|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose wife did James Wait have sexual relations with when he was still in Midland City, Ohio?
(a) Willard Flemming.
(b) Leon Trout.
(c) Adolf von Kleist.
(d) Dwayne Hoover.
2. What important object is missing from the Bahia?
(a) The figurehead.
(b) The anchor.
(c) The hull.
(d) The helm.
3. When does Selena find out that her father has passed away on the Bahia?
(a) Immediately after he dies.
(b) While she is on Santa Rosalia.
(c) After she passes away.
(d) While she is on the Galapagos Islands.
4. Why was James Wait ashamed to take off his shirt?
(a) He had acne all over his body.
(b) He had scars all over his body.
(c) He had freckles all over his body.
(d) He had moles all over his body.
5. What animal is far superior to people when it comes to distinguishing between different odors?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the international word for a ship in distress?
2. When is the Bahia scheduled to sail?
3. What does Princess Charlotte design after the death of her husband, Prince Richard?
4. What television show does the Captain of the Bahia appear on?
5. Who fathers all the Kanka-bono girl's children?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)