|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cruise ships have their port in Guayaquil?
2. What subject did Mary Hepburn teach at the public high school in Ilium, New York?
(c) Social Studies.
3. What is James Wait's native city?
(d) Midland City.
4. Including Wait, how many guests are staying at the Hotel El Dorado?
5. Who is the 35-year-old American male who could not swim a stroke, who intended to get from the South American continent to the Galapagos Islands?
(a) Leon Trout.
(b) Charles Darwin.
(c) Zenji Hiroguchi.
(d) James Wait.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the Bahia built?
2. Where do Panama hats come from?
3. What subject did James Wait study for two years at the vocation high school in his home town?
4. What do the two stars by the names of certain characters in the story mean?
5. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)