|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 21-Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Zenji Hiroguchi travel under?
(a) Willard Flemming.
(b) Zenji Kenzaburo.
(c) James Wait.
(d) Paloma Picasso.
2. What is ikebana?
(a) The Japanese art of pottery making.
(b) The Chinese art of sculpture making.
(c) The Japanese art of flower arranging.
(d) The Chinese art of flower arranging.
3. How many children do the Hepburn's have?
4. What is the name of the cruise ship that takes its maiden voyage to the Galapagos Islands?
(a) The Bahia de Darwin.
(b) The Bahia de Caraquez Ecuador.
(c) The Bahia de Navidad.
(d) The Bahia de Santander.
5. What year was Charles Darwin born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal is not found on the Galapagos Islands?
2. According to the narrator, what two animals keep the human population nice and manageable, and nobody starves?
3. Who is Kazakh?
4. Who is Willard Flemming?
5. Who is a bartender at the Hotel El Dorado and a 21 year old descendant of proud Inca noblemen?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)