|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27, Eddard, Chapter 28, Catelyn, and Chapter 29, Sansa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Viserys blame for his family's losses in the war?
(a) Robert Baratheon.
(b) Lord Eddard Stark.
(c) Jon Arryn.
(d) The Dothraki king.
2. What does Tyrion hope will happen when Bran recovers from his fall from the window?
(a) Tyrion hopes Bran will be able to tell about his fall from the window.
(b) Tyrion hopes Bran will be able to continue sparring.
(c) Tyrion hopes Bran's parents will be able to recover from the shock of Bran's fall.
(d) Tyrion hopes Bran will be able to continue caring for the crows nesting in the First Keep.
3. According to Lady Catelyn, how might the king perceive Lord Eddard's refusal to become the King's Hand?
(a) The king's brotherly feelings might be hurt because of his refusal.
(b) The king might see his refusal as an opportunity to offer the job to someone less honorable.
(c) The king might see his refusal as oppostion to him.
(d) The king might see his refusal as weakness and take advantage of this weakness.
4. When do the Others show themselves?
(c) At dusk.
(d) At dawn.
5. Whom does Jon befriend after he and Uncle Benjen argue about the Night Watch?
(a) Tyrion Lannister.
(b) Samwell Tarly.
(c) Bran Stark.
(d) Robert's son, Joffrey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Will and Ser Royce find when they return to the scene where Will made his observation?
2. What does Jon learn about Benjen Stark from Tyrion?
3. What is the sole responsibility of the Night Watch?
4. What does Tyrion do when he sees the reactions of Jaime and Cersei after he announces at breakfast that Bran will survive his fall from the window?
5. What does Bran dream of doing when he gets older?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)