|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Bran, Chapter 18, Catelyn, and Chapter 19, Jon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eddard tell Robert when Robert offers him the job of King's Hand?
(a) He immediately says no.
(b) He says he needs time to think aboout it.
(d) He explains his reasons for why he does not want to be King's Hand.
2. What news does the Lord Commander of the Night Watch have for Jon?
(a) The Lord Commander revokes his sword fighting privileges.
(b) Benjen Stark has been found.
(c) The Lord Commander promotes him to a training leader.
(d) Bran is awake.
3. Why doesn't Lord Eddard want the job as the King's Hand?
(a) Lord Eddard tells Robert he is too busy with other matters.
(b) Lord Eddard thinks it will cause trouble for him and his family.
(c) Lord Eddard tells Robert he is too old for the job.
(d) Lord Eddard thinks Robert is offering the job to him out of pity.
4. What does Uncle Benjen say about the Night Watch at dinner the night of Robert's arrival?
(a) It needs strong young men.
(b) It is looking for men with noble parentage.
(c) It is planning an attack.
(d) It disbanded.
5. Where is Jon when Arya finds him in Chapter 7?
(a) In the godswood.
(b) In the courtyard.
(c) In his room.
(d) On the parapet.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bran looks toward the Wall in his dream and is terrified by what he sees, what does the crow tell him he must do?
2. Who took Robert Baratheon and Eddard Stark as wards when the opposing king wanted them killed?
3. While Bran is dreaming he is falling, what does the crow tell him to do?
4. What news does Lady Catelyn Stark have about Robert Baratheon for her husband when she finds him in the godswood?
5. What wakes Bran from his coma?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)