|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 35-Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the first 13 years on Santa Rosalia, who is the only fertile women?
(a) Jacqueline Onassis.
(b) Mary Hepburn.
(c) Selena MacIntosh.
(d) Akiko Hiroguchi.
2. How many cruise ships have their port in Guayaquil?
3. Where did the narrator's mom take him as a child that his father did not approve of?
(a) The playground.
(b) The zoo.
(c) The aquarium.
(d) The circus.
4. Who has become deaf after the explosion in Chapter 36?
(b) Adolf von Kleist.
(c) James Wait.
(d) Siegfried von Kleist.
5. What is Ziggie?
(a) Roy Hepburn's nickname.
(b) Mandarax's nickname.
(c) Siegfried's nickname.
(d) James Wait's nickname.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many warplanes does Ecuador keep at the Guayaquil International Airport?
2. Which of the following author's are not quoted in Chapter 35?
3. What two names are left off the Bahia passenger list as a matter of delicacy?
4. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
5. What company is automating the Bahia and also employs Zenji Hiroguchi?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)