|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 35-Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children do the Hepburn's have?
2. What is James Wait's native city?
(b) Midland City.
3. in 1986 A.D., where was the chief seaport of the little South American democracy of Ecuador?
4. Who is considered to be wild and greedy and inconsiderate, but not insane?
(a) Mary Hepburn.
(b) Hernando Cruz.
(c) Andrew MacIntosh.
(d) James Wait.
5. Who tells Mary Hepburn the Bahia has landed on the Island of Santa Rosalia?
(a) Andrew MacIntosh.
(b) The Captain.
(c) A little bird.
(d) An iguana.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's brain is so big that it can show him movies in his head which stars him and his dependents as millionaires?
2. What extra credit response did Noble Claggett turn in to Mary Hepburn that stayed with her until the day she died?
3. What name does Zenji Hiroguchi travel under?
4. Who coined the term "biology?"
5. Where does Siegfried von Kleist tell Selena her father went in Chapter 31?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)