|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Wait considered himself old enough to run away, he hitchhiked to __________.
2. What is ikebana?
(a) The Japanese art of pottery making.
(b) The Chinese art of flower arranging.
(c) The Chinese art of sculpture making.
(d) The Japanese art of flower arranging.
3. Including Wait, how many guests are staying at the Hotel El Dorado?
4. Who is a bartender at the Hotel El Dorado and a 21 year old descendant of proud Inca noblemen?
(a) Jesus Ortiz.
(b) Leon Trout.
(c) Willard Flemming.
(d) James Wait.
5. What is the capital of Ecuador?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Willard Flemming?
2. Who's portrait is behind the bar at the Hotel El Dorado?
3. Where did Wait meet, court, and marry his first wife?
4. What animal is not found on the Galapagos Islands?
5. What is the name of the cruise ship that takes its maiden voyage to the Galapagos Islands?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)