|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 11-Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary Hepburn die?
(a) She has a brain tumor.
(b) She commits suicide.
(c) She falls overboard the Bahia.
(d) A great white shark eats her.
2. What nationality does James Wait claim to be in Chapter 2?
3. When is the Bahia scheduled to sail?
(a) November 28, 1986.
(b) January 1, 1986.
(c) July 4, 1986.
(d) April 1, 1986.
4. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
(c) James Wait.
5. Who owns the Bahia?
(a) A pair of old German sisters.
(b) A pair of young German brothers.
(c) A pair of young German sisters.
(d) A pair of old German brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cruise ships have their port in Guayaquil?
2. How many wives has James Wait had?
3. What is James Wait's native city?
4. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
5. What did Mary Hepburn's husband, Roy, die from?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)