|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 11-Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When his beauty began to fade, Wait became an instructor in __________ dancing.
2. Who is the 35-year-old American male who could not swim a stroke, who intended to get from the South American continent to the Galapagos Islands?
(a) Zenji Hiroguchi.
(b) Leon Trout.
(c) Charles Darwin.
(d) James Wait.
3. What is the name of the ship that Darwin took on a mapping expedition that would take him completely around the world and would last five years?
(a) The Bangle.
(b) The Beagle.
(c) The Bronco.
(d) The Beetle.
4. Who is considered to be wild and greedy and inconsiderate, but not insane?
(a) Andrew MacIntosh.
(b) Hernando Cruz.
(c) James Wait.
(d) Mary Hepburn.
5. Where was the Bahia built?
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject did James Wait study for two years at the vocation high school in his home town?
2. Who is Donald?
3. How many wives has James Wait had?
4. When Wait considered himself old enough to run away, he hitchhiked to __________.
5. What branch of military had Roy served in?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)