|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following author's are not quoted in Chapter 35?
(a) Robert Browning.
(b) William Shakespeare.
(c) Jean De La Fontaine.
2. During the first 13 years on Santa Rosalia, who is the only fertile women?
(a) Selena MacIntosh.
(b) Jacqueline Onassis.
(c) Akiko Hiroguchi.
(d) Mary Hepburn.
3. What is Guillermo Reyes's rocket compared to in Chapter 34?
(a) The great land torotise.
(b) The flightless penguin.
(c) The dancing blue-footed booby.
(d) The colorful chameleon.
4. Whose wife did James Wait have sexual relations with when he was still in Midland City, Ohio?
(a) Willard Flemming.
(b) Leon Trout.
(c) Dwayne Hoover.
(d) Adolf von Kleist.
5. After the Bahia is raided, what is the Captain still in possession of?
(a) The rats inside the Bahia.
(b) His sense of humor.
(c) The Maine lobster.
(d) His sense of direction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hisako Hiroguchi perform her first intimate act with in Chapter 32?
2. Where did the narrator's mom take him as a child that his father did not approve of?
3. Who is Sinka?
4. What instrument does the Captain of the Bahia use to call for help?
5. Who do the Kanka-bono girls hate?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)