|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 11-Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject did James Wait study for two years at the vocation high school in his home town?
(a) Automobile repair and maintenance.
(b) Restaurant Management.
(d) Aircraft repair and maintenance.
2. How many children do the Hepburn's have?
3. What animal does Roy fight to stay alive to see on the Galapagos Islands?
4. What did Mary Hepburn's husband, Roy, die from?
(a) A brain tumor.
(b) A gunshot wound.
(c) Alcohol poisoning.
(d) A broken heart.
5. Where was the Bahia built?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is considered to be wild and greedy and inconsiderate, but not insane?
2. How does Mary Hepburn die?
3. Who is the 35-year-old American male who could not swim a stroke, who intended to get from the South American continent to the Galapagos Islands?
4. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
5. What company is automating the Bahia and also employs Zenji Hiroguchi?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)