|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Hernando Cruz have?
2. In what language does Andrew MacIntosh speak to Jesús Ortiz in?
3. What is James Wait's native city?
(a) Midland City.
4. Where did the narrator's mom take him as a child that his father did not approve of?
(a) The playground.
(b) The zoo.
(c) The aquarium.
(d) The circus.
5. How many Maine lobsters were in aerated tanks of saltwater on board the Bahia before it was looted.
Short Answer Questions
1. As far as humanity is concerned, the Bahia is the new __________.
2. What is the name given to the moment when the beaks of the blue-footed boobies are pointed in the direction exactly opposite to the pull of gravity?
3. How does Mary Hepburn introduce herself to James Wait?
4. How many children do the Hepburn's have?
5. What is the name of the cruise ship that takes its maiden voyage to the Galapagos Islands?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)