|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 21-Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's maiden name is Boone?
(a) Mary Hepburn.
(b) Selena MacIntosh.
(c) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(d) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
2. Who is Kazakh?
(a) The hotel manager.
(b) Roy Hepburn's mistress.
(c) Selena's seeing-eye dog.
(d) Selena's father.
3. What nationality does James Wait claim to be in Chapter 2?
4. Who can talk to animals?
5. What subject did James Wait study for two years at the vocation high school in his home town?
(b) Restaurant Management.
(c) Aircraft repair and maintenance.
(d) Automobile repair and maintenance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children do the Hepburn's have?
2. What film footage did Mary Hepburn show her students when she lectured on the Galapagos Islands at Ilium High School?
3. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
4. According to the narrator, what two animals keep the human population nice and manageable, and nobody starves?
5. How does Mary Hepburn die?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)