1. in 1986 A.D., where was the chief seaport of the little South American democracy of Ecuador?
2. What is the capital of Ecuador?
3. What is the name of the archipelago of volcanic peaks due west of Guayaquil?
4. What animal is not found on the Galapagos Islands?
5. It is theorized that ________ created all the creatures on the Galapagos Islands, so they had no need for transportation.
6. Another theory is given that the animals on the Galapagos Islands had been shooed ashore two by two down the plank of __________.
This section contains 3,751 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)