|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58, Eddard, Chapter 59, Catelyn, and Chapter 60, Jon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Mycah, the butcher's son, after the incident with Arya and Joffrey?
(a) He runs away from home.
(b) He is banished from the kingdom.
(c) He is killed.
(d) He is held hostage by the Lannisters.
2. After Arya leaves the table in anger, saying that she hates living in King's Landing, what does Eddard discover when he goes to speak to her?
(a) Eddard finds that Arya has a sword, Needle.
(b) Eddard finds her in a confrontation with Joffrey.
(c) Eddard discovers that Arya has run away to find Jon at the Wall.
(d) Eddard discovers that Arya has convinced her mother to take her home.
3. How does Robb treat Tyrion when Tyrion visits Bran?
(a) Robb is friendly.
(b) Robb is hostile.
(c) Robb ignores Tyrion.
(d) Robb thanks Tyrion for finding Bran when he fell, then asks Tyrion to leave.
4. According to Lady Catelyn, how might the king perceive Lord Eddard's refusal to become the King's Hand?
(a) The king might see his refusal as an opportunity to offer the job to someone less honorable.
(b) The king might see his refusal as weakness and take advantage of this weakness.
(c) The king's brotherly feelings might be hurt because of his refusal.
(d) The king might see his refusal as oppostion to him.
5. What happens to Jon as he trains and serves with the Night Watch?
(a) He is asked to leave the Night Watch.
(b) He is demoted.
(c) He is promoted.
(d) He is seriously injured when Ser Alliser challenges him to a fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Jon and a group of men from the Night Watch go Beyond-the-Wall?
2. When Eddard and his men are attacked by the Lannisters at the brothel, who does Eddard say will be killed if the Lannisters kill Eddard?
3. What do Daenerys and Viserys argue about when he finds her walking alone in the Dothraki Sea?
4. Who tries to save Bran when the assassin enters his room?
5. What does Arya do after overhearing the conversation about her father while she was sword training in the Red Keep?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)