|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 35-Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Bahia is raided, what is the Captain still in possession of?
(a) His sense of humor.
(b) The Maine lobster.
(c) His sense of direction.
(d) The rats inside the Bahia.
2. How many cruise ships have their port in Guayaquil?
3. Where do Panama hats come from?
4. What is the name of the Peruvian pilot who has his fighter-bomber skipping from wisp to wisp of finely divided matter at the very edge of the planet's atmosphere in Chapter 34?
(a) Willard Flemming.
(b) Guillermo Reyes.
(c) Kilgore Trout.
(d) Bobby King.
5. When does Siegfried von Kleist die?
(a) April 13, 1986.
(b) October 31, 1986.
(c) November 27, 1986.
(d) December 25, 1986.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ziggie?
2. In what year was the last human marriage in the Galapagos Islands performed?
3. When is the Bahia scheduled to sail?
4. What film footage did Mary Hepburn show her students when she lectured on the Galapagos Islands at Ilium High School?
5. How many years does it take the Bahia to sink?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)