|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 35-Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds himself posing as a protector of children?
(a) Leon Trout.
(c) Siefried von Kleist.
(d) James Wait.
2. What single word adequately describes Charles Darwin's transformation of the Galapagos Islands from worthless to priceless?
3. Where was the Bahia built?
4. How does the narrator die?
(a) He was ate by a shark.
(b) A brain tumor.
(c) He died of old age.
(d) He was beheaded.
5. What is the name of the cruise ship that takes its maiden voyage to the Galapagos Islands?
(a) The Bahia de Santander.
(b) The Bahia de Navidad.
(c) The Bahia de Darwin.
(d) The Bahia de Caraquez Ecuador.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's head does the narrator get into while he rides in a taxicab from Guayaquil International Airport to the Bahia?
2. What are "ghetto blasters?"
3. What did Mary Hepburn's husband, Roy, die from?
4. What is the language of the majority on Santa Rosalia?
5. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)