|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the theory behind people with more of a streamlined skull?
(a) The more successful the business person.
(b) The more successful the fisher person.
(c) The more successful the cooking person.
(d) The more successful the farming person.
2. How many warplanes does Ecuador keep at the Guayaquil International Airport?
3. Who said: "Progress has been much more general than retrogression."
(b) Charles Darwin.
(c) Henry Adams.
4. Who does Hisako Hiroguchi perform her first intimate act with in Chapter 32?
5. How many symphonies did James Wait tell Marry Hepburn he had composed?
6. Who is drunk and has the hick-ups in Chapter 37?
(a) Leon Trout.
(c) Adolf von Kleist.
(d) Mary Hepburn.
7. What can the narrator see that Mary Hepburn can not in Book 2: Chapter 7?
(b) The albatrosses.
(c) A tidal wave.
(d) The blue tunnel into the Afterlife.
8. Who does the surviving group on board the Bahia expect the most trouble to come from in Chapter 37?
(b) James Wait.
(c) Leon Trout.
9. Kamikaze copulates with all the following except, __________.
(a) His aunt Dirno.
(b) Fur seals.
(d) Sea lions.
10. Leon Trout's fellow Marine recommends a young __________ doctor to treat his disease.
11. What was James Wait's father and mother's other relation?
(b) Father and daughter.
(c) Brother and sister.
(d) Son and mother.
12. What food source is a cure for people with vitamin and mineral deficiencies?
(a) Whale tongue.
(b) Shark fin.
13. The narrator's mom once told him that he had the blood of a ________ noblemen flowing through his veins.
14. During the first 13 years on Santa Rosalia, who is the only fertile women?
(a) Jacqueline Onassis.
(b) Akiko Hiroguchi.
(c) Selena MacIntosh.
(d) Mary Hepburn.
15. Who will become the six Eves to Captain von Kleist's Adam on Santa Rosalia?
(a) The Kanka-bonos girls.
(b) The Kanaka Maoli girls.
(c) The Cheechako girls.
(d) The Kama'aina girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age did James Wait become a sire?
2. Who legally marries Mary Kaplan and Willard Flemming?
3. Who steers the Bahia during the day in Book 2: Chapter 4?
4. After the Bahia is raided, what is the Captain still in possession of?
5. Who speaks to Leon above the stern of the Bahia?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)