|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other subject did Mary Hepburn teach at Ilium High School?
(b) Physical education.
(c) Human sexuality.
2. Why is James Wait laid on the sun deck of the Bahia in Book 2: Chapter 1?
(a) The rest of the ship is dark.
(b) He is too pale and needs a tan.
(c) He is to heavy to carry to bed.
(d) He is wet and needs to dry off.
3. Who will become the six Eves to Captain von Kleist's Adam on Santa Rosalia?
(a) The Kama'aina girls.
(b) The Cheechako girls.
(c) The Kanka-bonos girls.
(d) The Kanaka Maoli girls.
4. When does Siegfried von Kleist die?
(a) April 13, 1986.
(b) November 27, 1986.
(c) October 31, 1986.
(d) December 25, 1986.
5. Who does the surviving group on board the Bahia expect the most trouble to come from in Chapter 37?
(c) James Wait.
(d) Leon Trout.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the first 13 years on Santa Rosalia, who is the only fertile women?
2. What is the name of the Galapagos Islands' northernmost island?
3. The Bahia is technically a ship designed for ________.
4. According to the narrator, what made marriage so difficult?
5. When is the Bahia scheduled to sail?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)