|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 11-Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
(a) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(b) Domingo Quezeda.
(c) James Wait.
(d) Andrew MackIntosh.
2. How many foster homes had Wait lived in growing up?
3. Who is considered to be wild and greedy and inconsiderate, but not insane?
(a) Hernando Cruz.
(b) Andrew MacIntosh.
(c) Mary Hepburn.
(d) James Wait.
4. What is the capital of Ecuador?
5. When is the Bahia scheduled to sail?
(a) July 4, 1986.
(b) November 28, 1986.
(c) April 1, 1986.
(d) January 1, 1986.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years does it take the Bahia to sink?
2. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
3. Who befriended Wait after he ran away from home and taught him how to be a successful homosexual prostitute?
4. What branch of military had Roy served in?
5. What nationality does James Wait claim to be in Chapter 2?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)