|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Arya, Chapter 8, Bran, and Chapter 9, Tyrion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Prologue, what are three members of the Night Watch doing outside the Wall?
(a) Chasing wildling raiders.
(b) Tearing the Wall down.
(c) Building the Wall up to protect from flooding.
(d) Skirmishing with a group of thieves and beggars.
2. What do Will and Ser Royce find when they return to the scene where Will made his observation?
(a) The flood has carried away all but one member of Will's group.
(b) The group of beggars and thieves did not kill Will's companion.
(c) The Wall is rebuilt and the rest of Will's group is unharmed.
(d) The bodies are gone but the weapons remain in the same spots.
3. When Tyrion announces at breakfast the morning after Bran fell from the window that Bran will probably survive, how do Jaime and Cersei react?
(a) Cersei and Jaime excuse themselves.
(b) Cersei and Jaime change the subject.
(c) Cersei and Jaime exchange a meaningful glance.
(d) Cersei bumps Jaime's leg under the table.
4. What does Arya do when her work is criticized after she embarrasses her sister in front of Princess Myrcella?
(a) Asks politely to be excused.
(b) Laughs, although she is deeply hurt.
(c) Leaves the room in anger.
(d) Tearfully continues her work.
5. What does Will, the scout, see while outside the Wall?
(a) He sees part of the Wall collapse on other members of his group.
(b) He sees floodwaters carry away other members of his group.
(c) He sees the group of beggars and thieves kill his companion.
(d) He sees everyone dead in the raiders' camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tyrion do when he sees the reactions of Jaime and Cersei after he announces at breakfast that Bran will survive his fall from the window?
2. What happens to the deserter of the Night Watch who is arrested by the Starks' guard?
3. What does Robert Baratheon tell Lord Eddard about Jon Arryn's death?
4. What is the work Arya and her sister are learning to do?
5. How is Lord Eddard Stark related to Robert Baratheon?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)