|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 21-Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Another theory is given that the animals on the Galapagos Islands had been shooed ashore two by two down the plank of __________.
(a) The Bahia de Darwin.
(b) The Titanic.
(c) Noah's Ark.
(d) Joan's Ark.
2. What is the name of the Galapagos Islands' northernmost island?
(a) Santa Rosalia.
(b) Easter Island.
(c) Isabela Island.
(d) Cocos Island.
3. What television show does the Captain of the Bahia appear on?
(a) Regis and Kelly.
(b) The Tonight Show.
(c) The Today Show.
(d) Jay Leno.
4. What war did the narrator fight in?
(a) Vietnam War.
(b) Civil War.
(c) Cold War.
(d) World War II.
5. Including Wait, how many guests are staying at the Hotel El Dorado?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's portrait is behind the bar at the Hotel El Dorado?
2. Who has a stuffed Galapagos marine iguana on his desk?
3. What is James Wait's native city?
4. How many children do the Hepburn's have?
5. Who is Kazakh?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)