|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the latest advance in the evolution of high explosives?
(a) Acme Dynamite.
2. The balance between the colonists and their food supply is based on ________.
3. What secret does Mary Hepburn keep from the Captain in Book 2: Chapter 11?
(a) That she killed James Wait.
(b) That a Kanka-bono girl was pregnant.
(c) That she was dying.
(d) That she found a food supply.
4. Who is Leon Trout?
(a) The narrator.
(b) A paranoid schizophrenic soldier.
(c) The Captain of the Bahia.
(d) The father of the Galapagos Islands.
5. Who has become deaf after the explosion in Chapter 36?
(a) Adolf von Kleist.
(b) Siegfried von Kleist.
(c) James Wait.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds himself posing as a protector of children?
2. What animal begins attacking the Captain's bedsores?
3. What did the narrator do in his sleep when he was alive?
4. During the first 13 years on Santa Rosalia, who is the only fertile women?
5. What animal is Mary Hepburn hallucinating to be while suffocating herself?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)