|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will become the six Eves to Captain von Kleist's Adam on Santa Rosalia?
(a) The Kanaka Maoli girls.
(b) The Cheechako girls.
(c) The Kanka-bonos girls.
(d) The Kama'aina girls.
2. What war did the narrator fight in?
(a) Cold War.
(b) Vietnam War.
(c) World War II.
(d) Civil War.
3. What magazine does Andrew MacIntosh read from cover to cover every month?
(a) Times Magazine.
(b) National Geographic.
(c) Reader's Digest.
(d) Forbes Magazine.
4. What animal is not found on the Galapagos Islands?
5. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
(a) James Wait.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Mary's second husband die?
2. Who says: "Good luck, my Swedish princess. I shall dream of you."
3. According to the narrator, how do people comfort those who are sick?
4. How many tombs are on the Galapagos Islands?
5. Who does the surviving group on board the Bahia expect the most trouble to come from in Chapter 37?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)