|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Eddard, Chapter 21, Tyrion, Chapter 22, Arya, and Chapter 23, Daenerys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bran dream of doing when he gets older?
(a) Being the king's animal keeper.
(b) Being a Kingsguard.
(c) Becoming Lord of the North.
(d) Joining the Night Watch.
2. When Bran looks toward the Wall in his dream and is terrified by what he sees, what does the crow tell him he must do?
(c) Look away.
3. What is at the root of Lady Catelyn's dislike for Jon Snow?
(a) Lord Eddard refuses to reveal the identity of Jon's mother.
(b) Lord Eddard shows obvious preference for Jon over his other children.
(c) Lady Catelyn knows that her former best friend is Jon's mother.
(d) Lady Catelyn does not trust Jon Snow.
4. What does Arya do when her work is criticized after she embarrasses her sister in front of Princess Myrcella?
(a) Asks politely to be excused.
(b) Laughs, although she is deeply hurt.
(c) Tearfully continues her work.
(d) Leaves the room in anger.
5. What does Tyrion do when he sees the reactions of Jaime and Cersei after he announces at breakfast that Bran will survive his fall from the window?
(a) Immediately asks them about their reactions.
(b) Makes a mental note to speak to them privately after breakfast.
(d) Makes a mental note to speak to Lord Eddard and Lady Catelyn after breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tyrion hope will happen when Bran recovers from his fall from the window?
2. How did Viserys and Daenerys, descendants of the House of Targaryens, lose their father?
3. Who took Robert Baratheon and Eddard Stark as wards when the opposing king wanted them killed?
4. Why does Maester Luwin try to persuade Lady Catelyn to leave Bran's bedside?
5. When Tyrion announces at breakfast the morning after Bran fell from the window that Bran will probably survive, how do Jaime and Cersei react?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)