|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Bahia is raided, what is the Captain still in possession of?
(a) The Maine lobster.
(b) The rats inside the Bahia.
(c) His sense of humor.
(d) His sense of direction.
2. When does Selena find out that her father has passed away on the Bahia?
(a) After she passes away.
(b) While she is on the Galapagos Islands.
(c) While she is on Santa Rosalia.
(d) Immediately after he dies.
3. Who steers the Bahia during the night in Book 2: Chapter 4?
(a) Mary Hepburn.
(b) Adolf von Kleist.
4. What heirloom does Mary promise to leave Akiko when she dies?
(a) Her notebook.
(c) Her wedding ring.
5. Who plans to commit suicide by smashing a bus into something?
(a) Selena MacIntosh.
(b) James Wait.
(c) Willard Flemming.
(d) Siegfried von Kleist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Leon Trout's fellow Marine recommends a young __________ doctor to treat his disease.
2. What are "ghetto blasters?"
3. Which of the following author's are not quoted in Chapter 35?
4. Who does Hisako Hiroguchi perform her first intimate act with in Chapter 32?
5. Who steers the Bahia during the day in Book 2: Chapter 4?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)