|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who disconnects the El Dorado's phones in Chapter 25?
(a) Adolf von Kleist.
(b) Mary Hepburn.
(c) Hernando Cruz.
(d) Jesús Ortiz.
2. It is theorized that ________ created all the creatures on the Galapagos Islands, so they had no need for transportation.
3. Who has claimed to have been exposed to radiation when the United States dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan?
(a) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(b) Willard Flemming.
(c) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(d) Selena MacIntosh.
4. What company is automating the Bahia and also employs Zenji Hiroguchi?
5. What bird is a teaser and a robber of the blue-footed boobies?
(a) The penguin.
(b) The frigate.
(c) The waved albatrosses.
(d) The blue heron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bird becomes crucial to the survival of the little human colony on Santa Rosalia?
2. What is the name given to the moment when the beaks of the blue-footed boobies are pointed in the direction exactly opposite to the pull of gravity?
3. What animal does Roy fight to stay alive to see on the Galapagos Islands?
4. During the first 13 years on Santa Rosalia, who is the only fertile women?
5. According to the narrator, what is one of the top 1000 serious inherited diseases of Homo sapiens?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)