|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
(a) James Wait.
2. What country is Peru about to declare war on in Chapter 22?
3. What single word adequately describes Charles Darwin's transformation of the Galapagos Islands from worthless to priceless?
4. What other subject did Mary Hepburn teach at Ilium High School?
(a) Human sexuality.
(c) Physical education.
5. The balance between the colonists and their food supply is based on ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Wait meet, court, and marry his first wife?
2. Who says: "Good luck, my Swedish princess. I shall dream of you."
3. Who is considered to be wild and greedy and inconsiderate, but not insane?
4. What animal begins attacking the Captain's bedsores?
5. What was the narrator's father's occupation?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)