|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has claimed to have been exposed to radiation when the United States dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan?
(a) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(b) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(c) Willard Flemming.
(d) Selena MacIntosh.
2. How many warplanes does Ecuador keep at the Guayaquil International Airport?
3. What country is Peru about to declare war on in Chapter 22?
4. How does Mary Hepburn die?
(a) She has a brain tumor.
(b) She falls overboard the Bahia.
(c) A great white shark eats her.
(d) She commits suicide.
5. How many children do the Hepburn's have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary Hepburn whispers, "You are my enemy. Why would I want to carry such a terrible enemy inside of me?" What is she referring to?
2. Who was Mrs. Onassis's first husband?
3. When his beauty began to fade, Wait became an instructor in __________ dancing.
4. What book does Roy make Mary get while he lays in his deathbed?
5. Who could be seen as a virtuous knight as in days of yore in Chapter 38?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)