|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is James Wait's native city?
(c) Midland City.
2. What animal is not found on the Galapagos Islands?
3. What is the capital of Ecuador?
4. How many years does it take the Bahia to sink?
5. How many wives has James Wait had?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cruise ships have their port in Guayaquil?
2. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
3. What subject did James Wait study for two years at the vocation high school in his home town?
4. When his beauty began to fade, Wait became an instructor in __________ dancing.
5. Who is the 35-year-old American male who could not swim a stroke, who intended to get from the South American continent to the Galapagos Islands?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)