|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 11-Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
(a) Siegfried von Kleist.
(b) Adolf von Kleist.
(c) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(d) Leon Trout.
2. Including Wait, how many guests are staying at the Hotel El Dorado?
3. in 1986 A.D., where was the chief seaport of the little South American democracy of Ecuador?
4. Who is Donald?
(a) The captain of the Bahia.
(b) Mary and Roy Hepburn's cat.
(c) A golden retriever that Roy tied to a stake.
(d) Mary Heburn's first husband.
5. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
(b) James Wait.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many wives has James Wait had?
2. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
3. Where do Panama hats come from?
4. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
5. Who's portrait is behind the bar at the Hotel El Dorado?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)