|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, how do people comfort those who are sick?
(a) With prayer and worship.
(b) With a hot cup of chicken noddle soup.
(c) With soothing tones and voice.
(d) With a ceremonial dance.
2. Which of the following author's are not quoted in Chapter 35?
(b) Jean De La Fontaine.
(c) William Shakespeare.
(d) Robert Browning.
3. Who is the only non-Kanka-bono who can converse with the Kanka-bonos?
(b) Robert Wojciehowitz.
(d) Mary Hepburn.
4. How many times has the narrator been married?
5. Why was James Wait ashamed to take off his shirt?
(a) He had freckles all over his body.
(b) He had scars all over his body.
(c) He had acne all over his body.
(d) He had moles all over his body.
6. What doubt does Mary Hepburn have that leads her to take action to get a Kanka-bono girl pregnant?
(a) Whether a woman could be impregnated by another one.
(b) Whether the Kanka-bono girls were furtile.
(c) Whether Kamikazi was able to reproduce.
(d) Whether the Captain was able to reproduce.
7. Where does Siegfried von Kleist tell Selena her father went in Chapter 31?
(a) For a swim in the ocean.
(b) To the airport.
(c) To Heaven.
(d) To the bait and tackle store.
8. The narrator's mom once told him that he had the blood of a ________ noblemen flowing through his veins.
9. At what age did James Wait become a sire?
10. Who was Mrs. Onassis's first husband?
(a) John F. Kennedy.
(b) Charles Darwin.
(c) Walt Disney.
(d) Mark Twain.
11. What secret does Mary Hepburn keep from the Captain in Book 2: Chapter 11?
(a) That a Kanka-bono girl was pregnant.
(b) That she was dying.
(c) That she killed James Wait.
(d) That she found a food supply.
12. What would have happened to Leon Trout if the Marine Corps found out about Leon's disease?
(a) They would give him a dishonorable discharge.
(b) They would lock him up in an asylum.
(c) They would kill him.
(d) They would dock his pay.
13. What is the name of the Peruvian pilot who has his fighter-bomber skipping from wisp to wisp of finely divided matter at the very edge of the planet's atmosphere in Chapter 34?
(a) Guillermo Reyes.
(b) Willard Flemming.
(c) Bobby King.
(d) Kilgore Trout.
14. Who fathers all the Kanka-bono girl's children?
(a) James Wait.
(b) Leon Trout.
(c) The Captain.
15. Who fathers Akiko's seven furry children?
(a) Siegfried von Kleist.
(d) Adolf von Kleist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Leon Trout's fellow Marine recommends a young __________ doctor to treat his disease.
2. Who is Orlon?
3. What are "ghetto blasters?"
4. How does Mary Hepburn introduce herself to James Wait?
5. Kamikaze copulates with all the following except, __________.
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)