|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Catelyn, Chapter 15, Sansa, and Chapter 16, Eddard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Jon and Tyrion to the Wall?
(b) Uncle Benjen.
(c) Lord Eddard.
2. When Tyrion announces at breakfast the morning after Bran fell from the window that Bran will probably survive, how do Jaime and Cersei react?
(a) Cersei bumps Jaime's leg under the table.
(b) Cersei and Jaime exchange a meaningful glance.
(c) Cersei and Jaime change the subject.
(d) Cersei and Jaime excuse themselves.
3. What does Tyrion do when he sees the reactions of Jaime and Cersei after he announces at breakfast that Bran will survive his fall from the window?
(a) Immediately asks them about their reactions.
(b) Makes a mental note to speak to Lord Eddard and Lady Catelyn after breakfast.
(c) Makes a mental note to speak to them privately after breakfast.
4. What is at the root of Lady Catelyn's dislike for Jon Snow?
(a) Lady Catelyn knows that her former best friend is Jon's mother.
(b) Lord Eddard refuses to reveal the identity of Jon's mother.
(c) Lady Catelyn does not trust Jon Snow.
(d) Lord Eddard shows obvious preference for Jon over his other children.
5. When Lady Catelyn tells her husband about Robert Baratheon, what does their conversation reveal about Lord Eddard's feelings about Robert's wife and family?
(a) Eddard does not like Robert's wife and her family.
(b) Eddard is disappointed to hear of the divorce because his wife's family is very influential.
(c) Eddard holds Robert's wife and her family in high esteem, so he calls a war council to plan the rescue of the family.
(d) Eddard worries about Robert's wife and her family now that Robert is injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddard tell Robert when Robert offers him the job of King's Hand?
2. Why does Tyrion regret telling Jon about the Night Watch while they are traveling to the Wall?
3. Why does Bran fall from a window after climbing near the First Keep?
4. What is Sansa's reaction when she is questioned about the incident involving Joffrey and Arya?
5. What does Bran dream of doing when he gets older?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)