|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 21-Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Another theory is given that the animals on the Galapagos Islands had been shooed ashore two by two down the plank of __________.
(a) The Titanic.
(b) Joan's Ark.
(c) The Bahia de Darwin.
(d) Noah's Ark.
2. When does Siegfried von Kleist die?
(a) April 13, 1986.
(b) December 25, 1986.
(c) October 31, 1986.
(d) November 27, 1986.
3. Who's brain is so big that it can show him movies in his head which stars him and his dependents as millionaires?
(a) Leon Trout.
(b) Domingo Quezeda.
(c) Jesús Ortiz.
(d) Andrew MacIntosh.
4. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
(a) Siegfried von Kleist.
(b) Adolf von Kleist.
(c) Leon Trout.
(d) Hisako Hiroguchi.
5. When Wait considered himself old enough to run away, he hitchhiked to __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children do the Hepburn's have?
2. Who coined the term "biology?"
3. What animal is far superior to people when it comes to distinguishing between different odors?
4. What is the name given to the moment when the beaks of the blue-footed boobies are pointed in the direction exactly opposite to the pull of gravity?
5. Who is Donald?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)