|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58, Eddard, Chapter 59, Catelyn, and Chapter 60, Jon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Bran is dreaming he is falling, what does the crow tell him to do?
2. What is Lord Eddard Stark doing when his wife finds him in the godswood on the night he rescued the direwolf pups?
(a) Attending to various civil matters of the kingdom.
(b) Wrestling with the direwolf pups.
(c) Thinking about the day's events.
(d) Holding a war council.
3. Why does Jon want to keep the five direwolf pups they find when they are riding back to town after executing the Night Watch deserter?
(a) The direwolf is the symbol of the Stark family's rival.
(b) Jon's half-sister loves animals.
(c) The direwolf is the symbol of the Stark family.
(d) Direwolves are known to be loyal protectors.
4. Who tells Arya that her father wants to see her as she is sword training?
(a) Syrio Forel.
(b) Fat Tom.
(d) Lannister guardsmen.
5. Why does Maester Luwin try to persuade Lady Catelyn to leave Bran's bedside?
(a) She needs to attend to business left undone when Eddard left.
(b) She needs to rest.
(c) She needs to eat.
(d) She needs to attend to another sick child.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joffrey react when Sansa tries to comfort him after the sword fighting incident with Arya and Mycah?
2. After Arya leaves the table in anger, saying that she hates living in King's Landing, what does Eddard discover when he goes to speak to her?
3. When will Lysa Arryn's son Robert be able to rule as Lord of the Eyries?
4. Why does Drogo believe a battle against the Seven Kingdoms will be difficult and long?
5. Why doesn't Lord Eddard want the job as the King's Hand?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)