|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 17-Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is not found on the Galapagos Islands?
2. What is ikebana?
(a) The Chinese art of flower arranging.
(b) The Chinese art of sculpture making.
(c) The Japanese art of flower arranging.
(d) The Japanese art of pottery making.
3. Who has a stuffed Galapagos marine iguana on his desk?
(a) Siegfried von Kleist.
(b) Bobby King.
(c) Andrew MacIntosh.
(d) Adolf von Kleist.
4. It is theorized that ________ created all the creatures on the Galapagos Islands, so they had no need for transportation.
5. Who claimed the Galapagos Islands in 1832?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
2. Who has claimed to have been exposed to radiation when the United States dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan?
3. What animal does Roy fight to stay alive to see on the Galapagos Islands?
4. In what language does Andrew MacIntosh speak to Jesús Ortiz in?
5. Including Wait, how many guests are staying at the Hotel El Dorado?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)