|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Eddard, Chapter 21, Tyrion, Chapter 22, Arya, and Chapter 23, Daenerys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Will follows Ser Royce's order, what is odd about what he sees?
(a) Those remaining at the camp were not killed when it was destroyed.
(b) The men gathered around Ser Royce are covered with frost and have black hands.
(c) The beggars and thieves waiting to ambush Ser Royce have no weapons.
(d) The bodies of those washed away by the floodwaters are not wet.
2. At the beginning of chapter 17, what is Bran's condition?
(a) He is in a coma.
(b) He is fully recovered and walking around.
(c) He is awake, but groggy.
(d) He has recovered from his injuries but is suffering from an infection.
3. After Arya leaves the table in anger, saying that she hates living in King's Landing, what does Eddard discover when he goes to speak to her?
(a) Eddard discovers that Arya has run away to find Jon at the Wall.
(b) Eddard discovers that Arya has convinced her mother to take her home.
(c) Eddard finds that Arya has a sword, Needle.
(d) Eddard finds her in a confrontation with Joffrey.
4. How does Robert feel about Daenerys' wedding to Khal Drogo?
5. To whom does Eddard compare Arya?
(a) Arya's sister, Sansa.
(b) Eddard's sister, Lyanna.
(c) Eddard's mother.
(d) Arya's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jon when Arya finds him in Chapter 7?
2. What does Tyrion hope will happen when Bran recovers from his fall from the window?
3. What does Eddard tell Robert when Robert offers him the job of King's Hand?
4. Where is the throne located that Viserys wants to regain?
5. What is at the root of Lady Catelyn's dislike for Jon Snow?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)