|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 11-Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
(d) James Wait.
2. Who can talk to animals?
3. What single word adequately describes Charles Darwin's transformation of the Galapagos Islands from worthless to priceless?
4. What is the name of the Galapagos Islands' northernmost island?
(a) Cocos Island.
(b) Santa Rosalia.
(c) Isabela Island.
(d) Easter Island.
5. Who is considered to be wild and greedy and inconsiderate, but not insane?
(a) Hernando Cruz.
(b) Mary Hepburn.
(c) James Wait.
(d) Andrew MacIntosh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Willard Flemming?
2. Who is Kazakh?
3. How many children do the Hepburn's have?
4. When is the Bahia scheduled to sail?
5. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)