|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 17-Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the capital of Ecuador?
2. What branch of military had Roy served in?
(a) The Navy.
(b) The Marines.
(c) The Army.
(d) The Airforce.
3. In what language does Andrew MacIntosh speak to Jesús Ortiz in?
4. Who's maiden name is Boone?
(a) Selena MacIntosh.
(b) Mary Hepburn.
(c) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(d) Hisako Hiroguchi.
5. How many tombs are on the Galapagos Islands?
Short Answer Questions
1. When his beauty began to fade, Wait became an instructor in __________ dancing.
2. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
3. What is the name of the archipelago of volcanic peaks due west of Guayaquil?
4. What subject did Mary Hepburn teach at the public high school in Ilium, New York?
5. Where do Panama hats come from?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)