|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Leon Trout?
(a) The father of the Galapagos Islands.
(b) A paranoid schizophrenic soldier.
(c) The Captain of the Bahia.
(d) The narrator.
2. Where do Panama hats come from?
3. in 1986 A.D., where was the chief seaport of the little South American democracy of Ecuador?
4. What was the narrator's father's occupation?
(a) A biology teacher.
(b) A science-fiction writer.
(c) A scientist.
(d) A pastry chef.
5. How many species of finch are on the Island of Santa Rosalia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is ikebana?
2. Which of the following author's are not quoted in Chapter 35?
3. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
4. Where did Wait meet, court, and marry his first wife?
5. What subject did Mary Hepburn teach at the public high school in Ilium, New York?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)