|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mary Hepburn's husband, Roy, die from?
(a) A brain tumor.
(b) A gunshot wound.
(c) A broken heart.
(d) Alcohol poisoning.
2. What other subject did Mary Hepburn teach at Ilium High School?
(a) Human sexuality.
(b) Physical education.
3. The Bahia is technically a ship designed for ________.
(a) Scuba diving.
4. What country is Peru about to declare war on in Chapter 22?
5. Who is Donald?
(a) A golden retriever that Roy tied to a stake.
(b) Mary and Roy Hepburn's cat.
(c) The captain of the Bahia.
(d) Mary Heburn's first husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what language does Andrew MacIntosh speak to Jesús Ortiz in?
2. Who steers the Bahia during the day in Book 2: Chapter 4?
3. Who's head does the narrator get into while he rides in a taxicab from Guayaquil International Airport to the Bahia?
4. What is the theory behind people with more of a streamlined skull?
5. Who coined the term "biology?"
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)