|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 35-Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What single word adequately describes Charles Darwin's transformation of the Galapagos Islands from worthless to priceless?
2. What bird becomes crucial to the survival of the little human colony on Santa Rosalia?
(a) Red-footed booby.
(b) Blue-footed booby.
(c) Waved albatross.
3. What did the narrator do in his sleep when he was alive?
(a) Sleep talk.
(b) Wet the bed.
(c) Sleep eat.
(d) Sleep walk.
4. Where did Wait meet, court, and marry his first wife?
(a) At the bar.
(b) On the streets.
(c) On a cruise.
(d) At the dance studio.
5. How many children do the Hepburn's have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What company is automating the Bahia and also employs Zenji Hiroguchi?
2. What was the narrator's father's occupation?
3. Who's maiden name is Boone?
4. How does the narrator die?
5. Who was a former citizen of the Soviet Union and has been granted political asylum in Great Britain?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)