|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What company is automating the Bahia and also employs Zenji Hiroguchi?
2. Why is James Wait laid on the sun deck of the Bahia in Book 2: Chapter 1?
(a) The rest of the ship is dark.
(b) He is wet and needs to dry off.
(c) He is to heavy to carry to bed.
(d) He is too pale and needs a tan.
3. What animal does Roy fight to stay alive to see on the Galapagos Islands?
4. What is the name of the ship that Darwin took on a mapping expedition that would take him completely around the world and would last five years?
(a) The Beagle.
(b) The Bangle.
(c) The Beetle.
(d) The Bronco.
5. Who's maiden name is Boone?
(a) Selena MacIntosh.
(b) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(c) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(d) Mary Hepburn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
2. Who bathes the Captain every day and shampoos and combs his beard and hair?
3. Who do the Kanka-bono girls hate?
4. Who does the surviving group on board the Bahia expect the most trouble to come from in Chapter 37?
5. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)