|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Including Wait, how many guests are staying at the Hotel El Dorado?
2. What are "ghetto blasters?"
(a) A type of whistle.
(b) Type of weapon.
(c) Portable radios and tape-players.
(d) Walkie Talkies.
3. What is the language of the majority on Santa Rosalia?
4. What two names are left off the Bahia passenger list as a matter of delicacy?
(a) James Wait and Willard Flemming.
(b) Roy and Mary Hepburn.
(c) Selena MacIntosh and Kazakh.
(d) Andrew and Selena MacIntosh.
5. Who responds to the Captain's SOS in Book 2: Chapter 7?
(a) Robert Wojciehowitz.
(b) Charles Darwin.
(d) Kilgore Trout.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is ikebana?
2. How many children do the Hepburn's have?
3. Who plans to commit suicide by smashing a bus into something?
4. Who is Orlon?
5. Whom do the Kanka-bono girls eat?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)