|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34, Catelyn, Chapter 35, Eddard, and Chapter 36, Daenerys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Robert decide not to participate in the tourney?
(a) His squires talk him out of it.
(b) Queen Cersei says she will leave him if he fights.
(c) His opponent says he will not fight Robert.
(d) Robert sees that his armor is inferior.
2. What does Eddard find a prostitute is in possession of at the brothel?
(a) Proof of Bran's attempted assassination.
(b) Proof of Jon Arryn's killer.
(c) An illegitimate child of Eddard's.
(d) An illegitimate child of Robert's.
3. How does Joffrey react when Sansa tries to comfort him after the sword fighting incident with Arya and Mycah?
(a) Joffrey thanks her and says they should marry as soon as possible.
(b) Joffrey hugs her.
(c) Joffrey vows to kill Arya.
(d) Joffrey scolds her.
4. Why is Catelyn's uncle concerned about the possibility of Lysa Arryn's son Robert ruling as Lord of the Eyries?
(a) He realizes the imminent danger to Robert from the Lannisters.
(b) He knows that Robert will rule in name only, with Lysa controlling the decisions.
(c) He worries that Robert is not as strong as his father.
(d) He knows there is another heir in line to rule.
5. Whom does Jon befriend after he and Uncle Benjen argue about the Night Watch?
(a) Tyrion Lannister.
(b) Samwell Tarly.
(c) Bran Stark.
(d) Robert's son, Joffrey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sansa, as she waits to marry Joffrey?
2. When Eddard and his men are attacked by the Lannisters at the brothel, who does Eddard say will be killed if the Lannisters kill Eddard?
3. What is Winterfell?
4. Why does Robert want Eddard's daughter Sansa to marry Robert's son Joffrey?
5. What happens to Joffrey while he and Sansa spend their afternoon together?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)