|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Roy fight to stay alive to see on the Galapagos Islands?
2. What film footage did Mary Hepburn show her students when she lectured on the Galapagos Islands at Ilium High School?
(a) The courtship dance of the finches.
(b) The courtship dance of the blue-footed boobies.
(c) The courtship dance of the red-footed boobies.
(d) The courtship dance of the waved albatross.
3. What book does Roy make Mary get while he lays in his deathbed?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The Vedas.
(c) The Koran.
(d) The Book of Mormon.
4. In what language does Andrew MacIntosh speak to Jesús Ortiz in?
5. What is James Wait's native city?
(a) Midland City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Adolf's parents?
2. How does Andrew MacIntosh receive fifty million dollars?
3. Where did Wait meet, court, and marry his first wife?
4. Who's maiden name is Boone?
5. Mary Hepburn whispers, "You are my enemy. Why would I want to carry such a terrible enemy inside of me?" What is she referring to?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)