|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 21-Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What company is automating the Bahia and also employs Zenji Hiroguchi?
2. When does Siegfried von Kleist die?
(a) November 27, 1986.
(b) April 13, 1986.
(c) December 25, 1986.
(d) October 31, 1986.
3. Who has a stuffed Galapagos marine iguana on his desk?
(a) Siegfried von Kleist.
(b) Adolf von Kleist.
(c) Andrew MacIntosh.
(d) Bobby King.
4. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
(a) James Wait.
5. Who is Kazakh?
(a) Roy Hepburn's mistress.
(b) Selena's seeing-eye dog.
(c) The hotel manager.
(d) Selena's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many foster homes had Wait lived in growing up?
2. Including Wait, how many guests are staying at the Hotel El Dorado?
3. When Wait considered himself old enough to run away, he hitchhiked to __________.
4. What do the two stars by the names of certain characters in the story mean?
5. How does Mary Hepburn die?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)