|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 21-Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What war did the narrator fight in?
(a) Cold War.
(b) World War II.
(c) Civil War.
(d) Vietnam War.
2. Who's maiden name is Boone?
(a) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(b) Mary Hepburn.
(c) Selena MacIntosh.
(d) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
3. What animal is far superior to people when it comes to distinguishing between different odors?
4. How does Mary Hepburn die?
(a) A great white shark eats her.
(b) She commits suicide.
(c) She has a brain tumor.
(d) She falls overboard the Bahia.
5. What country is Peru about to declare war on in Chapter 22?
Short Answer Questions
1. Another theory is given that the animals on the Galapagos Islands had been shooed ashore two by two down the plank of __________.
2. How does the narrator die?
3. How many wives has James Wait had?
4. Who's portrait is behind the bar at the Hotel El Dorado?
5. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)