|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 21-Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is James Wait's native city?
(c) Midland City.
2. How does Andrew MacIntosh receive fifty million dollars?
(a) He wins it at the casino.
(b) It is loaned to him from a relative.
(c) He inherites the money.
(d) It is loaned to him from the bank.
3. What was the narrator's father's occupation?
(a) A pastry chef.
(b) A scientist.
(c) A biology teacher.
(d) A science-fiction writer.
4. Who's brain is so big that it can show him movies in his head which stars him and his dependents as millionaires?
(a) Domingo Quezeda.
(b) Leon Trout.
(c) Andrew MacIntosh.
(d) Jesús Ortiz.
5. What animal does Roy fight to stay alive to see on the Galapagos Islands?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal is not found on the Galapagos Islands?
2. When his beauty began to fade, Wait became an instructor in __________ dancing.
3. Who is Donald?
4. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
5. How many tombs are on the Galapagos Islands?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)