|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 35-Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
(a) Andrew MackIntosh.
(b) Domingo Quezeda.
(c) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(d) James Wait.
2. What is the name of the Galapagos Islands' northernmost island?
(a) Isabela Island.
(b) Easter Island.
(c) Santa Rosalia.
(d) Cocos Island.
3. Who is a bartender at the Hotel El Dorado and a 21 year old descendant of proud Inca noblemen?
(a) Jesus Ortiz.
(b) Willard Flemming.
(c) James Wait.
(d) Leon Trout.
4. What is the name given to the moment when the beaks of the blue-footed boobies are pointed in the direction exactly opposite to the pull of gravity?
5. What animal does Roy fight to stay alive to see on the Galapagos Islands?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who coined the term "biology?"
2. What two names are left off the Bahia passenger list as a matter of delicacy?
3. What animal is not found on the Galapagos Islands?
4. How does Mary Hepburn die?
5. The narrator's mom once told him that he had the blood of a ________ noblemen flowing through his veins.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)