|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What branch of military had Roy served in?
(a) The Marines.
(b) The Army.
(c) The Navy.
(d) The Airforce.
2. Who has claimed to have been exposed to radiation when the United States dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan?
(a) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(b) Selena MacIntosh.
(c) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(d) Willard Flemming.
3. What is the international word for a ship in distress?
4. Who is a bartender at the Hotel El Dorado and a 21 year old descendant of proud Inca noblemen?
(a) Willard Flemming.
(b) Jesus Ortiz.
(c) Leon Trout.
(d) James Wait.
5. Who steers the Bahia during the day in Book 2: Chapter 4?
(a) Adolf von Kleist.
(b) Mary Hepburn.
(c) James Wait.
(d) Siegfried von Kleist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Roy make Mary get while he lays in his deathbed?
2. When the Bahia sinks, who has the only beard on the island?
3. Who bathes the Captain every day and shampoos and combs his beard and hair?
4. Where do Panama hats come from?
5. in 1986 A.D., where was the chief seaport of the little South American democracy of Ecuador?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)