|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 21-Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was the last human marriage in the Galapagos Islands performed?
2. How many children do the Hepburn's have?
3. It is theorized that ________ created all the creatures on the Galapagos Islands, so they had no need for transportation.
4. What bird is a teaser and a robber of the blue-footed boobies?
(a) The blue heron.
(b) The frigate.
(c) The waved albatrosses.
(d) The penguin.
5. Mary Hepburn whispers, "You are my enemy. Why would I want to carry such a terrible enemy inside of me?" What is she referring to?
(a) Her kidneys.
(b) Her brain.
(c) Her spirit.
(d) Her heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claimed the Galapagos Islands in 1832?
2. What other subject did Mary Hepburn teach at Ilium High School?
3. What is ikebana?
4. What is the name of the Galapagos Islands' northernmost island?
5. What is James Wait's native city?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)