|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claimed the Galapagos Islands in 1832?
2. Why was James Wait ashamed to take off his shirt?
(a) He had scars all over his body.
(b) He had moles all over his body.
(c) He had freckles all over his body.
(d) He had acne all over his body.
3. How many times has the narrator materialized since becoming a ghost?
4. What did the narrator do in his sleep when he was alive?
(a) Sleep walk.
(b) Sleep eat.
(c) Sleep talk.
(d) Wet the bed.
5. Where does Siegfried von Kleist tell Selena her father went in Chapter 31?
(a) To the bait and tackle store.
(b) To Heaven.
(c) For a swim in the ocean.
(d) To the airport.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Wait meet, court, and marry his first wife?
2. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
3. Where do Panama hats come from?
4. What are "ghetto blasters?"
5. How many children does Hernando Cruz have?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)