|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Bran, Chapter 18, Catelyn, and Chapter 19, Jon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Robert want Eddard's daughter Sansa to marry Robert's son Joffrey?
(a) Robert wants access to the House of Stark's armies in exchange for Joffrey.
(b) The remote location of Robert's residence makes it difficult for Joffrey to find a wife.
(c) Joffrey must marry in order to be heir to the throne.
(d) Robert wants to unite the houses of Baratheon and Stark.
2. How does Tyrion find Bran's body after Bran falls from the window?
(a) Cersei tellsTyrion where to find Bran's body.
(b) Bran's direwolf comes to find Tyrion.
(c) Tyrion hears Bran's direwolf howling.
(d) Tyrion realizes Bran is missing and goes to look for him.
3. Where is Jon when Arya finds him in Chapter 7?
(a) In the godswood.
(b) On the parapet.
(c) In his room.
(d) In the courtyard.
4. Why does Tyrion slap Joffrey across the face when Tyrion tells him to pay his respects to Lady Catelyn and Lord Eddard?
(a) Joffrey curses Lady Catelyn and Lord Eddard.
(b) Joffrey laughs at Tyrion's request.
(c) Joffrey blatantly refuses to honor Tyrion's request.
(d) Joffrey mocks Tyrion's disability.
5. What does Arya do when her work is criticized after she embarrasses her sister in front of Princess Myrcella?
(a) Leaves the room in anger.
(b) Tearfully continues her work.
(c) Asks politely to be excused.
(d) Laughs, although she is deeply hurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Jon befriend after he and Uncle Benjen argue about the Night Watch?
2. What news does Lady Catelyn Stark have about Robert Baratheon for her husband when she finds him in the godswood?
3. What is Winterfell?
4. How does Joffrey react when Sansa tries to comfort him after the sword fighting incident with Arya and Mycah?
5. Why is Cersei worried about Lysa Arryn's suspicions regarding Jon Arryn's death?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)