Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, how do people comfort those who are sick?
(a) With a hot cup of chicken noddle soup.
(b) With prayer and worship.
(c) With a ceremonial dance.
(d) With soothing tones and voice.
2. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
(a) Andrew MackIntosh.
(b) James Wait.
(c) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(d) Domingo Quezeda.
3. What subject did Mary Hepburn teach at the public high school in Ilium, New York?
(d) Social Studies.
4. Including Wait, how many guests are staying at the Hotel El Dorado?
5. What subject did James Wait study for two years at the vocation high school in his home town?
(b) Aircraft repair and maintenance.
(c) Restaurant Management.
(d) Automobile repair and maintenance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was a former citizen of the Soviet Union and has been granted political asylum in Great Britain?
2. Who legally marries Mary Kaplan and Willard Flemming?
3. How does Andrew MacIntosh receive fifty million dollars?
4. Who is Sinka?
5. What company is automating the Bahia and also employs Zenji Hiroguchi?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)