|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 11-Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many wives has James Wait had?
2. Who is Willard Flemming?
(a) The bartender at the Hotel El Dorado.
(b) The manager at the Hotel El Dorado.
(c) Mary Hepburn's first husband.
(d) The name James Wait uses on his Canadian passport.
3. Who can talk to animals?
4. How many foster homes had Wait lived in growing up?
5. Who owns the Bahia?
(a) A pair of old German sisters.
(b) A pair of young German sisters.
(c) A pair of young German brothers.
(d) A pair of old German brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Wait meet, court, and marry his first wife?
2. Who is Kazakh?
3. Mary Hepburn whispers, "You are my enemy. Why would I want to carry such a terrible enemy inside of me?" What is she referring to?
4. How many cruise ships have their port in Guayaquil?
5. in 1986 A.D., where was the chief seaport of the little South American democracy of Ecuador?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)