|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many wives has James Wait had?
2. Why was James Wait ashamed to take off his shirt?
(a) He had freckles all over his body.
(b) He had scars all over his body.
(c) He had moles all over his body.
(d) He had acne all over his body.
3. Where did Wait meet, court, and marry his first wife?
(a) On the streets.
(b) On a cruise.
(c) At the dance studio.
(d) At the bar.
4. What is the name given to the moment when the beaks of the blue-footed boobies are pointed in the direction exactly opposite to the pull of gravity?
5. Who's portrait is behind the bar at the Hotel El Dorado?
(d) Charles Darwin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bird becomes crucial to the survival of the little human colony on Santa Rosalia?
2. What are "ghetto blasters?"
3. What do the two stars by the names of certain characters in the story mean?
4. Who disconnects the El Dorado's phones in Chapter 25?
5. What instrument does the Captain of the Bahia use to call for help?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)