|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On May 9, 2016, who tells Mary Hepburn to go and make peace with the Captain?
2. The Bahia is technically a ship designed for ________.
(d) Scuba diving.
3. The balance between the colonists and their food supply is based on ________.
4. Where did Mary meet Roy Hepburn?
(a) On the Galapagos Islands.
(b) At a dance studio.
(c) At an Indiana state park.
(d) At an amusement park.
5. It is theorized that ________ created all the creatures on the Galapagos Islands, so they had no need for transportation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who legally marries Mary Kaplan and Willard Flemming?
2. What is the language of the majority on Santa Rosalia?
3. How many wives has James Wait had?
4. Who is the 35-year-old American male who could not swim a stroke, who intended to get from the South American continent to the Galapagos Islands?
5. How many symphonies did James Wait tell Marry Hepburn he had composed?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)