|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many wives has James Wait had?
2. Who befriended Wait after he ran away from home and taught him how to be a successful homosexual prostitute?
(a) A cop.
(b) A pimp.
(c) A waiter.
(d) A nurse.
3. What does Princess Charlotte design after the death of her husband, Prince Richard?
(a) Bathing suits.
(b) Wedding gowns.
(d) Baby clothes.
4. What are "ghetto blasters?"
(a) Type of weapon.
(b) Portable radios and tape-players.
(c) Walkie Talkies.
(d) A type of whistle.
5. What is the name of the latest advance in the evolution of high explosives?
(a) Acme Dynamite.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who can talk to animals?
2. How many times has the narrator materialized since becoming a ghost?
3. Including Wait, how many guests are staying at the Hotel El Dorado?
4. What branch of military had Roy served in?
5. What animal is far superior to people when it comes to distinguishing between different odors?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)