|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 52, Jon, Chapter 53, Bran, and Chapter 54, Daenerys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Mycah, the butcher's son, after the incident with Arya and Joffrey?
(a) He is held hostage by the Lannisters.
(b) He runs away from home.
(c) He is banished from the kingdom.
(d) He is killed.
2. What does Robb tell Maester Luwin when he tries to persuade Lady Catelyn to leave Bran's bedside?
(a) Robb tells him that he will sit with Bran while his mother rests.
(b) Robb tells him that he will attend to business matters.
(c) Robb tells him that he will sit with Bran while his mother eats.
(d) Robb tells him that he will sit with Bran while his mother attends to business.
3. What does Robert want to do when he discovers Daenerys is pregnant?
(a) He wants to claim her child as his own.
(b) He wants to have Daenerys kidnapped and held for ransom.
(c) He wants to break up Daenerys' marriage.
(d) He wants to have Daenerys killed.
4. Why does Maester Luwin try to persuade Lady Catelyn to leave Bran's bedside?
(a) She needs to attend to business left undone when Eddard left.
(b) She needs to rest.
(c) She needs to eat.
(d) She needs to attend to another sick child.
5. Who does Jon think killed the two men found Beyond-the-Wall?
(a) Benjen Stark.
(b) The Others.
(c) Jaime Lannister's army.
(d) The wildlings.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the guard outside of Jon's room is killed, who does Jon see trying to harm the Lord Commander?
2. How does Robert react after Queen Cersei makes her decision regarding the incident involving Joffrey and Arya?
3. What does Tyrion do for Catelyn when their travel to the Vale of Arryn is disrupted?
4. Who does the wildling girl tell Robb he should be fighting?
5. Who tries to save Bran when the assassin enters his room?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)