|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality does James Wait claim to be in Chapter 2?
2. How many years does it take the Bahia to sink?
3. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
(a) The Darwin Stream.
(b) The Bay of Charles.
(c) The Darwin River.
(d) The Darwin Bay.
4. What is James Wait's native city?
(c) Midland City.
5. How many foster homes had Wait lived in growing up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is a bartender at the Hotel El Dorado and a 21 year old descendant of proud Inca noblemen?
2. What subject did James Wait study for two years at the vocation high school in his home town?
3. in 1986 A.D., where was the chief seaport of the little South American democracy of Ecuador?
4. Who befriended Wait after he ran away from home and taught him how to be a successful homosexual prostitute?
5. Who owns the Bahia?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)