|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kamikaze?
(a) The Captain's son.
(b) Andrew MacIntosh's son.
(c) Mary Hepburn's son.
(d) Selena's seeing-eye dog.
2. Who is Leon Trout?
(a) The narrator.
(b) The father of the Galapagos Islands.
(c) A paranoid schizophrenic soldier.
(d) The Captain of the Bahia.
3. Who said: "Progress has been much more general than retrogression."
(b) Charles Darwin.
(c) Henry Adams.
4. Where did Mary meet Roy Hepburn?
(a) At an amusement park.
(b) On the Galapagos Islands.
(c) At a dance studio.
(d) At an Indiana state park.
5. Who fathers all the Kanka-bono girl's children?
(a) The Captain.
(b) James Wait.
(c) Leon Trout.
6. What does Princess Charlotte design after the death of her husband, Prince Richard?
(a) Bathing suits.
(b) Wedding gowns.
(d) Baby clothes.
7. Who is the Captain addressing when he shouts, "Welcome to 'the Nature Cruise of the Century'!"
(a) Mary Hepburn.
(b) Adolf von Kleist.
(c) Leon Trout.
(d) Siegfried von Kleist.
8. What did the narrator do in his sleep when he was alive?
(a) Sleep walk.
(b) Wet the bed.
(c) Sleep talk.
(d) Sleep eat.
9. What is the theory behind people with more of a streamlined skull?
(a) The more successful the fisher person.
(b) The more successful the business person.
(c) The more successful the cooking person.
(d) The more successful the farming person.
10. The narrator's mom once told him that he had the blood of a ________ noblemen flowing through his veins.
11. How many times has the narrator been married?
12. Who finds himself posing as a protector of children?
(b) Leon Trout.
(c) Siefried von Kleist.
(d) James Wait.
13. What doubt does Mary Hepburn have that leads her to take action to get a Kanka-bono girl pregnant?
(a) Whether a woman could be impregnated by another one.
(b) Whether Kamikazi was able to reproduce.
(c) Whether the Captain was able to reproduce.
(d) Whether the Kanka-bono girls were furtile.
14. How many times has the narrator materialized since becoming a ghost?
15. Whom do the Kanka-bono girls eat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who legally marries Mary Kaplan and Willard Flemming?
2. When does Selena find out that her father has passed away on the Bahia?
3. What food source is a cure for people with vitamin and mineral deficiencies?
4. What would have happened to Leon Trout if the Marine Corps found out about Leon's disease?
5. What is Guillermo Reyes's rocket compared to in Chapter 34?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)