|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 21-Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cruise ships have their port in Guayaquil?
2. Who's maiden name is Boone?
(a) Mary Hepburn.
(b) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(c) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(d) Selena MacIntosh.
3. Who is the 35-year-old American male who could not swim a stroke, who intended to get from the South American continent to the Galapagos Islands?
(a) Leon Trout.
(b) James Wait.
(c) Charles Darwin.
(d) Zenji Hiroguchi.
4. Who is Willard Flemming?
(a) The manager at the Hotel El Dorado.
(b) The name James Wait uses on his Canadian passport.
(c) Mary Hepburn's first husband.
(d) The bartender at the Hotel El Dorado.
5. What magazine does Andrew MacIntosh read from cover to cover every month?
(a) Reader's Digest.
(b) National Geographic.
(c) Times Magazine.
(d) Forbes Magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Roy make Mary get while he lays in his deathbed?
2. What name does Zenji Hiroguchi travel under?
3. When does Siegfried von Kleist die?
4. What animal does Roy fight to stay alive to see on the Galapagos Islands?
5. Who claimed the Galapagos Islands in 1832?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)