|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34, Catelyn, Chapter 35, Eddard, and Chapter 36, Daenerys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Eddard and his men are attacked by the Lannisters at the brothel, who does Eddard say will be killed if the Lannisters kill Eddard?
(c) All the remaining Lannister descendants.
2. What does Lord Commander Mormont of the Night Watch want Tyrion to speak to the king about?
(a) The Night Watch needs more supplies to repair the Wall.
(b) The Night Watch needs more men.
(c) The Night Watch needs someone to settle the internal difficulties within it.
(d) The Night Watch is threatening to disband if their demands are not met.
3. Why does Drogo believe a battle against the Seven Kingdoms will be difficult and long?
(a) The geography of the Seven Kingdoms is especially treacherous.
(b) The Seven Kingdoms have larger, more well-equipped armies.
(c) The Seven Kingdoms have fortified castles.
(d) Robert is an excellent military strategist.
4. What does Robb tell Maester Luwin when he tries to persuade Lady Catelyn to leave Bran's bedside?
(a) Robb tells him that he will sit with Bran while his mother rests.
(b) Robb tells him that he will sit with Bran while his mother eats.
(c) Robb tells him that he will attend to business matters.
(d) Robb tells him that he will sit with Bran while his mother attends to business.
5. Who does Littlefinger blame for the debt owed by the kingdom to the Lannisters?
(a) Jon Arryn.
(b) Jaime Lannister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Uncle Benjen and Jon argue about the Night Watch at dinner on the night of Robert's arrival?
2. Why does Maester Luwin try to persuade Lady Catelyn to leave Bran's bedside?
3. What is Sansa's reaction when she is questioned about the incident involving Joffrey and Arya?
4. Who is Lyanna?
5. While Sansa prepares to spend an afternoon with the queen and Princess Myrcella, what does Joffrey ask Sansa to do?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)