|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did James Wait become a sire?
2. What other subject did Mary Hepburn teach at Ilium High School?
(b) Human sexuality.
(d) Physical education.
3. What did the narrator do in his sleep when he was alive?
(a) Wet the bed.
(b) Sleep eat.
(c) Sleep talk.
(d) Sleep walk.
4. What is the name given to the moment when the beaks of the blue-footed boobies are pointed in the direction exactly opposite to the pull of gravity?
5. What is the name of the cruise ship that takes its maiden voyage to the Galapagos Islands?
(a) The Bahia de Darwin.
(b) The Bahia de Caraquez Ecuador.
(c) The Bahia de Navidad.
(d) The Bahia de Santander.
Short Answer Questions
1. What single word adequately describes Charles Darwin's transformation of the Galapagos Islands from worthless to priceless?
2. Whom do the Kanka-bono girls eat?
3. Who could be seen as a virtuous knight as in days of yore in Chapter 38?
4. What is ikebana?
5. Who is Leon Trout?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)