|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Leon Trout?
(a) The narrator.
(b) The Captain of the Bahia.
(c) The father of the Galapagos Islands.
(d) A paranoid schizophrenic soldier.
2. Who befriended Wait after he ran away from home and taught him how to be a successful homosexual prostitute?
(a) A waiter.
(b) A cop.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A pimp.
3. What is the name of the Ecuadorian currency that has become worth less than a banana peel?
4. Who has claimed to have been exposed to radiation when the United States dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan?
(a) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(b) Willard Flemming.
(c) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(d) Selena MacIntosh.
5. On May 9, 2016, who tells Mary Hepburn to go and make peace with the Captain?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the theory behind people with more of a streamlined skull?
2. Whose wife did James Wait have sexual relations with when he was still in Midland City, Ohio?
3. What subject is Adolf von Kleist interest in?
4. Who's maiden name is Boone?
5. Who has a stuffed Galapagos marine iguana on his desk?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)