|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 21-Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What film footage did Mary Hepburn show her students when she lectured on the Galapagos Islands at Ilium High School?
(a) The courtship dance of the finches.
(b) The courtship dance of the waved albatross.
(c) The courtship dance of the red-footed boobies.
(d) The courtship dance of the blue-footed boobies.
2. In what language does Andrew MacIntosh speak to Jesús Ortiz in?
3. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
(a) Andrew MacIntosh.
(b) Siegfried von Kleist.
(c) Adolf von Kleist.
(d) Eduardo Ximénez.
4. How many children do the Hepburn's have?
5. Where do Panama hats come from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
2. Where did Wait meet, court, and marry his first wife?
3. What branch of military had Roy served in?
4. Who has claimed to have been exposed to radiation when the United States dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan?
5. What do the two stars by the names of certain characters in the story mean?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)