|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
(a) Domingo Quezeda.
(b) Andrew MackIntosh.
(c) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(d) James Wait.
2. Where was the Bahia built?
3. Who befriended Wait after he ran away from home and taught him how to be a successful homosexual prostitute?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A pimp.
(c) A waiter.
(d) A cop.
4. How does the narrator die?
(a) He was ate by a shark.
(b) A brain tumor.
(c) He died of old age.
(d) He was beheaded.
5. Who's brain is so big that it can show him movies in his head which stars him and his dependents as millionaires?
(a) Andrew MacIntosh.
(b) Leon Trout.
(c) Domingo Quezeda.
(d) Jesús Ortiz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who coined the term "biology?"
2. According to the narrator, what is one of the top 1000 serious inherited diseases of Homo sapiens?
3. How many children do the Hepburn's have?
4. What is the theory behind people with more of a streamlined skull?
5. Who steers the Bahia during the night in Book 2: Chapter 4?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)