|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 11-Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children do the Hepburn's have?
2. What subject did Mary Hepburn teach at the public high school in Ilium, New York?
(b) Social Studies.
3. How many foster homes had Wait lived in growing up?
4. What single word adequately describes Charles Darwin's transformation of the Galapagos Islands from worthless to priceless?
5. What is Mary Hepburn wearing when she arrives at the Hotel El Dorado?
(a) A cheeta print dress.
(b) U.S. Marine Corps combat fatigues.
(c) Jeans and a tank top.
(d) A silk formal dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Willard Flemming?
2. What is the name of the archipelago of volcanic peaks due west of Guayaquil?
3. Who owns the Bahia?
4. Who is Kazakh?
5. What is the name of the ship that Darwin took on a mapping expedition that would take him completely around the world and would last five years?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)