|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has become deaf after the explosion in Chapter 36?
(a) James Wait.
(b) Adolf von Kleist.
(c) Siegfried von Kleist.
2. What other subject did Mary Hepburn teach at Ilium High School?
(c) Human sexuality.
(d) Physical education.
3. Who was a former citizen of the Soviet Union and has been granted political asylum in Great Britain?
(a) Kilgore Trout.
(b) Bobby King.
(c) Andrew MacIntosh.
(d) Rudolf Nureyev.
4. According to the narrator, how do people comfort those who are sick?
(a) With prayer and worship.
(b) With soothing tones and voice.
(c) With a hot cup of chicken noddle soup.
(d) With a ceremonial dance.
5. Who can talk to animals?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ship that Darwin took on a mapping expedition that would take him completely around the world and would last five years?
2. The narrator's mother could do all of the following dance forms except which one?
3. How does Andrew MacIntosh receive fifty million dollars?
4. Who steers the Bahia during the day in Book 2: Chapter 4?
5. How many cruise ships have their port in Guayaquil?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)