|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 35-Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the Bahia scheduled to sail?
(a) January 1, 1986.
(b) November 28, 1986.
(c) April 1, 1986.
(d) July 4, 1986.
2. Who is the 35-year-old American male who could not swim a stroke, who intended to get from the South American continent to the Galapagos Islands?
(a) Zenji Hiroguchi.
(b) Leon Trout.
(c) James Wait.
(d) Charles Darwin.
3. What is the name of the Ecuadorian currency that has become worth less than a banana peel?
4. Who finds himself posing as a protector of children?
(a) James Wait.
(b) Siefried von Kleist.
(d) Leon Trout.
5. Who is Kazakh?
(a) Selena's seeing-eye dog.
(b) The hotel manager.
(c) Selena's father.
(d) Roy Hepburn's mistress.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many warplanes does Ecuador keep at the Guayaquil International Airport?
2. Who can talk to animals?
3. Who will become the six Eves to Captain von Kleist's Adam on Santa Rosalia?
4. When Wait considered himself old enough to run away, he hitchhiked to __________.
5. What animal is not found on the Galapagos Islands?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)