|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 17-Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Wait meet, court, and marry his first wife?
(a) On the streets.
(b) At the dance studio.
(c) At the bar.
(d) On a cruise.
2. Who is Willard Flemming?
(a) The manager at the Hotel El Dorado.
(b) The name James Wait uses on his Canadian passport.
(c) The bartender at the Hotel El Dorado.
(d) Mary Hepburn's first husband.
3. What is the name of the cruise ship that takes its maiden voyage to the Galapagos Islands?
(a) The Bahia de Caraquez Ecuador.
(b) The Bahia de Santander.
(c) The Bahia de Navidad.
(d) The Bahia de Darwin.
4. Who owns the Bahia?
(a) A pair of young German brothers.
(b) A pair of young German sisters.
(c) A pair of old German brothers.
(d) A pair of old German sisters.
5. How many foster homes had Wait lived in growing up?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what language does Andrew MacIntosh speak to Jesús Ortiz in?
2. What animal is not found on the Galapagos Islands?
3. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
4. What is the name of the archipelago of volcanic peaks due west of Guayaquil?
5. How does Andrew MacIntosh receive fifty million dollars?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)