|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks to Leon above the stern of the Bahia?
(a) Mary Hepburn.
(b) Samuel Johnston.
(c) His Father.
(d) Charles Darwin.
2. What does Princess Charlotte design after the death of her husband, Prince Richard?
(a) Bathing suits.
(b) Baby clothes.
(d) Wedding gowns.
3. What did the narrator do in his sleep when he was alive?
(a) Wet the bed.
(b) Sleep talk.
(c) Sleep eat.
(d) Sleep walk.
4. During the first 13 years on Santa Rosalia, who is the only fertile women?
(a) Jacqueline Onassis.
(b) Selena MacIntosh.
(c) Mary Hepburn.
(d) Akiko Hiroguchi.
5. Who has become deaf after the explosion in Chapter 36?
(a) Siegfried von Kleist.
(c) Adolf von Kleist.
(d) James Wait.
6. Why was James Wait ashamed to take off his shirt?
(a) He had scars all over his body.
(b) He had acne all over his body.
(c) He had moles all over his body.
(d) He had freckles all over his body.
7. What can the narrator see that Mary Hepburn can not in Book 2: Chapter 7?
(a) A tidal wave.
(b) The albatrosses.
(d) The blue tunnel into the Afterlife.
8. What was James Wait's father and mother's other relation?
(a) Son and mother.
(b) Brother and sister.
(c) Father and daughter.
9. Leon Trout's fellow Marine recommends a young __________ doctor to treat his disease.
10. What is Guillermo Reyes's rocket compared to in Chapter 34?
(a) The colorful chameleon.
(b) The flightless penguin.
(c) The great land torotise.
(d) The dancing blue-footed booby.
11. Who is the only non-Kanka-bono who can converse with the Kanka-bonos?
(b) Robert Wojciehowitz.
(d) Mary Hepburn.
12. What are "ghetto blasters?"
(a) Type of weapon.
(b) A type of whistle.
(c) Portable radios and tape-players.
(d) Walkie Talkies.
13. Who finds himself posing as a protector of children?
(a) Siefried von Kleist.
(b) Leon Trout.
(d) James Wait.
14. What does James Wait say he thought people were put on earth to do?
(a) To find cures to diseases.
(b) To gain knowledge.
(c) To work until they die.
(d) To help each other.
15. Why is James Wait laid on the sun deck of the Bahia in Book 2: Chapter 1?
(a) He is wet and needs to dry off.
(b) He is to heavy to carry to bed.
(c) The rest of the ship is dark.
(d) He is too pale and needs a tan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the language of the majority on Santa Rosalia?
2. How many Maine lobsters were in aerated tanks of saltwater on board the Bahia before it was looted.
3. On May 9, 2016, who tells Mary Hepburn to go and make peace with the Captain?
4. The balance between the colonists and their food supply is based on ________.
5. What animal is Mary Hepburn hallucinating to be while suffocating herself?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)