|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 35-Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ziggie?
(a) Mandarax's nickname.
(b) Siegfried's nickname.
(c) James Wait's nickname.
(d) Roy Hepburn's nickname.
2. Where was the Bahia built?
3. When his beauty began to fade, Wait became an instructor in __________ dancing.
4. Who's portrait is behind the bar at the Hotel El Dorado?
(c) Charles Darwin.
5. What is the theory behind people with more of a streamlined skull?
(a) The more successful the cooking person.
(b) The more successful the business person.
(c) The more successful the farming person.
(d) The more successful the fisher person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Panama hats come from?
2. It is theorized that ________ created all the creatures on the Galapagos Islands, so they had no need for transportation.
3. What subject did James Wait study for two years at the vocation high school in his home town?
4. In Chapter 26, where does the Captain devise his emergency plan for the Bahia?
5. What is James Wait's native city?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)