|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was the last human marriage in the Galapagos Islands performed?
2. As far as humanity is concerned, the Bahia is the new __________.
(b) Sir Lancelot.
(d) Noah's Ark.
3. Which of the following author's are not quoted in Chapter 35?
(a) Jean De La Fontaine.
(c) William Shakespeare.
(d) Robert Browning.
4. In Chapter 26, where does the Captain devise his emergency plan for the Bahia?
(a) In the ocean.
(b) In the shower.
(c) In the garden.
(d) In the sauna.
5. What is the name of the latest advance in the evolution of high explosives?
(a) Acme Dynamite.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has claimed to have been exposed to radiation when the United States dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan?
2. What happened to Adolf's parents?
3. What extra credit response did Noble Claggett turn in to Mary Hepburn that stayed with her until the day she died?
4. The Bahia is technically a ship designed for ________.
5. Another theory is given that the animals on the Galapagos Islands had been shooed ashore two by two down the plank of __________.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)