|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is drunk and has the hick-ups in Chapter 37?
(a) Mary Hepburn.
(c) Adolf von Kleist.
(d) Leon Trout.
2. What is the theory behind people with more of a streamlined skull?
(a) The more successful the business person.
(b) The more successful the cooking person.
(c) The more successful the farming person.
(d) The more successful the fisher person.
3. What instrument does the Captain of the Bahia use to call for help?
(c) An infrared spatial communication system.
(d) Cell phone.
4. Who is Orlon?
(a) Sinka's four year old son.
(b) Mary's four year old son.
(c) Dirno's four year old son.
(d) Akiko's four year old son.
5. What animal is Mary Hepburn hallucinating to be while suffocating herself?
(a) A land tortoise.
(b) A blue-footed booby.
(c) A snake.
(d) A chameleon.
6. Who do the Kanka-bono girls hate?
(a) Adolf von Kleist.
(b) Mary Hepburn.
7. As far as humanity is concerned, the Bahia is the new __________.
(b) Sir Lancelot.
(d) Noah's Ark.
8. When does Selena find out that her father has passed away on the Bahia?
(a) After she passes away.
(b) While she is on the Galapagos Islands.
(c) While she is on Santa Rosalia.
(d) Immediately after he dies.
9. Who is Kamikaze?
(a) Selena's seeing-eye dog.
(b) Mary Hepburn's son.
(c) The Captain's son.
(d) Andrew MacIntosh's son.
10. Whom do the Kanka-bono girls eat?
11. Who fathers Akiko's seven furry children?
(b) Siegfried von Kleist.
(d) Adolf von Kleist.
12. Who has become deaf after the explosion in Chapter 36?
(a) James Wait.
(c) Adolf von Kleist.
(d) Siegfried von Kleist.
13. How many times has the narrator materialized since becoming a ghost?
14. Why was James Wait ashamed to take off his shirt?
(a) He had scars all over his body.
(b) He had freckles all over his body.
(c) He had moles all over his body.
(d) He had acne all over his body.
15. What would have happened to Leon Trout if the Marine Corps found out about Leon's disease?
(a) They would lock him up in an asylum.
(b) They would kill him.
(c) They would dock his pay.
(d) They would give him a dishonorable discharge.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many warplanes does Ecuador keep at the Guayaquil International Airport?
2. Who says: "I love you so much. Please marry me. I'm so lonesome. I'm so scared."
3. Who steers the Bahia during the day in Book 2: Chapter 4?
4. According to the narrator, how do people comfort those who are sick?
5. What did the narrator do in his sleep when he was alive?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)