|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Bahia is technically a ship designed for ________.
(b) Scuba diving.
2. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
(a) Leon Trout.
(b) Siegfried von Kleist.
(c) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(d) Adolf von Kleist.
3. What animal is far superior to people when it comes to distinguishing between different odors?
4. According to the narrator, what is one of the top 1000 serious inherited diseases of Homo sapiens?
(a) External Otitis.
(c) Retinitis pigmentosa.
(d) Bird flu.
5. Including Wait, how many guests are staying at the Hotel El Dorado?
Short Answer Questions
1. What bloodsucking animal, found on the Island of Santa Rosalia, survive by pecking at the long neck of an unheeding booby until it has raised little beads of blood?
2. When is the Bahia scheduled to sail?
3. Why was James Wait ashamed to take off his shirt?
4. The narrator's mom once told him that he had the blood of a ________ noblemen flowing through his veins.
5. Another theory is given that the animals on the Galapagos Islands had been shooed ashore two by two down the plank of __________.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)