|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name given to the moment when the beaks of the blue-footed boobies are pointed in the direction exactly opposite to the pull of gravity?
2. What is the capital of Ecuador?
3. Who befriended Wait after he ran away from home and taught him how to be a successful homosexual prostitute?
(a) A cop.
(b) A waiter.
(c) A pimp.
(d) A nurse.
4. Who's maiden name is Boone?
(a) Selena MacIntosh.
(b) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(c) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(d) Mary Hepburn.
5. Whose wife did James Wait have sexual relations with when he was still in Midland City, Ohio?
(a) Adolf von Kleist.
(b) Dwayne Hoover.
(c) Willard Flemming.
(d) Leon Trout.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is ikebana?
2. What book does Roy make Mary get while he lays in his deathbed?
3. What country is Peru about to declare war on in Chapter 22?
4. What is the name of the Peruvian pilot who has his fighter-bomber skipping from wisp to wisp of finely divided matter at the very edge of the planet's atmosphere in Chapter 34?
5. What war did the narrator fight in?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)