|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Mrs. Onassis's first husband?
(a) Walt Disney.
(b) Mark Twain.
(c) Charles Darwin.
(d) John F. Kennedy.
2. When the Bahia sinks, who has the only beard on the island?
(a) Siegfried von Kleist.
(b) Andrew MacIntosh.
(c) Willard Flemming.
(d) Adolf von Kleist.
3. Where is the Bahia headed in Book 2: Chapter 2?
(a) New York.
4. Who does the surviving group on board the Bahia expect the most trouble to come from in Chapter 37?
(c) James Wait.
(d) Leon Trout.
5. What is the international word for a ship in distress?
6. Which group survives in the greatest numbers in the watery environment of the Galapagos Archipelago?
(d) Manufacture -folk.
7. According to the narrator, what is one of the top 1000 serious inherited diseases of Homo sapiens?
(b) Retinitis pigmentosa.
(c) External Otitis.
(d) Bird flu.
8. Who is the only non-Kanka-bono who can converse with the Kanka-bonos?
(a) Mary Hepburn.
(b) Robert Wojciehowitz.
9. Which of the following author's are not quoted in Chapter 35?
(a) Robert Browning.
(b) Jean De La Fontaine.
(c) William Shakespeare.
10. Where did Mary meet Roy Hepburn?
(a) At a dance studio.
(b) At an Indiana state park.
(c) At an amusement park.
(d) On the Galapagos Islands.
11. Whom do the Kanka-bono girls eat?
12. What is the name of the latest advance in the evolution of high explosives?
(d) Acme Dynamite.
13. How many warplanes does Ecuador keep at the Guayaquil International Airport?
14. How many times has the narrator been married?
15. Who fathers all the Kanka-bono girl's children?
(b) James Wait.
(c) The Captain.
(d) Leon Trout.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Orlon?
2. What animal begins attacking the Captain's bedsores?
3. The balance between the colonists and their food supply is based on ________.
4. What animal is Mary Hepburn hallucinating to be while suffocating herself?
5. As far as humanity is concerned, the Bahia is the new __________.
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)