|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 21-Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can talk to animals?
2. How does Mary Hepburn die?
(a) She falls overboard the Bahia.
(b) She has a brain tumor.
(c) She commits suicide.
(d) A great white shark eats her.
3. What is James Wait's native city?
(c) Midland City.
4. Who has a stuffed Galapagos marine iguana on his desk?
(a) Adolf von Kleist.
(b) Siegfried von Kleist.
(c) Bobby King.
(d) Andrew MacIntosh.
5. What year was Charles Darwin born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who befriended Wait after he ran away from home and taught him how to be a successful homosexual prostitute?
2. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
3. What bird is a teaser and a robber of the blue-footed boobies?
4. What animal is far superior to people when it comes to distinguishing between different odors?
5. When his beauty began to fade, Wait became an instructor in __________ dancing.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)