|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 11-Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's portrait is behind the bar at the Hotel El Dorado?
(d) Charles Darwin.
2. What is the name of the Galapagos Islands' northernmost island?
(a) Easter Island.
(b) Santa Rosalia.
(c) Cocos Island.
(d) Isabela Island.
3. What nationality does James Wait claim to be in Chapter 2?
4. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
(a) Eduardo Ximénez.
(b) Andrew MacIntosh.
(c) Adolf von Kleist.
(d) Siegfried von Kleist.
5. What is the name of the cruise ship that takes its maiden voyage to the Galapagos Islands?
(a) The Bahia de Santander.
(b) The Bahia de Caraquez Ecuador.
(c) The Bahia de Darwin.
(d) The Bahia de Navidad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Roy make Mary get while he lays in his deathbed?
2. What is the name of the ship that Darwin took on a mapping expedition that would take him completely around the world and would last five years?
3. When Wait considered himself old enough to run away, he hitchhiked to __________.
4. What branch of military had Roy served in?
5. How many years does it take the Bahia to sink?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)