|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary Hepburn whispers, "You are my enemy. Why would I want to carry such a terrible enemy inside of me?" What is she referring to?
(a) Her heart.
(b) Her kidneys.
(c) Her brain.
(d) Her spirit.
2. How many times has the narrator materialized since becoming a ghost?
3. What make and model vehicle does Hernando Cruz drive?
(a) Ford Mustang.
(b) Cadillac El Dorado.
(c) Mercedes Benz SLR.
(d) BMW Mini Cooper.
4. Who does Hisako Hiroguchi perform her first intimate act with in Chapter 32?
5. What is the name of the latest advance in the evolution of high explosives?
(a) Acme Dynamite.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's head does the narrator get into while he rides in a taxicab from Guayaquil International Airport to the Bahia?
2. What other subject did Mary Hepburn teach at Ilium High School?
3. Who says: "Good luck, my Swedish princess. I shall dream of you."
4. At what age did James Wait become a sire?
5. What island does Mary and the Captain land the Bahia?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)