|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom do the Kanka-bono girls eat?
2. Who legally marries Mary Kaplan and Willard Flemming?
(b) James Wait.
(c) Selena MacIntosh.
(d) Adolf von Kleist.
3. What nationality does James Wait claim to be in Chapter 2?
4. When his beauty began to fade, Wait became an instructor in __________ dancing.
5. Where did Wait meet, court, and marry his first wife?
(a) At the bar.
(b) On the streets.
(c) On a cruise.
(d) At the dance studio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two stars by the names of certain characters in the story mean?
2. Who is Kazakh?
3. What bloodsucking animal, found on the Island of Santa Rosalia, survive by pecking at the long neck of an unheeding booby until it has raised little beads of blood?
4. Who says: "Good luck, my Swedish princess. I shall dream of you."
5. What is ikebana?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)