|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 21-Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what two animals keep the human population nice and manageable, and nobody starves?
(a) Sea turtles and fish.
(b) Killer whales and sharks.
(c) Blue-footed boobies and finches.
(d) Dolphins and stingrays.
2. Who has a stuffed Galapagos marine iguana on his desk?
(a) Andrew MacIntosh.
(b) Siegfried von Kleist.
(c) Adolf von Kleist.
(d) Bobby King.
3. When does Siegfried von Kleist die?
(a) December 25, 1986.
(b) April 13, 1986.
(c) October 31, 1986.
(d) November 27, 1986.
4. Who owns the Bahia?
(a) A pair of young German sisters.
(b) A pair of old German sisters.
(c) A pair of young German brothers.
(d) A pair of old German brothers.
5. What other subject did Mary Hepburn teach at Ilium High School?
(c) Physical education.
(d) Human sexuality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
2. How many years does it take the Bahia to sink?
3. in 1986 A.D., where was the chief seaport of the little South American democracy of Ecuador?
4. The narrator's mother could do all of the following dance forms except which one?
5. What war did the narrator fight in?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)