|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 21-Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Wait considered himself old enough to run away, he hitchhiked to __________.
2. What is the name of the Ecuadorian currency that has become worth less than a banana peel?
3. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
(a) The Darwin Bay.
(b) The Darwin River.
(c) The Darwin Stream.
(d) The Bay of Charles.
4. How many children do the Hepburn's have?
5. How does the narrator die?
(a) A brain tumor.
(b) He was beheaded.
(c) He was ate by a shark.
(d) He died of old age.
Short Answer Questions
1. Including Wait, how many guests are staying at the Hotel El Dorado?
2. What do the two stars by the names of certain characters in the story mean?
3. What did Mary Hepburn's husband, Roy, die from?
4. How many tombs are on the Galapagos Islands?
5. What subject did Mary Hepburn teach at the public high school in Ilium, New York?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)