|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom do the Kanka-bono girls eat?
2. What bloodsucking animal, found on the Island of Santa Rosalia, survive by pecking at the long neck of an unheeding booby until it has raised little beads of blood?
(a) Pink Flamingos.
(b) Geospiza difficilis.
(c) Red-footed boobies.
3. How many symphonies did James Wait tell Marry Hepburn he had composed?
4. According to the narrator, what are the people of the Galapagos Islands only tool?
5. What film footage did Mary Hepburn show her students when she lectured on the Galapagos Islands at Ilium High School?
(a) The courtship dance of the waved albatross.
(b) The courtship dance of the blue-footed boobies.
(c) The courtship dance of the finches.
(d) The courtship dance of the red-footed boobies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was a former citizen of the Soviet Union and has been granted political asylum in Great Britain?
2. Where is the Bahia headed in Book 2: Chapter 2?
3. What branch of military had Roy served in?
4. What is the name of the Ecuadorian currency that has become worth less than a banana peel?
5. The narrator's mom once told him that he had the blood of a ________ noblemen flowing through his veins.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)