|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 35-Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bird is a teaser and a robber of the blue-footed boobies?
(a) The frigate.
(b) The penguin.
(c) The waved albatrosses.
(d) The blue heron.
2. What nationality does James Wait claim to be in Chapter 2?
3. Who is a bartender at the Hotel El Dorado and a 21 year old descendant of proud Inca noblemen?
(a) Leon Trout.
(b) James Wait.
(c) Jesus Ortiz.
(d) Willard Flemming.
4. What animal is Mary Hepburn hallucinating to be while suffocating herself?
(a) A chameleon.
(b) A land tortoise.
(c) A blue-footed booby.
(d) A snake.
5. Who can talk to animals?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the narrator's mom take him as a child that his father did not approve of?
2. How does Mary Hepburn die?
3. How many foster homes had Wait lived in growing up?
4. Who has claimed to have been exposed to radiation when the United States dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan?
5. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)