|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 21-Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. in 1986 A.D., where was the chief seaport of the little South American democracy of Ecuador?
2. In what language does Andrew MacIntosh speak to Jesús Ortiz in?
3. How many cruise ships have their port in Guayaquil?
4. How many foster homes had Wait lived in growing up?
5. Who is Willard Flemming?
(a) The bartender at the Hotel El Dorado.
(b) The manager at the Hotel El Dorado.
(c) Mary Hepburn's first husband.
(d) The name James Wait uses on his Canadian passport.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the Bahia?
2. What television show does the Captain of the Bahia appear on?
3. When Wait considered himself old enough to run away, he hitchhiked to __________.
4. Who's brain is so big that it can show him movies in his head which stars him and his dependents as millionaires?
5. What magazine does Andrew MacIntosh read from cover to cover every month?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)