|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years does it take the Bahia to sink?
2. What is the name of the Galapagos Islands' northernmost island?
(a) Cocos Island.
(b) Santa Rosalia.
(c) Easter Island.
(d) Isabela Island.
3. What are "ghetto blasters?"
(a) Walkie Talkies.
(b) A type of whistle.
(c) Portable radios and tape-players.
(d) Type of weapon.
4. Where is the Bahia headed in Book 2: Chapter 2?
(c) New York.
5. Who has claimed to have been exposed to radiation when the United States dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan?
(a) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(b) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(c) Willard Flemming.
(d) Selena MacIntosh.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Wait considered himself old enough to run away, he hitchhiked to __________.
2. What is the capital of Ecuador?
3. When his beauty began to fade, Wait became an instructor in __________ dancing.
4. What is the name of the archipelago of volcanic peaks due west of Guayaquil?
5. Where did Wait meet, court, and marry his first wife?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)