|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has the narrator materialized since becoming a ghost?
2. What country is Peru about to declare war on in Chapter 22?
3. What extra credit response did Noble Claggett turn in to Mary Hepburn that stayed with her until the day she died?
(a) A novel.
(b) A song.
(c) A portrait.
(d) A poem.
4. Who is Leon Trout?
(a) The narrator.
(b) The father of the Galapagos Islands.
(c) A paranoid schizophrenic soldier.
(d) The Captain of the Bahia.
5. What other subject did Mary Hepburn teach at Ilium High School?
(a) Human sexuality.
(d) Physical education.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says: "Good luck, my Swedish princess. I shall dream of you."
2. Who is drunk and has the hick-ups in Chapter 37?
3. According to the narrator, what is one of the top 1000 serious inherited diseases of Homo sapiens?
4. What is the name of the Galapagos Islands' northernmost island?
5. Where does Siegfried von Kleist tell Selena her father went in Chapter 31?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)