|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Donald?
(a) Mary and Roy Hepburn's cat.
(b) Mary Heburn's first husband.
(c) A golden retriever that Roy tied to a stake.
(d) The captain of the Bahia.
2. What subject is Adolf von Kleist interest in?
(a) Global warming.
3. What is James Wait's native city?
(a) Midland City.
4. It is theorized that ________ created all the creatures on the Galapagos Islands, so they had no need for transportation.
5. What television show does the Captain of the Bahia appear on?
(a) The Today Show.
(b) Jay Leno.
(c) The Tonight Show.
(d) Regis and Kelly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years does it take the Bahia to sink?
2. What is the name of the cruise ship that takes its maiden voyage to the Galapagos Islands?
3. On May 9, 2016, who tells Mary Hepburn to go and make peace with the Captain?
4. How many times has the narrator materialized since becoming a ghost?
5. Where was the Bahia built?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)