|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Arya, Chapter 8, Bran, and Chapter 9, Tyrion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the function of the Wall?
(a) To protect against The Others.
(b) To stop flooding during the rainy season.
(c) To protect against the corrupt members of the ruling dynasty.
(d) To divide the warring kingdoms.
2. What is the Night Watch?
(a) An organization of high-ranking soldiers.
(b) An organization of disgraced men.
(c) A group of corpses who kill mindlessly.
(d) A group of direwolves.
3. Where is the throne located that Viserys wants to regain?
(c) King's Great Hall.
4. When Tyrion announces at breakfast the morning after Bran fell from the window that Bran will probably survive, how do Jaime and Cersei react?
(a) Cersei and Jaime exchange a meaningful glance.
(b) Cersei bumps Jaime's leg under the table.
(c) Cersei and Jaime change the subject.
(d) Cersei and Jaime excuse themselves.
5. How did Viserys and Daenerys, descendants of the House of Targaryens, lose their father?
(a) In the war in which they lost their throne.
(b) In a hunting accident.
(c) Viserys killed him.
(d) In a direwolf attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tyrion slap Joffrey across the face when Tyrion tells him to pay his respects to Lady Catelyn and Lord Eddard?
2. Whom does Jon befriend after he and Uncle Benjen argue about the Night Watch?
3. What happens when Robb and Joffrey are not permitted to fight with real swords?
4. According to Lady Catelyn, how might the king perceive Lord Eddard's refusal to become the King's Hand?
5. What does Will, the scout, see while outside the Wall?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)