|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 35-Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Including Wait, how many guests are staying at the Hotel El Dorado?
2. Where does Siegfried von Kleist tell Selena her father went in Chapter 31?
(a) To Heaven.
(b) To the bait and tackle store.
(c) For a swim in the ocean.
(d) To the airport.
3. Who's portrait is behind the bar at the Hotel El Dorado?
(a) Charles Darwin.
4. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
(a) Andrew MacIntosh.
(b) Adolf von Kleist.
(c) Eduardo Ximénez.
(d) Siegfried von Kleist.
5. Who is Willard Flemming?
(a) The bartender at the Hotel El Dorado.
(b) The name James Wait uses on his Canadian passport.
(c) Mary Hepburn's first husband.
(d) The manager at the Hotel El Dorado.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the language of the majority on Santa Rosalia?
2. What animal is Mary Hepburn hallucinating to be while suffocating herself?
3. Who is Kazakh?
4. How many cruise ships have their port in Guayaquil?
5. Who claimed the Galapagos Islands in 1832?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)