|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 17-Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is James Wait's native city?
(a) Midland City.
2. How many tombs are on the Galapagos Islands?
3. What nationality does James Wait claim to be in Chapter 2?
4. In what year was the last human marriage in the Galapagos Islands performed?
5. Mary Hepburn whispers, "You are my enemy. Why would I want to carry such a terrible enemy inside of me?" What is she referring to?
(a) Her kidneys.
(b) Her brain.
(c) Her spirit.
(d) Her heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Roy make Mary get while he lays in his deathbed?
2. Who owns the Bahia?
3. Who is Willard Flemming?
4. What is the name of the cruise ship that takes its maiden voyage to the Galapagos Islands?
5. Who was a former citizen of the Soviet Union and has been granted political asylum in Great Britain?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)