|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 52, Jon, Chapter 53, Bran, and Chapter 54, Daenerys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the guard outside of Jon's room is killed, who does Jon see trying to harm the Lord Commander?
(a) A group of wildlings.
(b) Ser Alliser.
(c) The children of the forest.
(d) A corpse of one of the dead men from Beyond-the-Wall.
2. Why do Jon and a group of men from the Night Watch go Beyond-the-Wall?
(a) They are looking for the wildlings who attacked Bran.
(b) They are looking for Benjen Stark and the missing knight.
(c) They are looking for the body that belongs to the severed hand brought to Jon by his direwolf.
(d) They are looking for the children of the forest.
3. What happens to Joffrey while he and Sansa spend their afternoon together?
(a) Joffrey falls into the river where they are fishing.
(b) Joffrey is ambushed by guards of a rival family.
(c) Joffrey gets drunk.
(d) Joffrey falls off his horse and is seriously injured.
4. Who tries to save Bran when the assassin enters his room?
(b) Lady Catelyn.
(c) Ser Rodrik.
5. What does Robb tell Maester Luwin when he tries to persuade Lady Catelyn to leave Bran's bedside?
(a) Robb tells him that he will sit with Bran while his mother rests.
(b) Robb tells him that he will sit with Bran while his mother attends to business.
(c) Robb tells him that he will attend to business matters.
(d) Robb tells him that he will sit with Bran while his mother eats.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Drogo tells Daenerys he no longer intends to invade the Seven Kingdoms, what happens to Daenerys while she is visiting a market?
2. While Tyrion and Catelyn are on the way to the Vale of Arryn, what does Tyrion attempt to do?
3. Why does Maester Luwin try to persuade Lady Catelyn to leave Bran's bedside?
4. What does Bran learn from the wildling girl about what exists on the other side of the Wall?
5. What would have happened to Arya if she had been found by the Lannisters' men after the incident involving Joffrey?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)