|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58, Eddard, Chapter 59, Catelyn, and Chapter 60, Jon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Jon befriend after he and Uncle Benjen argue about the Night Watch?
(a) Tyrion Lannister.
(b) Robert's son, Joffrey.
(c) Samwell Tarly.
(d) Bran Stark.
2. What do Daenerys and Viserys argue about when he finds her walking alone in the Dothraki Sea?
(a) They argue about the name of the baby she is going to have.
(b) Viserys wants the priceless dragon eggs given to Daenerys as a wedding gift.
(c) Viserys tells her she should not be walking alone.
(d) Viserys is impatient to command an army.
3. Why is Cersei worried about Lysa Arryn's suspicions regarding Jon Arryn's death?
(a) She is afraid that Robert knows about Lysa Arryn's suspicions.
(b) She is afraid that Lysa Arryn's suspicions will unfairly cast doubt on her marriage to Robert.
(c) She is afraid that Lord Eddard knows about Lysa Arryn's suspicions.
(d) She is afraid that Lysa Arryn's suspicions will cause Lysa herself to move against Cersei and Jaime.
4. How is Lord Eddard Stark related to Robert Baratheon?
(a) They are foster brothers.
(b) They are step brothers.
(c) They are full-blood brothers.
(d) They are half brothers.
5. What does Robert want to do when he discovers Daenerys is pregnant?
(a) He wants to have Daenerys kidnapped and held for ransom.
(b) He wants to break up Daenerys' marriage.
(c) He wants to have Daenerys killed.
(d) He wants to claim her child as his own.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Eddard when he tries to have Cersei arrested?
2. What news does Lady Catelyn Stark have about Robert Baratheon for her husband when she finds him in the godswood?
3. What is at the root of Lady Catelyn's dislike for Jon Snow?
4. How does Joffrey react when Sansa tries to comfort him after the sword fighting incident with Arya and Mycah?
5. What happens to Jon as he trains and serves with the Night Watch?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)