|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose wife did James Wait have sexual relations with when he was still in Midland City, Ohio?
(a) Leon Trout.
(b) Adolf von Kleist.
(c) Willard Flemming.
(d) Dwayne Hoover.
2. According to the narrator, what are the people of the Galapagos Islands only tool?
3. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
(a) The Darwin Stream.
(b) The Bay of Charles.
(c) The Darwin Bay.
(d) The Darwin River.
4. Who says: "I love you so much. Please marry me. I'm so lonesome. I'm so scared."
(a) Mary Hepburn.
(c) James Wait.
5. What is the name given to the moment when the beaks of the blue-footed boobies are pointed in the direction exactly opposite to the pull of gravity?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kamikaze?
2. What bird becomes crucial to the survival of the little human colony on Santa Rosalia?
3. What is the name of the Galapagos Islands' northernmost island?
4. As far as humanity is concerned, the Bahia is the new __________.
5. What other subject did Mary Hepburn teach at Ilium High School?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)