|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can talk to animals?
2. Who owns the Bahia?
(a) A pair of old German brothers.
(b) A pair of old German sisters.
(c) A pair of young German sisters.
(d) A pair of young German brothers.
3. Who bathes the Captain every day and shampoos and combs his beard and hair?
(c) Mary Hepburn.
4. What other subject did Mary Hepburn teach at Ilium High School?
(a) Human sexuality.
(d) Physical education.
5. What does James Wait say he thought people were put on earth to do?
(a) To gain knowledge.
(b) To work until they die.
(c) To find cures to diseases.
(d) To help each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years had passed since Mary last spoke to the Captain?
2. What island does Mary and the Captain land the Bahia?
3. Who is Kamikaze?
4. Another theory is given that the animals on the Galapagos Islands had been shooed ashore two by two down the plank of __________.
5. What is Ziggie?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)