|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says: "Good luck, my Swedish princess. I shall dream of you."
(a) Jesús Ortiz.
(b) Andrew MacIntosh.
(c) Domingo Quezeda.
(d) Hernando Cruz.
2. What did Mary Hepburn's husband, Roy, die from?
(a) Alcohol poisoning.
(b) A broken heart.
(c) A gunshot wound.
(d) A brain tumor.
3. Where was the Bahia built?
4. According to the narrator, what is one of the top 1000 serious inherited diseases of Homo sapiens?
(a) External Otitis.
(c) Bird flu.
(d) Retinitis pigmentosa.
5. Who disconnects the El Dorado's phones in Chapter 25?
(a) Hernando Cruz.
(b) Mary Hepburn.
(c) Adolf von Kleist.
(d) Jesús Ortiz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Roy make Mary get while he lays in his deathbed?
2. Where did Mary meet Roy Hepburn?
3. What company is automating the Bahia and also employs Zenji Hiroguchi?
4. After the Bahia is raided, what is the Captain still in possession of?
5. During the first 13 years on Santa Rosalia, who is the only fertile women?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)