|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 21-Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Another theory is given that the animals on the Galapagos Islands had been shooed ashore two by two down the plank of __________.
(a) The Titanic.
(b) Noah's Ark.
(c) Joan's Ark.
(d) The Bahia de Darwin.
2. What bird is a teaser and a robber of the blue-footed boobies?
(a) The blue heron.
(b) The frigate.
(c) The waved albatrosses.
(d) The penguin.
3. When does Siegfried von Kleist die?
(a) April 13, 1986.
(b) October 31, 1986.
(c) November 27, 1986.
(d) December 25, 1986.
4. What is the name given to the moment when the beaks of the blue-footed boobies are pointed in the direction exactly opposite to the pull of gravity?
5. How many children do the Hepburn's have?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, what are the people of the Galapagos Islands only tool?
2. What year was Charles Darwin born?
3. What is the name of the cruise ship that takes its maiden voyage to the Galapagos Islands?
4. Who is Donald?
5. What magazine does Andrew MacIntosh read from cover to cover every month?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)