|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Princess Charlotte design after the death of her husband, Prince Richard?
(a) Baby clothes.
(c) Bathing suits.
(d) Wedding gowns.
2. What doubt does Mary Hepburn have that leads her to take action to get a Kanka-bono girl pregnant?
(a) Whether the Captain was able to reproduce.
(b) Whether the Kanka-bono girls were furtile.
(c) Whether Kamikazi was able to reproduce.
(d) Whether a woman could be impregnated by another one.
3. Who plans to commit suicide by smashing a bus into something?
(a) James Wait.
(b) Siegfried von Kleist.
(c) Willard Flemming.
(d) Selena MacIntosh.
4. As far as humanity is concerned, the Bahia is the new __________.
(a) Sir Lancelot.
(d) Noah's Ark.
5. Who was Mrs. Onassis's first husband?
(a) Walt Disney.
(b) Mark Twain.
(c) John F. Kennedy.
(d) Charles Darwin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fathers Akiko's seven furry children?
2. Who speaks to Leon above the stern of the Bahia?
3. How does Mary Hepburn introduce herself to James Wait?
4. During the first 13 years on Santa Rosalia, who is the only fertile women?
5. Who steers the Bahia during the night in Book 2: Chapter 4?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)