|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 21-Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cruise ships have their port in Guayaquil?
2. In what year was the last human marriage in the Galapagos Islands performed?
3. Mary Hepburn whispers, "You are my enemy. Why would I want to carry such a terrible enemy inside of me?" What is she referring to?
(a) Her brain.
(b) Her spirit.
(c) Her kidneys.
(d) Her heart.
4. Who claimed the Galapagos Islands in 1832?
5. It is theorized that ________ created all the creatures on the Galapagos Islands, so they had no need for transportation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality does James Wait claim to be in Chapter 2?
2. What is the capital of Ecuador?
3. What television show does the Captain of the Bahia appear on?
4. Who's brain is so big that it can show him movies in his head which stars him and his dependents as millionaires?
5. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)