|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 35-Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 26, where does the Captain devise his emergency plan for the Bahia?
(a) In the shower.
(b) In the ocean.
(c) In the sauna.
(d) In the garden.
2. How many foster homes had Wait lived in growing up?
3. What branch of military had Roy served in?
(a) The Airforce.
(b) The Marines.
(c) The Navy.
(d) The Army.
4. What animal is far superior to people when it comes to distinguishing between different odors?
5. Including Wait, how many guests are staying at the Hotel El Dorado?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the archipelago of volcanic peaks due west of Guayaquil?
2. What single word adequately describes Charles Darwin's transformation of the Galapagos Islands from worthless to priceless?
3. What is James Wait's native city?
4. What bird is a teaser and a robber of the blue-footed boobies?
5. Where did the narrator's mom take him as a child that his father did not approve of?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)