|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 35-Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary use to try and suffocate herself in Chapter 29?
(a) Panti hose.
(b) Her Jackie dress.
(c) Duct tape.
(d) Saran wrap.
2. What book does Roy make Mary get while he lays in his deathbed?
(a) The Book of Mormon.
(b) The Koran.
(c) The Vedas.
(d) The Bible.
3. How many children does Hernando Cruz have?
4. What animal is Mary Hepburn hallucinating to be while suffocating herself?
(a) A chameleon.
(b) A blue-footed booby.
(c) A land tortoise.
(d) A snake.
5. It is theorized that ________ created all the creatures on the Galapagos Islands, so they had no need for transportation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says: "Good luck, my Swedish princess. I shall dream of you."
2. Including Wait, how many guests are staying at the Hotel El Dorado?
3. What was the narrator's father's occupation?
4. Who claimed the Galapagos Islands in 1832?
5. What animal is far superior to people when it comes to distinguishing between different odors?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)