|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 11-Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
(a) Leon Trout.
(b) Adolf von Kleist.
(c) Siegfried von Kleist.
(d) Hisako Hiroguchi.
2. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
(a) The Bay of Charles.
(b) The Darwin Bay.
(c) The Darwin River.
(d) The Darwin Stream.
3. Mary Hepburn whispers, "You are my enemy. Why would I want to carry such a terrible enemy inside of me?" What is she referring to?
(a) Her brain.
(b) Her kidneys.
(c) Her spirit.
(d) Her heart.
4. What animal does Roy fight to stay alive to see on the Galapagos Islands?
5. What is James Wait's native city?
(b) Midland City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the capital of Ecuador?
2. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
3. Who is Kazakh?
4. What nationality does James Wait claim to be in Chapter 2?
5. When is the Bahia scheduled to sail?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)