|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Catelyn, Chapter 15, Sansa, and Chapter 16, Eddard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Robert react after Queen Cersei makes her decision regarding the incident involving Joffrey and Arya?
(a) He secretly overrules her decision later.
(b) He pleads with her to change her mind.
(c) He does nothing.
(d) He immediately overrules her decision.
2. Why does Bran fall from a window after climbing near the First Keep?
(a) Jaime pushes him.
(b) The window frame he clings to breaks.
(c) He loses his footing when the rocks around the window crumble.
(d) He and his brother are playfully wrestling.
3. When do the Others show themselves?
(b) At dusk.
(c) At dawn.
4. Why does Jon want to keep the five direwolf pups they find when they are riding back to town after executing the Night Watch deserter?
(a) The direwolf is the symbol of the Stark family's rival.
(b) The direwolf is the symbol of the Stark family.
(c) Jon's half-sister loves animals.
(d) Direwolves are known to be loyal protectors.
5. What is the position of Jon in Lord Eddard Stark's family?
(a) Jon is the heir to Lord Eddard Stark's kingdom.
(b) Lord Eddard Stark adopted Jon after finding him wandering in the godswood as a toddler.
(c) Jon is Lord Eddard Stark's stepson.
(d) Jon is Lord Stark's illegitimate son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tyrion regret telling Jon about the Night Watch while they are traveling to the Wall?
2. What is Sansa's reaction when she is questioned about the incident involving Joffrey and Arya?
3. Who is Lyanna?
4. What do Will and Ser Royce find when they return to the scene where Will made his observation?
5. Who tries to save Bran when the assassin enters his room?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)