|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 17-Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can talk to animals?
2. When his beauty began to fade, Wait became an instructor in __________ dancing.
3. Another theory is given that the animals on the Galapagos Islands had been shooed ashore two by two down the plank of __________.
(a) Joan's Ark.
(b) Noah's Ark.
(c) The Bahia de Darwin.
(d) The Titanic.
4. How does Andrew MacIntosh receive fifty million dollars?
(a) It is loaned to him from a relative.
(b) It is loaned to him from the bank.
(c) He wins it at the casino.
(d) He inherites the money.
5. Who's maiden name is Boone?
(a) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(b) Selena MacIntosh.
(c) Mary Hepburn.
(d) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was Charles Darwin born?
2. Including Wait, how many guests are staying at the Hotel El Dorado?
3. What animal is not found on the Galapagos Islands?
4. What animal is far superior to people when it comes to distinguishing between different odors?
5. What is James Wait's native city?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)