|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 21-Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject did James Wait study for two years at the vocation high school in his home town?
(a) Aircraft repair and maintenance.
(b) Restaurant Management.
(c) Automobile repair and maintenance.
2. Who's portrait is behind the bar at the Hotel El Dorado?
(c) Charles Darwin.
3. Mary Hepburn whispers, "You are my enemy. Why would I want to carry such a terrible enemy inside of me?" What is she referring to?
(a) Her kidneys.
(b) Her heart.
(c) Her brain.
(d) Her spirit.
4. It is theorized that ________ created all the creatures on the Galapagos Islands, so they had no need for transportation.
5. What other subject did Mary Hepburn teach at Ilium High School?
(a) Human sexuality.
(c) Physical education.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
2. What did Mary Hepburn's husband, Roy, die from?
3. What company is automating the Bahia and also employs Zenji Hiroguchi?
4. What film footage did Mary Hepburn show her students when she lectured on the Galapagos Islands at Ilium High School?
5. What animal does Roy fight to stay alive to see on the Galapagos Islands?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)