|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hisako Hiroguchi perform her first intimate act with in Chapter 32?
2. What war did the narrator fight in?
(a) Vietnam War.
(b) Cold War.
(c) World War II.
(d) Civil War.
3. Who disconnects the El Dorado's phones in Chapter 25?
(a) Mary Hepburn.
(b) Adolf von Kleist.
(c) Jesús Ortiz.
(d) Hernando Cruz.
4. Who is the only non-Kanka-bono who can converse with the Kanka-bonos?
(a) Robert Wojciehowitz.
(b) Mary Hepburn.
5. What animal is Mary Hepburn hallucinating to be while suffocating herself?
(a) A snake.
(b) A chameleon.
(c) A land tortoise.
(d) A blue-footed booby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Princess Charlotte design after the death of her husband, Prince Richard?
2. How many children do the Hepburn's have?
3. What are "ghetto blasters?"
4. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
5. What nickname does Mary Hepburn give to the Bahia?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)