|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many symphonies did James Wait tell Marry Hepburn he had composed?
2. How many years does it take the Bahia to sink?
3. What is James Wait's native city?
(b) Midland City.
4. What bird becomes crucial to the survival of the little human colony on Santa Rosalia?
(a) Waved albatross.
(b) Red-footed booby.
(d) Blue-footed booby.
5. Who befriended Wait after he ran away from home and taught him how to be a successful homosexual prostitute?
(a) A cop.
(b) A waiter.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A pimp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the archipelago of volcanic peaks due west of Guayaquil?
2. Mary Hepburn whispers, "You are my enemy. Why would I want to carry such a terrible enemy inside of me?" What is she referring to?
3. What film footage did Mary Hepburn show her students when she lectured on the Galapagos Islands at Ilium High School?
4. When his beauty began to fade, Wait became an instructor in __________ dancing.
5. What year was Charles Darwin born?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)