|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What war did the narrator fight in?
(a) Cold War.
(b) Civil War.
(c) World War II.
(d) Vietnam War.
2. What does Princess Charlotte design after the death of her husband, Prince Richard?
(a) Wedding gowns.
(b) Bathing suits.
(c) Baby clothes.
3. In Chapter 26, where does the Captain devise his emergency plan for the Bahia?
(a) In the sauna.
(b) In the shower.
(c) In the ocean.
(d) In the garden.
4. Where did the narrator's mom take him as a child that his father did not approve of?
(a) The zoo.
(b) The playground.
(c) The aquarium.
(d) The circus.
5. What did Mary Hepburn's husband, Roy, die from?
(a) Alcohol poisoning.
(b) A brain tumor.
(c) A gunshot wound.
(d) A broken heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Peruvian pilot who has his fighter-bomber skipping from wisp to wisp of finely divided matter at the very edge of the planet's atmosphere in Chapter 34?
2. What is the capital of Ecuador?
3. What name does Zenji Hiroguchi travel under?
4. What is Ziggie?
5. What is Guillermo Reyes's rocket compared to in Chapter 34?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)