|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 11-Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children do the Hepburn's have?
2. Who owns the Bahia?
(a) A pair of old German brothers.
(b) A pair of young German brothers.
(c) A pair of young German sisters.
(d) A pair of old German sisters.
3. What is the name of the Ecuadorian currency that has become worth less than a banana peel?
4. What nationality does James Wait claim to be in Chapter 2?
5. What is the name of the ship that Darwin took on a mapping expedition that would take him completely around the world and would last five years?
(a) The Bangle.
(b) The Beetle.
(c) The Beagle.
(d) The Bronco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is considered to be wild and greedy and inconsiderate, but not insane?
2. How many years does it take the Bahia to sink?
3. How does the narrator die?
4. How does Mary Hepburn die?
5. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)