|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Bahia built?
2. Another theory is given that the animals on the Galapagos Islands had been shooed ashore two by two down the plank of __________.
(a) The Bahia de Darwin.
(b) Noah's Ark.
(c) Joan's Ark.
(d) The Titanic.
3. Who's portrait is behind the bar at the Hotel El Dorado?
(a) Charles Darwin.
4. When Wait considered himself old enough to run away, he hitchhiked to __________.
5. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
(a) The Darwin Bay.
(b) The Darwin River.
(c) The Darwin Stream.
(d) The Bay of Charles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the capital of Ecuador?
2. When is the Bahia scheduled to sail?
3. Mary Hepburn whispers, "You are my enemy. Why would I want to carry such a terrible enemy inside of me?" What is she referring to?
4. Who owns the Bahia?
5. Who is Willard Flemming?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)