|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 17-Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magazine does Andrew MacIntosh read from cover to cover every month?
(a) Times Magazine.
(b) Reader's Digest.
(c) National Geographic.
(d) Forbes Magazine.
2. Who owns the Bahia?
(a) A pair of old German brothers.
(b) A pair of young German brothers.
(c) A pair of young German sisters.
(d) A pair of old German sisters.
3. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
(a) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(b) Siegfried von Kleist.
(c) Adolf von Kleist.
(d) Leon Trout.
4. What branch of military had Roy served in?
(a) The Navy.
(b) The Airforce.
(c) The Marines.
(d) The Army.
5. According to the narrator, what made marriage so difficult?
(a) The oversized brain.
(b) The lack of support.
(c) The undersized heart.
(d) The lack of morals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the narrator's father's occupation?
2. What animal is far superior to people when it comes to distinguishing between different odors?
3. How does the narrator die?
4. What is the capital of Ecuador?
5. Who is a bartender at the Hotel El Dorado and a 21 year old descendant of proud Inca noblemen?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)