyrion slap Joffrey across the face when Tyrion tells him to pay his respects to Lady Catelyn and Lord Eddard?
(a) Joffrey laughs at Tyrion's request.
(b) Joffrey curses Lady Catelyn and Lord Eddard.
(c) Joffrey mocks Tyrion's disability.
(d) Joffrey blatantly refuses to honor Tyrion's request.
5. Where is Sansa, as she waits to marry Joffrey?
(a) The Wall.
(c) King's Great Hall.
(d) King's Landing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddard notice about Gendry, the boy apprenticed to the master armorer?
2. Why does Tyrion regret telling Jon about the Night Watch while they are traveling to the Wall?
3. What news does the Lord Commander of the Night Watch have for Jon?
4. What does Bran believe about Uncle Benjen's disappearance on the other side of the Wall after the Night Watch Guard visits Bran and Robb?
5. Why has Tyrion designed a saddle for Bran?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)