|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 11-Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary Hepburn whispers, "You are my enemy. Why would I want to carry such a terrible enemy inside of me?" What is she referring to?
(a) Her brain.
(b) Her kidneys.
(c) Her spirit.
(d) Her heart.
2. What book does Roy make Mary get while he lays in his deathbed?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The Book of Mormon.
(c) The Koran.
(d) The Vedas.
3. How many years does it take the Bahia to sink?
4. How does the narrator die?
(a) He was ate by a shark.
(b) He was beheaded.
(c) He died of old age.
(d) A brain tumor.
5. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
(a) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(b) James Wait.
(c) Andrew MackIntosh.
(d) Domingo Quezeda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who can talk to animals?
2. How does Mary Hepburn die?
3. Where do Panama hats come from?
4. What animal is not found on the Galapagos Islands?
5. When Wait considered himself old enough to run away, he hitchhiked to __________.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)