|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the first 13 years on Santa Rosalia, who is the only fertile women?
(a) Akiko Hiroguchi.
(b) Selena MacIntosh.
(c) Jacqueline Onassis.
(d) Mary Hepburn.
2. Who responds to the Captain's SOS in Book 2: Chapter 7?
(b) Robert Wojciehowitz.
(c) Kilgore Trout.
(d) Charles Darwin.
3. What is the language of the majority on Santa Rosalia?
4. Where does Siegfried von Kleist tell Selena her father went in Chapter 31?
(a) To the airport.
(b) To Heaven.
(c) For a swim in the ocean.
(d) To the bait and tackle store.
5. Who bathes the Captain every day and shampoos and combs his beard and hair?
(d) Mary Hepburn.
6. Why was James Wait ashamed to take off his shirt?
(a) He had moles all over his body.
(b) He had acne all over his body.
(c) He had scars all over his body.
(d) He had freckles all over his body.
7. What animal is Mary Hepburn hallucinating to be while suffocating herself?
(a) A snake.
(b) A blue-footed booby.
(c) A chameleon.
(d) A land tortoise.
8. Who legally marries Mary Kaplan and Willard Flemming?
(a) Adolf von Kleist.
(b) James Wait.
(c) Selena MacIntosh.
9. What does Princess Charlotte design after the death of her husband, Prince Richard?
(a) Bathing suits.
(b) Baby clothes.
(d) Wedding gowns.
10. The narrator's mom once told him that he had the blood of a ________ noblemen flowing through his veins.
11. Where did the narrator's mom take him as a child that his father did not approve of?
(a) The circus.
(b) The playground.
(c) The zoo.
(d) The aquarium.
12. How many Maine lobsters were in aerated tanks of saltwater on board the Bahia before it was looted.
13. What doubt does Mary Hepburn have that leads her to take action to get a Kanka-bono girl pregnant?
(a) Whether the Kanka-bono girls were furtile.
(b) Whether the Captain was able to reproduce.
(c) Whether a woman could be impregnated by another one.
(d) Whether Kamikazi was able to reproduce.
14. Whose wife did James Wait have sexual relations with when he was still in Midland City, Ohio?
(a) Dwayne Hoover.
(b) Willard Flemming.
(c) Adolf von Kleist.
(d) Leon Trout.
15. What can the narrator see that Mary Hepburn can not in Book 2: Chapter 7?
(b) The albatrosses.
(c) The blue tunnel into the Afterlife.
(d) A tidal wave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sinka?
2. According to the narrator, what is one of the top 1000 serious inherited diseases of Homo sapiens?
3. Who was Mrs. Onassis's first husband?
4. What is the theory behind people with more of a streamlined skull?
5. What important object is missing from the Bahia?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)