|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 35-Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was Charles Darwin born?
2. Who tells Mary Hepburn the Bahia has landed on the Island of Santa Rosalia?
(a) An iguana.
(b) The Captain.
(c) Andrew MacIntosh.
(d) A little bird.
3. How many children do the Hepburn's have?
4. When is the Bahia scheduled to sail?
(a) April 1, 1986.
(b) November 28, 1986.
(c) January 1, 1986.
(d) July 4, 1986.
5. What country is Peru about to declare war on in Chapter 22?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary Hepburn wearing when she arrives at the Hotel El Dorado?
2. Where did Wait meet, court, and marry his first wife?
3. How many tombs are on the Galapagos Islands?
4. Who coined the term "biology?"
5. What two names are left off the Bahia passenger list as a matter of delicacy?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)