|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Willard Flemming?
(a) The manager at the Hotel El Dorado.
(b) The bartender at the Hotel El Dorado.
(c) Mary Hepburn's first husband.
(d) The name James Wait uses on his Canadian passport.
2. In what year was the last human marriage in the Galapagos Islands performed?
3. What is the name of the Ecuadorian currency that has become worth less than a banana peel?
4. Who claimed the Galapagos Islands in 1832?
5. Where is the Bahia headed in Book 2: Chapter 2?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the surviving group on board the Bahia expect the most trouble to come from in Chapter 37?
2. Mary Hepburn whispers, "You are my enemy. Why would I want to carry such a terrible enemy inside of me?" What is she referring to?
3. Who finds himself posing as a protector of children?
4. What does Princess Charlotte design after the death of her husband, Prince Richard?
5. The narrator's mother could do all of the following dance forms except which one?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)