|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 35-Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What branch of military had Roy served in?
(a) The Navy.
(b) The Airforce.
(c) The Marines.
(d) The Army.
2. How many children does Hernando Cruz have?
3. In what language does Andrew MacIntosh speak to Jesús Ortiz in?
4. According to the narrator, what two animals keep the human population nice and manageable, and nobody starves?
(a) Blue-footed boobies and finches.
(b) Dolphins and stingrays.
(c) Killer whales and sharks.
(d) Sea turtles and fish.
5. What was James Wait's father and mother's other relation?
(a) Father and daughter.
(c) Son and mother.
(d) Brother and sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has become deaf after the explosion in Chapter 36?
2. Who is a bartender at the Hotel El Dorado and a 21 year old descendant of proud Inca noblemen?
3. In what year was the last human marriage in the Galapagos Islands performed?
4. Where does Siegfried von Kleist tell Selena her father went in Chapter 31?
5. What is the name of the Peruvian pilot who has his fighter-bomber skipping from wisp to wisp of finely divided matter at the very edge of the planet's atmosphere in Chapter 34?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)