|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What make and model vehicle does Hernando Cruz drive?
(a) Cadillac El Dorado.
(b) Mercedes Benz SLR.
(c) Ford Mustang.
(d) BMW Mini Cooper.
2. Who owns the Bahia?
(a) A pair of old German sisters.
(b) A pair of young German sisters.
(c) A pair of old German brothers.
(d) A pair of young German brothers.
3. According to the narrator, how do people comfort those who are sick?
(a) With soothing tones and voice.
(b) With prayer and worship.
(c) With a hot cup of chicken noddle soup.
(d) With a ceremonial dance.
4. Who is Kazakh?
(a) Selena's seeing-eye dog.
(b) Roy Hepburn's mistress.
(c) The hotel manager.
(d) Selena's father.
5. On May 9, 2016, who tells Mary Hepburn to go and make peace with the Captain?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary use to try and suffocate herself in Chapter 29?
2. Who speaks to Leon above the stern of the Bahia?
3. Who coined the term "biology?"
4. Who does Hisako Hiroguchi perform her first intimate act with in Chapter 32?
5. What year was Charles Darwin born?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)