|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 35-Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was James Wait's father and mother's other relation?
(a) Brother and sister.
(b) Father and daughter.
(d) Son and mother.
2. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
(a) Siegfried von Kleist.
(b) Leon Trout.
(c) Adolf von Kleist.
(d) Hisako Hiroguchi.
3. What subject did James Wait study for two years at the vocation high school in his home town?
(a) Aircraft repair and maintenance.
(c) Automobile repair and maintenance.
(d) Restaurant Management.
4. What is the theory behind people with more of a streamlined skull?
(a) The more successful the cooking person.
(b) The more successful the business person.
(c) The more successful the fisher person.
(d) The more successful the farming person.
5. Who owns the Bahia?
(a) A pair of young German sisters.
(b) A pair of old German brothers.
(c) A pair of old German sisters.
(d) A pair of young German brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who disconnects the El Dorado's phones in Chapter 25?
2. What animal is far superior to people when it comes to distinguishing between different odors?
3. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
4. Who finds himself posing as a protector of children?
5. Who has claimed to have been exposed to radiation when the United States dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)