|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Including Wait, how many guests are staying at the Hotel El Dorado?
2. How many cruise ships have their port in Guayaquil?
3. What is the capital of Ecuador?
4. What is the name of the cruise ship that takes its maiden voyage to the Galapagos Islands?
(a) The Bahia de Darwin.
(b) The Bahia de Navidad.
(c) The Bahia de Santander.
(d) The Bahia de Caraquez Ecuador.
5. When his beauty began to fade, Wait became an instructor in __________ dancing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality does James Wait claim to be in Chapter 2?
2. What single word adequately describes Charles Darwin's transformation of the Galapagos Islands from worthless to priceless?
3. Who is the 35-year-old American male who could not swim a stroke, who intended to get from the South American continent to the Galapagos Islands?
4. Who is Willard Flemming?
5. It is theorized that ________ created all the creatures on the Galapagos Islands, so they had no need for transportation.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)