|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 11-Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary Hepburn die?
(a) A great white shark eats her.
(b) She commits suicide.
(c) She falls overboard the Bahia.
(d) She has a brain tumor.
2. Including Wait, how many guests are staying at the Hotel El Dorado?
3. What branch of military had Roy served in?
(a) The Marines.
(b) The Navy.
(c) The Airforce.
(d) The Army.
4. What company is automating the Bahia and also employs Zenji Hiroguchi?
5. Who can talk to animals?
Short Answer Questions
1. When his beauty began to fade, Wait became an instructor in __________ dancing.
2. Who claimed the Galapagos Islands in 1832?
3. What animal does Roy fight to stay alive to see on the Galapagos Islands?
4. What do the two stars by the names of certain characters in the story mean?
5. What is ikebana?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)