|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 11-Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Bahia built?
2. in 1986 A.D., where was the chief seaport of the little South American democracy of Ecuador?
3. What book does Roy make Mary get while he lays in his deathbed?
(a) The Koran.
(b) The Vedas.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The Book of Mormon.
4. When his beauty began to fade, Wait became an instructor in __________ dancing.
5. What do the two stars by the names of certain characters in the story mean?
(a) These characters are the most important.
(b) These characters are the only surviving characters.
(c) These characters are royal figures.
(d) These characters would be dead before the sun went down.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many wives has James Wait had?
2. When Wait considered himself old enough to run away, he hitchhiked to __________.
3. What subject did James Wait study for two years at the vocation high school in his home town?
4. What is the name of the Ecuadorian currency that has become worth less than a banana peel?
5. Who is Donald?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)