|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What single word adequately describes Charles Darwin's transformation of the Galapagos Islands from worthless to priceless?
2. How does the narrator die?
(a) He was ate by a shark.
(b) A brain tumor.
(c) He died of old age.
(d) He was beheaded.
3. Kamikaze copulates with all the following except, __________.
(b) Sea lions.
(c) Fur seals.
(d) His aunt Dirno.
4. What island does Mary and the Captain land the Bahia?
(a) Victoria Island.
(b) Kangaroo Island.
(c) Melville Island.
(d) Santa Rosalia.
5. According to the narrator, what are the people of the Galapagos Islands only tool?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cruise ship that takes its maiden voyage to the Galapagos Islands?
2. Who finds himself posing as a protector of children?
3. Who coined the term "biology?"
4. What does Princess Charlotte design after the death of her husband, Prince Richard?
5. What did the narrator do in his sleep when he was alive?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)