|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is James Wait's native city?
(d) Midland City.
2. What food source is a cure for people with vitamin and mineral deficiencies?
(a) Shark fin.
(b) Whale tongue.
3. Who fathers Akiko's seven furry children?
(a) Siegfried von Kleist.
(b) Adolf von Kleist.
4. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
(d) James Wait.
5. What is the capital of Ecuador?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sinka?
2. What animal begins attacking the Captain's bedsores?
3. How does Mary Hepburn die?
4. What nickname does Mary Hepburn give to the Bahia?
5. What bird becomes crucial to the survival of the little human colony on Santa Rosalia?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)