|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Siegfried von Kleist die?
(a) December 25, 1986.
(b) April 13, 1986.
(c) October 31, 1986.
(d) November 27, 1986.
2. Who's head does the narrator get into while he rides in a taxicab from Guayaquil International Airport to the Bahia?
(a) Adolf von Kleist.
(b) Seigfried von Kleist.
(c) Charles Darwin.
(d) James Wait.
3. Where was the Bahia built?
4. Who's maiden name is Boone?
(a) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(b) Selena MacIntosh.
(c) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(d) Mary Hepburn.
5. What is the name of the Peruvian pilot who has his fighter-bomber skipping from wisp to wisp of finely divided matter at the very edge of the planet's atmosphere in Chapter 34?
(a) Guillermo Reyes.
(b) Willard Flemming.
(c) Kilgore Trout.
(d) Bobby King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is drunk and has the hick-ups in Chapter 37?
2. Who legally marries Mary Kaplan and Willard Flemming?
3. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
4. Who claimed the Galapagos Islands in 1832?
5. What extra credit response did Noble Claggett turn in to Mary Hepburn that stayed with her until the day she died?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)