|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58, Eddard, Chapter 59, Catelyn, and Chapter 60, Jon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Winterfell?
(a) The continent where the story takes place.
(b) The residence of Lord Eddard Stark and his family.
(c) The time when winter ends.
(d) The time when winter arrives.
2. How does Joffrey react when Sansa tries to comfort him after the sword fighting incident with Arya and Mycah?
(a) Joffrey scolds her.
(b) Joffrey vows to kill Arya.
(c) Joffrey hugs her.
(d) Joffrey thanks her and says they should marry as soon as possible.
3. What happens to Jon as he trains and serves with the Night Watch?
(a) He is asked to leave the Night Watch.
(b) He is promoted.
(c) He is demoted.
(d) He is seriously injured when Ser Alliser challenges him to a fight.
4. Whom does Eddard think is the rightful heir to Robert's throne?
(a) Lord Stannis.
5. Where is Sansa, as she waits to marry Joffrey?
(a) King's Landing.
(c) The Wall.
(d) King's Great Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took Robert Baratheon and Eddard Stark as wards when the opposing king wanted them killed?
2. Why is Cersei worried about Lysa Arryn's suspicions regarding Jon Arryn's death?
3. What does Robert want to do when he discovers Daenerys is pregnant?
4. On the way to the Vale of Arryn, what happens to the group Catelyn and Tyrion are traveling with?
5. On what condition will Eddard be allowed to join the Night Watch?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)