|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 21-Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
(a) Adolf von Kleist.
(b) Siegfried von Kleist.
(c) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(d) Leon Trout.
2. Where do Panama hats come from?
3. What was the narrator's father's occupation?
(a) A pastry chef.
(b) A science-fiction writer.
(c) A scientist.
(d) A biology teacher.
4. What animal is far superior to people when it comes to distinguishing between different odors?
5. In what language does Andrew MacIntosh speak to Jesús Ortiz in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What company is automating the Bahia and also employs Zenji Hiroguchi?
2. How does Mary Hepburn die?
3. When Wait considered himself old enough to run away, he hitchhiked to __________.
4. What subject did James Wait study for two years at the vocation high school in his home town?
5. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)