|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 17-Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Andrew MacIntosh receive fifty million dollars?
(a) He inherites the money.
(b) It is loaned to him from the bank.
(c) He wins it at the casino.
(d) It is loaned to him from a relative.
2. What is ikebana?
(a) The Chinese art of sculpture making.
(b) The Japanese art of pottery making.
(c) The Chinese art of flower arranging.
(d) The Japanese art of flower arranging.
3. Who's brain is so big that it can show him movies in his head which stars him and his dependents as millionaires?
(a) Domingo Quezeda.
(b) Leon Trout.
(c) Andrew MacIntosh.
(d) Jesús Ortiz.
4. Who is considered to be wild and greedy and inconsiderate, but not insane?
(a) Hernando Cruz.
(b) Andrew MacIntosh.
(c) James Wait.
(d) Mary Hepburn.
5. Who's maiden name is Boone?
(a) Selena MacIntosh.
(b) Mary Hepburn.
(c) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(d) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Wait meet, court, and marry his first wife?
2. How does Mary Hepburn die?
3. What subject did Mary Hepburn teach at the public high school in Ilium, New York?
4. How many tombs are on the Galapagos Islands?
5. in 1986 A.D., where was the chief seaport of the little South American democracy of Ecuador?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)