|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 17-Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Willard Flemming?
(a) The manager at the Hotel El Dorado.
(b) Mary Hepburn's first husband.
(c) The name James Wait uses on his Canadian passport.
(d) The bartender at the Hotel El Dorado.
2. Who's brain is so big that it can show him movies in his head which stars him and his dependents as millionaires?
(a) Andrew MacIntosh.
(b) Jesús Ortiz.
(c) Leon Trout.
(d) Domingo Quezeda.
3. When does Siegfried von Kleist die?
(a) October 31, 1986.
(b) April 13, 1986.
(c) November 27, 1986.
(d) December 25, 1986.
4. What is the name of the Ecuadorian currency that has become worth less than a banana peel?
5. What book does Roy make Mary get while he lays in his deathbed?
(a) The Book of Mormon.
(b) The Vedas.
(c) The Koran.
(d) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the capital of Ecuador?
2. What animal is not found on the Galapagos Islands?
3. When Wait considered himself old enough to run away, he hitchhiked to __________.
4. How many tombs are on the Galapagos Islands?
5. Who is Kazakh?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)