|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Princess Charlotte design after the death of her husband, Prince Richard?
(a) Baby clothes.
(c) Wedding gowns.
(d) Bathing suits.
2. Who coined the term "biology?"
(a) Sigmund Freud.
(b) Albert Einstein.
(c) Gottfried Treveranus.
(d) Charles Darwin.
3. Who is considered to be wild and greedy and inconsiderate, but not insane?
(a) Hernando Cruz.
(b) Andrew MacIntosh.
(c) James Wait.
(d) Mary Hepburn.
4. Who tells Mary Hepburn the Bahia has landed on the Island of Santa Rosalia?
(a) A little bird.
(b) The Captain.
(c) Andrew MacIntosh.
(d) An iguana.
5. When is the Bahia scheduled to sail?
(a) January 1, 1986.
(b) July 4, 1986.
(c) April 1, 1986.
(d) November 28, 1986.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Willard Flemming?
2. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
3. What animal does Roy fight to stay alive to see on the Galapagos Islands?
4. When does Siegfried von Kleist die?
5. How many Maine lobsters were in aerated tanks of saltwater on board the Bahia before it was looted.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)