|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 52, Jon, Chapter 53, Bran, and Chapter 54, Daenerys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Joffrey while he and Sansa spend their afternoon together?
(a) Joffrey falls off his horse and is seriously injured.
(b) Joffrey gets drunk.
(c) Joffrey falls into the river where they are fishing.
(d) Joffrey is ambushed by guards of a rival family.
2. What does Arya do after overhearing the conversation about her father while she was sword training in the Red Keep?
(a) She goes straight to King Robert.
(b) She formulates her own plan to thwart the plot against her father.
(c) She tells her father what she heard.
(d) She confronts the men having the conversation.
3. Why do Jon and a group of men from the Night Watch go Beyond-the-Wall?
(a) They are looking for Benjen Stark and the missing knight.
(b) They are looking for the wildlings who attacked Bran.
(c) They are looking for the children of the forest.
(d) They are looking for the body that belongs to the severed hand brought to Jon by his direwolf.
4. While Sansa prepares to spend an afternoon with the queen and Princess Myrcella, what does Joffrey ask Sansa to do?
(a) Go for a horseback ride with him.
(c) Go fishing with him.
(d) Attend a formal gathering celebrating their engagement.
5. Where is Sansa, as she waits to marry Joffrey?
(b) King's Landing.
(c) The Wall.
(d) King's Great Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to save Bran when the assassin enters his room?
2. What would have happened to Arya if she had been found by the Lannisters' men after the incident involving Joffrey?
3. Why does Maester Luwin try to persuade Lady Catelyn to leave Bran's bedside?
4. What does Tyrion do for Catelyn when their travel to the Vale of Arryn is disrupted?
5. What happens to Mycah, the butcher's son, after the incident with Arya and Joffrey?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)