|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 11-Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the capital of Ecuador?
2. Mary Hepburn whispers, "You are my enemy. Why would I want to carry such a terrible enemy inside of me?" What is she referring to?
(a) Her spirit.
(b) Her kidneys.
(c) Her brain.
(d) Her heart.
3. How many cruise ships have their port in Guayaquil?
4. in 1986 A.D., where was the chief seaport of the little South American democracy of Ecuador?
5. Who is Kazakh?
(a) Selena's seeing-eye dog.
(b) The hotel manager.
(c) Roy Hepburn's mistress.
(d) Selena's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality does James Wait claim to be in Chapter 2?
2. Including Wait, how many guests are staying at the Hotel El Dorado?
3. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
4. What is the name of the Galapagos Islands' northernmost island?
5. What is the name of the cruise ship that takes its maiden voyage to the Galapagos Islands?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)