|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bloodsucking animal, found on the Island of Santa Rosalia, survive by pecking at the long neck of an unheeding booby until it has raised little beads of blood?
(a) Geospiza difficilis.
(b) Red-footed boobies.
(c) Pink Flamingos.
2. What is the language of the majority on Santa Rosalia?
3. What is Ziggie?
(a) Siegfried's nickname.
(b) Mandarax's nickname.
(c) James Wait's nickname.
(d) Roy Hepburn's nickname.
4. What subject is Adolf von Kleist interest in?
(c) Global warming.
5. Who is the 35-year-old American male who could not swim a stroke, who intended to get from the South American continent to the Galapagos Islands?
(a) Leon Trout.
(b) Charles Darwin.
(c) Zenji Hiroguchi.
(d) James Wait.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the surviving group on board the Bahia expect the most trouble to come from in Chapter 37?
2. What branch of military had Roy served in?
3. Who owns the Bahia?
4. What bird is a teaser and a robber of the blue-footed boobies?
5. What make and model vehicle does Hernando Cruz drive?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)