|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 52, Jon, Chapter 53, Bran, and Chapter 54, Daenerys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sansa's reaction when she is questioned about the incident involving Joffrey and Arya?
(a) She faints.
(b) She sobs uncontrollably.
(c) She pretends not to remember what happened.
(d) She blames Arya for the whole incident.
2. After Drogo tells Daenerys he no longer intends to invade the Seven Kingdoms, what happens to Daenerys while she is visiting a market?
(a) She is almost poisoned.
(b) She is kidnapped by Cersei's guardsmen.
(c) She is robbed.
(d) She has a miscarriage.
3. How does Joffrey react when Sansa tries to comfort him after the sword fighting incident with Arya and Mycah?
(a) Joffrey scolds her.
(b) Joffrey hugs her.
(c) Joffrey vows to kill Arya.
(d) Joffrey thanks her and says they should marry as soon as possible.
4. While Tyrion and Catelyn are on the way to the Vale of Arryn, what does Tyrion attempt to do?
(a) Convince Catelyn of his innocence.
(b) Kill Catelyn.
5. What does Arya do after overhearing the conversation about her father while she was sword training in the Red Keep?
(a) She confronts the men having the conversation.
(b) She goes straight to King Robert.
(c) She tells her father what she heard.
(d) She formulates her own plan to thwart the plot against her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Joffrey while he and Sansa spend their afternoon together?
2. How does Robert react after Queen Cersei makes her decision regarding the incident involving Joffrey and Arya?
3. What does Bran learn from the wildling girl about what exists on the other side of the Wall?
4. What does Robb tell Maester Luwin when he tries to persuade Lady Catelyn to leave Bran's bedside?
5. Why do Jon and a group of men from the Night Watch go Beyond-the-Wall?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)