|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 35-Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many species of finch are on the Island of Santa Rosalia?
2. In Chapter 26, where does the Captain devise his emergency plan for the Bahia?
(a) In the shower.
(b) In the sauna.
(c) In the ocean.
(d) In the garden.
3. Another theory is given that the animals on the Galapagos Islands had been shooed ashore two by two down the plank of __________.
(a) The Titanic.
(b) Joan's Ark.
(c) The Bahia de Darwin.
(d) Noah's Ark.
4. When is the Bahia scheduled to sail?
(a) July 4, 1986.
(b) November 28, 1986.
(c) January 1, 1986.
(d) April 1, 1986.
5. The Bahia is technically a ship designed for ________.
(c) Scuba diving.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mary Hepburn introduce herself to James Wait?
2. What subject is Adolf von Kleist interest in?
3. What country is Peru about to declare war on in Chapter 22?
4. What was James Wait's father and mother's other relation?
5. What did the narrator do in his sleep when he was alive?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)