|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has the narrator been married?
2. What doubt does Mary Hepburn have that leads her to take action to get a Kanka-bono girl pregnant?
(a) Whether a woman could be impregnated by another one.
(b) Whether the Kanka-bono girls were furtile.
(c) Whether the Captain was able to reproduce.
(d) Whether Kamikazi was able to reproduce.
3. What is the name of the Peruvian pilot who has his fighter-bomber skipping from wisp to wisp of finely divided matter at the very edge of the planet's atmosphere in Chapter 34?
(a) Guillermo Reyes.
(b) Kilgore Trout.
(c) Bobby King.
(d) Willard Flemming.
4. Where did Mary meet Roy Hepburn?
(a) At an Indiana state park.
(b) At a dance studio.
(c) On the Galapagos Islands.
(d) At an amusement park.
5. Kamikaze copulates with all the following except, __________.
(b) His aunt Dirno.
(c) Sea lions.
(d) Fur seals.
6. Whom do the Kanka-bono girls eat?
7. What food source is a cure for people with vitamin and mineral deficiencies?
(b) Whale tongue.
(d) Shark fin.
8. Who fathers all the Kanka-bono girl's children?
(b) Leon Trout.
(c) James Wait.
(d) The Captain.
9. Who responds to the Captain's SOS in Book 2: Chapter 7?
(a) Robert Wojciehowitz.
(c) Charles Darwin.
(d) Kilgore Trout.
10. Who is Orlon?
(a) Sinka's four year old son.
(b) Akiko's four year old son.
(c) Dirno's four year old son.
(d) Mary's four year old son.
11. Who does the surviving group on board the Bahia expect the most trouble to come from in Chapter 37?
(a) Leon Trout.
(b) James Wait.
12. Who legally marries Mary Kaplan and Willard Flemming?
(a) James Wait.
(c) Adolf von Kleist.
(d) Selena MacIntosh.
13. What animal is Mary Hepburn hallucinating to be while suffocating herself?
(a) A land tortoise.
(b) A snake.
(c) A chameleon.
(d) A blue-footed booby.
14. What animal begins attacking the Captain's bedsores?
(a) Vampire finches.
(b) Sea lions.
(c) Blue-footed boobies.
(d) Land tortoises.
15. Which group survives in the greatest numbers in the watery environment of the Galapagos Archipelago?
(c) Manufacture -folk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has become deaf after the explosion in Chapter 36?
2. What is Guillermo Reyes's rocket compared to in Chapter 34?
3. On May 9, 2016, who tells Mary Hepburn to go and make peace with the Captain?
4. What was James Wait's father and mother's other relation?
5. What is the international word for a ship in distress?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)