|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Bran, Chapter 18, Catelyn, and Chapter 19, Jon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Robert react after Queen Cersei makes her decision regarding the incident involving Joffrey and Arya?
(a) He immediately overrules her decision.
(b) He does nothing.
(c) He secretly overrules her decision later.
(d) He pleads with her to change her mind.
2. How did Viserys and Daenerys, descendants of the House of Targaryens, lose their father?
(a) Viserys killed him.
(b) In the war in which they lost their throne.
(c) In a hunting accident.
(d) In a direwolf attack.
3. When Tyrion announces at breakfast the morning after Bran fell from the window that Bran will probably survive, how do Jaime and Cersei react?
(a) Cersei and Jaime exchange a meaningful glance.
(b) Cersei and Jaime excuse themselves.
(c) Cersei bumps Jaime's leg under the table.
(d) Cersei and Jaime change the subject.
4. What is Winterfell?
(a) The time when winter ends.
(b) The continent where the story takes place.
(c) The residence of Lord Eddard Stark and his family.
(d) The time when winter arrives.
5. What happens when Robb and Joffrey are not permitted to fight with real swords?
(a) Robb and Joffrey fight with each other.
(b) Robb and Joffrey agree to meet later and fight in secret.
(c) Robb and Joffrey turn on their adult supervisors
(d) Robb and Joffrey respectfully obey.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jon injures Grenn, a Night Watch recruit, during training, how does Grenn react?
2. When Lady Catelyn tells Littlefinger why she is in King's Landing, what does he tell her?
3. What does Arya do when her work is criticized after she embarrasses her sister in front of Princess Myrcella?
4. What does Jon find when he investigates a noise after they find the direwolf pups?
5. Who accompanies Lady Catelyn to King's Landing?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)