|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James Wait say he thought people were put on earth to do?
(a) To help each other.
(b) To work until they die.
(c) To find cures to diseases.
(d) To gain knowledge.
2. Who is Donald?
(a) Mary and Roy Hepburn's cat.
(b) Mary Heburn's first husband.
(c) The captain of the Bahia.
(d) A golden retriever that Roy tied to a stake.
3. In Chapter 26, where does the Captain devise his emergency plan for the Bahia?
(a) In the sauna.
(b) In the ocean.
(c) In the shower.
(d) In the garden.
4. Who claimed the Galapagos Islands in 1832?
5. Who has a stuffed Galapagos marine iguana on his desk?
(a) Bobby King.
(b) Andrew MacIntosh.
(c) Adolf von Kleist.
(d) Siegfried von Kleist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are "ghetto blasters?"
2. What animal is not found on the Galapagos Islands?
3. When the Bahia sinks, who has the only beard on the island?
4. Who is Sinka?
5. Who was head of the English Department at Ilium High School who had proposed marriage to Mary Hepburn?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)