|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 17-Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the Bahia?
(a) A pair of old German sisters.
(b) A pair of young German brothers.
(c) A pair of young German sisters.
(d) A pair of old German brothers.
2. How many wives has James Wait had?
3. How many cruise ships have their port in Guayaquil?
4. Mary Hepburn whispers, "You are my enemy. Why would I want to carry such a terrible enemy inside of me?" What is she referring to?
(a) Her spirit.
(b) Her brain.
(c) Her heart.
(d) Her kidneys.
5. What animal is far superior to people when it comes to distinguishing between different odors?
Short Answer Questions
1. What magazine does Andrew MacIntosh read from cover to cover every month?
2. What is the name of the Ecuadorian currency that has become worth less than a banana peel?
3. What do the two stars by the names of certain characters in the story mean?
4. Who's portrait is behind the bar at the Hotel El Dorado?
5. How many foster homes had Wait lived in growing up?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)