|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Another theory is given that the animals on the Galapagos Islands had been shooed ashore two by two down the plank of __________.
(a) Noah's Ark.
(b) The Titanic.
(c) The Bahia de Darwin.
(d) Joan's Ark.
2. How does Andrew MacIntosh receive fifty million dollars?
(a) He inherites the money.
(b) It is loaned to him from the bank.
(c) It is loaned to him from a relative.
(d) He wins it at the casino.
3. Why was James Wait ashamed to take off his shirt?
(a) He had acne all over his body.
(b) He had moles all over his body.
(c) He had scars all over his body.
(d) He had freckles all over his body.
4. It is theorized that ________ created all the creatures on the Galapagos Islands, so they had no need for transportation.
5. Who was a former citizen of the Soviet Union and has been granted political asylum in Great Britain?
(a) Bobby King.
(b) Kilgore Trout.
(c) Rudolf Nureyev.
(d) Andrew MacIntosh.
Short Answer Questions
1. As far as humanity is concerned, the Bahia is the new __________.
2. What two names are left off the Bahia passenger list as a matter of delicacy?
3. What war did the narrator fight in?
4. What other subject did Mary Hepburn teach at Ilium High School?
5. Who's head does the narrator get into while he rides in a taxicab from Guayaquil International Airport to the Bahia?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)