|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who steers the Bahia during the night in Book 2: Chapter 4?
(b) Mary Hepburn.
(d) Adolf von Kleist.
2. Who claimed the Galapagos Islands in 1832?
3. How many cruise ships have their port in Guayaquil?
4. When does Mary's second husband die?
(a) 2years after they are married.
(b) 2 weeks after they are married.
(c) 2 months after they are married.
(d) 2 minutes after they are married.
5. What is the capital of Ecuador?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator die?
2. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
3. Who is Leon Trout?
4. Who do the Kanka-bono girls hate?
5. What two names are left off the Bahia passenger list as a matter of delicacy?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)