|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 35-Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Hernando Cruz have?
2. Who has a stuffed Galapagos marine iguana on his desk?
(a) Andrew MacIntosh.
(b) Adolf von Kleist.
(c) Siegfried von Kleist.
(d) Bobby King.
3. Who is the Captain addressing when he shouts, "Welcome to 'the Nature Cruise of the Century'!"
(a) Adolf von Kleist.
(b) Leon Trout.
(c) Mary Hepburn.
(d) Siegfried von Kleist.
4. What animal does Roy fight to stay alive to see on the Galapagos Islands?
5. Who finds himself posing as a protector of children?
(a) Leon Trout.
(b) James Wait.
(c) Siefried von Kleist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the capital of Ecuador?
2. Who's brain is so big that it can show him movies in his head which stars him and his dependents as millionaires?
3. What television show does the Captain of the Bahia appear on?
4. What is Mary Hepburn wearing when she arrives at the Hotel El Dorado?
5. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)