|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What film footage did Mary Hepburn show her students when she lectured on the Galapagos Islands at Ilium High School?
(a) The courtship dance of the blue-footed boobies.
(b) The courtship dance of the waved albatross.
(c) The courtship dance of the finches.
(d) The courtship dance of the red-footed boobies.
2. How does Andrew MacIntosh receive fifty million dollars?
(a) It is loaned to him from the bank.
(b) He wins it at the casino.
(c) It is loaned to him from a relative.
(d) He inherites the money.
3. Who has claimed to have been exposed to radiation when the United States dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan?
(a) Selena MacIntosh.
(b) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(c) Willard Flemming.
(d) Hisako Hiroguchi.
4. How many times has the narrator materialized since becoming a ghost?
5. How many wives has James Wait had?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is James Wait's native city?
2. What animal is Mary Hepburn hallucinating to be while suffocating herself?
3. Who is Kazakh?
4. Who is Donald?
5. Who steers the Bahia during the night in Book 2: Chapter 4?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)