|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is a bartender at the Hotel El Dorado and a 21 year old descendant of proud Inca noblemen?
(a) Jesus Ortiz.
(b) Leon Trout.
(c) James Wait.
(d) Willard Flemming.
2. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
(a) The Darwin Bay.
(b) The Bay of Charles.
(c) The Darwin River.
(d) The Darwin Stream.
3. What nationality does James Wait claim to be in Chapter 2?
4. What subject did James Wait study for two years at the vocation high school in his home town?
(a) Automobile repair and maintenance.
(b) Restaurant Management.
(d) Aircraft repair and maintenance.
5. What single word adequately describes Charles Darwin's transformation of the Galapagos Islands from worthless to priceless?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Willard Flemming?
2. What is James Wait's native city?
3. How many cruise ships have their port in Guayaquil?
4. What subject did Mary Hepburn teach at the public high school in Ilium, New York?
5. Who owns the Bahia?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)