|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 17-Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Siegfried von Kleist die?
(a) April 13, 1986.
(b) November 27, 1986.
(c) October 31, 1986.
(d) December 25, 1986.
2. What animal is far superior to people when it comes to distinguishing between different odors?
3. What animal is not found on the Galapagos Islands?
4. According to the narrator, what are the people of the Galapagos Islands only tool?
5. What is James Wait's native city?
(a) Midland City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Wait meet, court, and marry his first wife?
2. When his beauty began to fade, Wait became an instructor in __________ dancing.
3. How does Andrew MacIntosh receive fifty million dollars?
4. What subject did James Wait study for two years at the vocation high school in his home town?
5. Who's portrait is behind the bar at the Hotel El Dorado?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)