|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 21-Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Roy fight to stay alive to see on the Galapagos Islands?
2. What do the two stars by the names of certain characters in the story mean?
(a) These characters are the only surviving characters.
(b) These characters are royal figures.
(c) These characters would be dead before the sun went down.
(d) These characters are the most important.
3. What war did the narrator fight in?
(a) Civil War.
(b) World War II.
(c) Vietnam War.
(d) Cold War.
4. According to the narrator, what made marriage so difficult?
(a) The lack of support.
(b) The lack of morals.
(c) The undersized heart.
(d) The oversized brain.
5. When does Siegfried von Kleist die?
(a) April 13, 1986.
(b) October 31, 1986.
(c) November 27, 1986.
(d) December 25, 1986.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is a bartender at the Hotel El Dorado and a 21 year old descendant of proud Inca noblemen?
2. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
3. How does Andrew MacIntosh receive fifty million dollars?
4. Who has claimed to have been exposed to radiation when the United States dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan?
5. Who is Kazakh?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)