|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27, Eddard, Chapter 28, Catelyn, and Chapter 29, Sansa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who originally owned the dagger used in Bran's murder attempt?
(c) Jaime Lannister.
(d) Ser Loras Tyrell.
2. Who are the Others?
(a) An organization of disgraced men.
(b) A group of direwolves.
(c) A group of corpses who kill mindlessly.
(d) An organization of high-ranking soldiers.
3. Why has Tyrion designed a saddle for Bran?
(a) Lord Eddard ordered Tyrion to design the saddle.
(b) Tyrion promised Jon he would help Bran.
(c) Tyrion needs money for the Night Watch.
(d) Tyrion wants to get back into the family's good graces.
4. Where has Lord Stannis been since Jon Arryn died?
(a) The Wall.
(d) King's Landing.
5. What does Bran believe about Uncle Benjen's disappearance on the other side of the Wall after the Night Watch Guard visits Bran and Robb?
(a) He will be saved by a highly-trained group from the Night Watch.
(b) He is probably dead.
(c) He has probably become a member of the Night Watch.
(d) He will be saved by the children from Old Nan's story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Uncle Benjen and Jon argue about the Night Watch at dinner on the night of Robert's arrival?
2. After Arya leaves the table in anger, saying that she hates living in King's Landing, what does Eddard discover when he goes to speak to her?
3. When do the Others show themselves?
4. When Bran looks toward the Wall in his dream and is terrified by what he sees, what does the crow tell him he must do?
5. Who does Littlefinger blame for the debt owed by the kingdom to the Lannisters?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)