|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 52, Jon, Chapter 53, Bran, and Chapter 54, Daenerys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Robert react after Queen Cersei makes her decision regarding the incident involving Joffrey and Arya?
(a) He secretly overrules her decision later.
(b) He pleads with her to change her mind.
(c) He does nothing.
(d) He immediately overrules her decision.
2. While Sansa prepares to spend an afternoon with the queen and Princess Myrcella, what does Joffrey ask Sansa to do?
(a) Go for a horseback ride with him.
(c) Go fishing with him.
(d) Attend a formal gathering celebrating their engagement.
3. What happens to Bran's assassin as he tries to kill Bran?
(a) The assassin is captured by the guards.
(b) Robb manages to push the assassin down a flight of stairs.
(c) Bran's direwolf kills the assassin.
(d) As Lady Catelyn scuffles with the assassin, he hits his head on the hard stone floor and dies.
4. While Tyrion and Catelyn are on the way to the Vale of Arryn, what does Tyrion attempt to do?
(a) Convince Catelyn of his innocence.
(c) Kill Catelyn.
5. Who does Jon think killed the two men found Beyond-the-Wall?
(a) Benjen Stark.
(b) The wildlings.
(c) Jaime Lannister's army.
(d) The Others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Mycah, the butcher's son, after the incident with Arya and Joffrey?
2. What does Robert want to do when he discovers Daenerys is pregnant?
3. How does Joffrey react when Sansa tries to comfort him after the sword fighting incident with Arya and Mycah?
4. Why does Maester Luwin try to persuade Lady Catelyn to leave Bran's bedside?
5. What would have happened to Arya if she had been found by the Lannisters' men after the incident involving Joffrey?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)