|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom do the Kanka-bono girls eat?
2. In what language does Andrew MacIntosh speak to Jesús Ortiz in?
3. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
(a) The Bay of Charles.
(b) The Darwin River.
(c) The Darwin Stream.
(d) The Darwin Bay.
4. How does the narrator die?
(a) He was beheaded.
(b) He was ate by a shark.
(c) He died of old age.
(d) A brain tumor.
5. What war did the narrator fight in?
(a) Civil War.
(b) Cold War.
(c) Vietnam War.
(d) World War II.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Bahia is raided, what is the Captain still in possession of?
2. What bird is a teaser and a robber of the blue-footed boobies?
3. What animal does Roy fight to stay alive to see on the Galapagos Islands?
4. The narrator's mother could do all of the following dance forms except which one?
5. What animal is far superior to people when it comes to distinguishing between different odors?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)