|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58, Eddard, Chapter 59, Catelyn, and Chapter 60, Jon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Eddard and his men are attacked by the Lannisters at the brothel, who does Eddard say will be killed if the Lannisters kill Eddard?
(c) All the remaining Lannister descendants.
2. Who accompanies Lady Catelyn to King's Landing?
(a) Ser Loras Tyrell.
(b) Lord Eddard.
(d) Ser Rodrik.
3. Why do Jon and a group of men from the Night Watch go Beyond-the-Wall?
(a) They are looking for the body that belongs to the severed hand brought to Jon by his direwolf.
(b) They are looking for the wildlings who attacked Bran.
(c) They are looking for the children of the forest.
(d) They are looking for Benjen Stark and the missing knight.
4. Where is Sansa, as she waits to marry Joffrey?
(a) King's Landing.
(b) King's Great Hall.
(c) The Wall.
5. What does Arya do while her sword training teacher fights Ser Meryn?
(a) Kills Ser Meryn.
(d) Freezes in terror.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Mycah, the butcher's son, after the incident with Arya and Joffrey?
2. What does Bran learn from the wildling girl about what exists on the other side of the Wall?
3. What is Winterfell?
4. What happens to the deserter of the Night Watch who is arrested by the Starks' guard?
5. What does Eddard notice about the joust between Ser Gregor and Ser Gregor's brother, the Hound?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)