|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 17-Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What war did the narrator fight in?
(a) Civil War.
(b) Vietnam War.
(c) Cold War.
(d) World War II.
2. in 1986 A.D., where was the chief seaport of the little South American democracy of Ecuador?
3. When is the Bahia scheduled to sail?
(a) November 28, 1986.
(b) April 1, 1986.
(c) January 1, 1986.
(d) July 4, 1986.
4. What is ikebana?
(a) The Japanese art of flower arranging.
(b) The Chinese art of flower arranging.
(c) The Japanese art of pottery making.
(d) The Chinese art of sculpture making.
5. In what year was the last human marriage in the Galapagos Islands performed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Ecuadorian currency that has become worth less than a banana peel?
2. How does Andrew MacIntosh receive fifty million dollars?
3. How many years does it take the Bahia to sink?
4. Who has a stuffed Galapagos marine iguana on his desk?
5. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)