|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary use to try and suffocate herself in Chapter 29?
(a) Her Jackie dress.
(b) Duct tape.
(c) Panti hose.
(d) Saran wrap.
2. Who fathers all the Kanka-bono girl's children?
(a) Leon Trout.
(c) The Captain.
(d) James Wait.
3. How many cruise ships have their port in Guayaquil?
4. Who is Leon Trout?
(a) The father of the Galapagos Islands.
(b) The narrator.
(c) A paranoid schizophrenic soldier.
(d) The Captain of the Bahia.
5. Why is James Wait laid on the sun deck of the Bahia in Book 2: Chapter 1?
(a) The rest of the ship is dark.
(b) He is to heavy to carry to bed.
(c) He is too pale and needs a tan.
(d) He is wet and needs to dry off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the surviving group on board the Bahia expect the most trouble to come from in Chapter 37?
2. How many times has the narrator materialized since becoming a ghost?
3. Including Wait, how many guests are staying at the Hotel El Dorado?
4. What is the capital of Ecuador?
5. What television show does the Captain of the Bahia appear on?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)