|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34, Catelyn, Chapter 35, Eddard, and Chapter 36, Daenerys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Robert react after Queen Cersei makes her decision regarding the incident involving Joffrey and Arya?
(a) He secretly overrules her decision later.
(b) He pleads with her to change her mind.
(c) He does nothing.
(d) He immediately overrules her decision.
2. After Arya leaves the table in anger, saying that she hates living in King's Landing, what does Eddard discover when he goes to speak to her?
(a) Eddard discovers that Arya has run away to find Jon at the Wall.
(b) Eddard finds her in a confrontation with Joffrey.
(c) Eddard discovers that Arya has convinced her mother to take her home.
(d) Eddard finds that Arya has a sword, Needle.
3. What happens to Mycah, the butcher's son, after the incident with Arya and Joffrey?
(a) He is banished from the kingdom.
(b) He runs away from home.
(c) He is killed.
(d) He is held hostage by the Lannisters.
4. What is Winterfell?
(a) The time when winter arrives.
(b) The residence of Lord Eddard Stark and his family.
(c) The continent where the story takes place.
(d) The time when winter ends.
5. Why does Drogo believe a battle against the Seven Kingdoms will be difficult and long?
(a) The Seven Kingdoms have fortified castles.
(b) The Seven Kingdoms have larger, more well-equipped armies.
(c) The geography of the Seven Kingdoms is especially treacherous.
(d) Robert is an excellent military strategist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sansa, as she waits to marry Joffrey?
2. Where does Catelyn decide to take Tyrion instead of to King's Landing?
3. Why does Maester Luwin try to persuade Lady Catelyn to leave Bran's bedside?
4. Why does Uncle Benjen say Jon should not join the Night Watch?
5. Who wins the jousting championship?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)